Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Man (42643 Views)

I'm In Love With A Married Man, Please Help / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can You Love A Married Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Married Man by sexylady1(f): 5:17pm On Oct 13, 2005
Hello room, I am in love with a married man. Already I have vowed never to go out with a married man, but now I am in love. Please what do I do? You guys should help me: I am really confused, I need help!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by vexxy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2005
I'm sorry to say that this just leads to heart ache.

It's not right to mess with a man who belongs to someone. If the tables were turned you'd be devestated if another woman were sweet on your husband.

For the sake of his wife, for the sake of their children (if they have any), for the sake of your own self worth, for the sake of the vow they made before God, for the sake of their covenant, stop this relationship.

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by casper(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2005
that is complete lust gal. find your true lover and move on with ur life
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Scorpio(f): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2005
Girl, as hard as it is, you'll have to let him go. if his wife catch u eh, e no go good oh.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2005
Are you another home breaker?

If no then keep off.

Look for your right lover.

Why? when we are all here still single grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by hotangel2(f): 3:26am On Oct 14, 2005
Who said it's lust? WHo said she should find her man? She already has found him and this might not be lust. You can fall in love with anybody.

She sounds like she's in real love with the married man. I seriously wouldn't advice that you go out with him, because that'll just be a total disaster. Please get over him okay? ALthough i know it may be hard.. u still dont wanna be called "husband snatcher" by the woman and "father snatcher" by the kids.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by nddy(m): 5:22am On Oct 14, 2005
did you start the relationship for money or for sexual needs?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sexylady1(f): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2005
Thanks to u all for you opinion. am not lust i can differentiate between lust and love. The guy is making the whole thing funny by loving me in return i dont know what to do ooooooo
Some1 should please give me tips on how to stop loving someone you are already in love with it would ve been better if the guy told me he is married before i fall 4 him but he did not because we started as a casual friend
please i need the tips
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2005
Lady I won't blame you and I'm sorry for my former post.
But your case is becoming clearer now.
I thought you knew he was married before you accepted his offer.

But hope is not lost yet.
Call him and asked why he didn't tell you initially before you got hooked.
I'm sure he doesn't love you, if he does why keeping the truth from you at the start of the whole show.
Ask him a question, the suppose another man dates his own very wife what will his reaction will be?

If he couldn't provide an accurate answer, please path ways with him.
It could be painful for you to do because of the love and affection you have for him.
But if you don't break your heart by yourself, he will do it for you someday.
All could be rosy now.
If you break by yourself the pain is less than when he does.
How do you feel?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by uchetobi(f): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2005
he is decietful if not why did he let you think he wasnt married initially,
no 2. believe me he is not the type you'll want to be hanging around with cuz he is fully aware he is married and he is still flirting around, still saying he luvs you. that shows clearly he is irresponsible. he probably even got kids at home
irresponsibility and decietfulness are 2 things you wont want in a guy baby wink trust me.

Get over him
No1 dont see him, dont pick up his calls
No2. focus on the thought that he is married and you dont want to mess with a womans home or some kids father.
N03. always remember that you are single and you'l rather be in a relationship that has a future.
nO4. dont forget you dont want to be entangled in some messy situation(if his wife should get a hold of you) it'l get real messy

SEXY LADY PLS DONT BE TEMPTED. DONT FORGET THAT WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. IF YOU DO IT TO SOME WOMAN. SOMEONE WILLL DO IT TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED TOO.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2005
Ok uchetobi has a point there too.
But you can be a principled lady all the way.

In your former post you said you had decided not to flirt with a married man.
Now that you did this in error or unknowingly do you still remain there?

And adage says "you don't get drowned in water by falling there, but you get drowned by remaining there".

If you decide to remain there nemesis will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sexylady1(f): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2005
Thanks to u all, all thesame but i stll did not get what i want maybe i should just come and tell how the whole thing start so dat every one will know what to say, He could be deceitful fine but how do i get over this mess? each day i talk bout his wife he always feel happy and thas where the problem lies he feels i like his famliy as i like him and woud'nt want to let go of me.
i still need the tips.................
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by uchetobi(f): 11:05am On Oct 14, 2005
When you say he thinks you like his family... i dont get. why should that matter. does he want to make you his second wife. that's scary shocked shocked
As per tips i gave you i my previous post!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by owo(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2005
You may wish to do the following:
1. Get to his home and be acquainted with his family.
2. Create a strong relationship with the wife.
3. Then you'll see the reasons why you must implement the tips earlier given to you
4. Go ahead with the process of disentangling yourself from him and being bonded to his family for obvious reasons.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2005
Hey you sound as if your heart is fixed already.
So our contribution here is like putting grains of corn at the back of calabash.
Well good luck in your relationship.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Motee(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2005
Dear babe, if you feel in your heart this relationship does not worth it please drop it (no matter how you feel). If you feel this relationship is wrong but you want to continue no matter what, please go ahead.

