Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here (31826 Views)

NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / KOGI - 2016 A Corp Members Posted To Kogi Let's Meet Here / Nysc 2015 Batch A Stream 2 Lagos lets meet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Venom104: 8:35pm On May 29, 2015
Any lagos corper willing to team up for accommodation in or around Lagos island should PM me..
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by chibukky: 10:33pm On May 29, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Nope you've not added me. 08179025490. Lagos stream 2
Am in stream 2,pls add m up on the whatapp group chat.07052940880

1 Like

Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by chibukky: 10:43pm On May 29, 2015
bright007:
Hi, prospective corps members posted to Lagos should meet here and relate.

Though I am in stream 2 and will be resuming camp by June 2nd, those resuming next week Tuesday can also join and let's discuss.
hi,am in stream 2,add m up on whatapp 07052940880
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by kkfada(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2015
Have an issue bothering me, I relocated to lagos for my nysc after camping in zamfara state and from de look of things I Wnt be in Nigeria till de end of my service year currently have not reported to the nysc secretariat cos I needed to be sure with my plans before I get hooked with the nysc stuff when I travel...please house what advice do u have for me? where can I do my PPA and Wnt have issue in lagos? which LGI will be cool to understand my issue and allow me go before the end of my service year..?
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by sugarygee(f): 7:27am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello house, I salute u all oh. Pls hope I can still b added to lagos stream 2 whatsapp group chat and can one b allowed in today in camp?
08098518587.. make una add me to d group chat. Ese gan
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Jpjp: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pls add me on 07068701710. Thanks
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by amosade30(m): 9:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
kkfada:
Have an issue bothering me, I relocated to lagos for my nysc after camping in zamfara state and from de look of things I Wnt be in Nigeria till de end of my service year currently have not reported to the nysc secretariat cos I needed to be sure with my plans before I get hooked with the nysc stuff when I travel...please house what advice do u have for me? where can I do my PPA and Wnt have issue in lagos? which LGI will be cool to understand my issue and allow me go before the end of my service year..?
rili..I relocated frm zamfara also, wnted lagos bt ws given ogun doe
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by amosade30(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Admin pls add me to d grp, nid to inform guys servin in lag of sm urgent job openins : 08106326186
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by kkfada(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
amosade30:
that's de banger banger state you can still relocate to lagos if u wish have a friend that was taken from zamfara to oyo then back to lagos and we relocated to will be doing our registration on the 24th of June after the stream 2 are out of camp.
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by kkfada(m): 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
amosade30:
that's de banger banger state you can still relocate to lagos if u wish have a friend that was taken from zamfara to oyo then back to lagos and we relocated to lagos will be doing our registration on the 24th of June after the stream 2 are out of camp.
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by amosade30(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2015
kkfada:
that's de banger banger state you can still relocate to lagos if u wish have a friend that was taken from zamfara to oyo then back to lagos and we relocated to will be doing our registration on the 24th of June after the stream 2 are out of camp.
how pls?
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by prettyamebo: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pls add me o. Stream 2 . Thanks.
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by kkfada(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
please add me 08065332432 relocated to lagos from zamfara state
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by gpokoh(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2015
PROJECT PEOPLE LIMITED
Project People Limited is a world class leader in project management, business analysis, and information technology training. Project People’s unwavering commitment to understanding client needs allows us to partner with our clients to increase business performance, mitigate risk, and resolve challenges. With our local dedication and global presence we partner with our clients and ensure maximum business result by developing methodologies and techniques based on industry best practices. We are committed to aiding our consultants and customers in delivering world-class solution through cutting edge innovation and world-class training.

Job Description:
Channeling marketing campaigns to promote our services among corps members in Lagos State.
The role includes planning, advertising, public relations, social media campaign, and service/product development.

Qualifications and Requirements:
• Presently an NYSC Member in Lagos State
• Social Media Savvy
• Proficiency in English Language and Good Communication Skill
• Strong Marketing Skills
• Strong Convincing Power
• Ability to come up with viable and feasible marketing strategies
To apply send your CV to info@projectpeoplelimited.com using your Local Government of services as the subject
Application Deadline
Friday, 26 June 2015
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
bright007:
All request have been added
abeg add me too 08077105767
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by mustang247: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Venom104:
Any lagos corper willing to team up for accommodation in or around Lagos island should PM me..

Am intrested,lets chat on whatapp...08167828256
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Venom104: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
mustang247:

Am intrested,lets chat on whatapp...08167828256

Replied your mail..
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by prettyamebo: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Plz I've not been added o.
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by sojas: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Venom104:

Send ur number.
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Aizenosa(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Make una add me join dis group na abeg
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
Please help with Accommodation in Lagos. I was posted to Alausa Ikeja but presently staying
with my cousins in Ipaja. I need a self contain
somewhere close to my PPA.
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Zedomi(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lagos corpse posted to ikeja cantonment barracks, Maryland Lagos. ppa; command day secondary school ileja.
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by bright007(f): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
everyone added
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by bright007(f): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
if you stay around egbeda/ikotun/isheri and you are currently looking for PPA and can do teaching for your primary assignment, please call
\\\\\\\\\\\\\

modified

only science subjects slots remaining.
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by kkfada(m): 8:37am On Jun 28, 2015
please I need the LGI phone number for Alimosho local government area.its urgent I relocated and need to dicuss something with him
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Nuellah: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Venom104:
Pls, Male or female?
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by kontalon: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
kkfada:
please I need the LGI phone number for Alimosho local government area.its urgent I relocated and need to dicuss something with him
don't u have the orientation booklet?
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
undecided grin
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
kiss
Re: Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here by DonMcek: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
How much does Lagos state pay their nysc members monthly, who knws

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wins Mr. Macho In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Acid Burns Survivor, Chizzy Frances Completes NYSC (photos) / Kennedy Kenechukwu, Borno Corper Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.