Reason is that, when it comes to your own personal feeling towards this man, until you decide in your mind you are no more interested, all advices are waste of point because you are deeply in-love and you would not see reasons to any of it (LOVE IS SOMEHOW BLIND but has to be dealt with a times with a serious mind).

Yes, you might be playing with a broken heart later on but it is better you deal with it now than when it might be too late.

Finally, if you are a Christian, marrying this man makes you an illegal wife because his wife still exists.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by terry(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2005
i dont by to the new side of the story
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Motee(f): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2005
and what is the new side of the story?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2005
Shall we even ask her what she wants us to say?

We can't say what you want.

Truth is bitter.

It's difficult for you to swallow now but I bet you, you will swallow it by force later with much pains if you refuse to deal with now when it matters most.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by vexxy(f): 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2005
There isn't anything new to be said, no matter the additions or subtractions to this story. The fact still remains that he is married.

But I love him! : yes, I'm so sorry but he's married

But he loves me! : yes, I'm so sorry but he's married

He didn't tell me before!: yes, I'm so sorry but he's married

I need tips! : leave him, he's married

There's more to the story! : It doesn't change the fact that he's married

I'm sorry sexylady but think of it like this: If it were you in his wife's shoes, how would you feel?

We need to stop hurting our fellow sisters like this. You know you wouldn't like someone to do that to you, don't do it to someone else.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by lioness(f): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2005
Lioness in da houseeeee!

Babe, would you want to have some girl loving and wanting your husband when your married?
If no then that thoughtalone should make you cut this kind off.

If it doesnt,come see me for special deliverance grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by kenflavor(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2005
Pls u guys should allow this lady to go ahead and continue the relationship with the married man in question. May be the man is a Muslim and probably Sexylady1 too wants to be converted wink, why not allow the lucky lady to ride on, afterall Islam allows 3 to 4 wives. Besides, she has made up her mind and it really amazes me why bothering Nairalanders for advice.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by EzehM(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2005
The heart is sometimes not so smart....Goes where it should not go...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2005
I then pray our hearts will guide us right
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by DASKACE(m): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2005
There is an adage that says that "wat often taste sweet often turns sour".

Deep down inside you, if u know what u're doing is good then go on but be well prepared for it in the future when another woman is making it with your husband
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by salako: 1:17am On Oct 15, 2005
YOU ARE ALL SO QUICK, IS IT NOT POSSIBLE THAT THIS MAN IS INFACT HER HUSBAND?
OTHERWISE, i say find a witch to drug him to leave his wife for you or get pregnant.
you could of course just get your act together avoid leave him (home breaker)!
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by hotangel2(f): 2:57am On Oct 15, 2005
How in the world will she be inlove with her husband and make a big fuss about it? Okay so she's inlove with a husband who is a married man.. uhh uhh? Why should we know?? She's in love with him that's why she married him. Infact ehhh.. this is another woman's husband not her own.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2005
Definitely, not hers.
So look for your own and don't be a home breaker but a truce broker grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by niceguy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2005
why should sexy lady still continous with the man? when she is already aware that the man
is married, and I am still single here searching for someone to perch with..........na wa ooo make
she trying look 4 me. but her name dey fear me ooooo, be like say she like sex but am not sexy.
anyway I`ll try my best to increase my sexy speed. plz better look for me.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by Greatpeter(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2005
Niceguy weldone but not as you think it's just an id ok?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sexylady1(f): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2005
Greatpeter,Vexxy,Hot-angel,Owo, Motee and all of you that give me advice i am very greatfull i'll try my best to use the tips Vexxy and i promise you by monday i'll give u guys a good reply thanks to you all I dont think my blood bros or sister ll advice me as u guys do once again thank you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Man by sexylady1(f): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2005
Greatpeter,Vexxy,Hot-angel,Owo, Motee and all of you that give me advice i am very greatfull i'll try my best to use the tips Vexxy gave me and i promise you by monday i'll give u guys a good reply thanks to you all I don't think my blood bros or sister ll advice me as u guys do once again thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.