Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD (1335 Views)

Reno Omokri On Media Obsession With Cleavage / Buhari Appoints Femi Adesina Special Adviser On Media And Publicity / Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by tp10: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abuja – The president-elect of Nigeria, General Muhammadu Buhari, has instructed all his staff, including the personnel attached directly to him, to steer clear of all dealings with the media, and leave all media affairs to his official media team.

In a statement released in Abuja on Wednesday, April 29, by Directorate of Media and Publicity of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, General Buhari aligned himself with the pronouncement of his party, the All Progressives Congress, APC which had earlier expressed disagreement with the temporary barring of the African Independent Television (AIT) from covering his media affairs.

“I would like everyone to henceforth stay within his/her defined area of responsibility,” General Buhari said.

The president-elect added that his media team should be left to deal with their media colleagues as they best knew how.

According to the statement, General Buhari was neither consulted nor informed about the AIT barring, and only became aware of the matter after the public uproar it generated.

“The time of CHANGE has come,” he said, “and we must avoid making the same mistakes that the outgoing government made.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buhari-cautions-personal-aides-on-media-roles/#sthash.MOoUax7b.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by tp10: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
that is a real LEADER

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Blakjewelry(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
He don dey wise up, in this Internet age anything you said can be wrongly interpreted
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by tp10: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
tandroids, hope una go sleep tonite o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is Buhari who can caution his aides unlike that clueless one whose aides were running around without control

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by gajike: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
As from now i pledge my total support to gmb for the above statement though I wasn't gmb fans but now I join d crew. Can those gmb supporters defending or justifying d earlier attitude of overzealous aides for barning ait see that they were totally wrong. Thank to gmb for not been carried away by their comments.
I blessed GOD for this generation and d benefit we are getting from social media. Qudos my president elect.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by politricks: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thank GOD we finally have a president that is in control. Unlike the one that cannot even control his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by politricks: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
gajike:
As from now i pledge my total support to gmb for the above statement though I wasn't gmb fans but now I join d crew. Can those gmb supporters defending or justifying d earlier attitude of overzealous aides for barning ait see that they were totally wrong. Thank to gmb for not been carried away by their comments.
I blessed GOD for this generation and d benefit we are getting from social media. Qudos my president elect.
Is this not blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by MEILYN(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thank God. Misfiring is something we wont notice in this present government. No go talk watin nobody send you to talk. GEJ should learn from this.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
If i was gay, I would have wanted someone like Buhari (because I'm so loving this man) ..... since I'm not, please can I have his Daughter?

On a more serious note, I'm so happy we are about experiencing sanity at d federal level..... quite heartwarming

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by ki02020(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na this kain new vanguard dey like....baba let the man show those foolish fellow
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by emyibe(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
GEJ OUR NEXT UN SEC GEN! HOW IT WILL HAPPEN I DO NOT KNOW. BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YES IT WILL.
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by temitemi1(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
I was expecting you n your party to deny such silly act sha. Thank GOD we cried out! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by fagbalex(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
This is Buhari who can caution his aides unlike that clueless one whose aides were running around without control

Yes! Jonathan has lost the remote controller to of his media aides.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by tp10: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:
I was expecting you n your party to deny such silly act sha. Thank GOD we cried out! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

So you are not a programmed robot........ grin grin.

I like u sha.
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by baybeeboi: 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
more like the outburst has brought someone back to His senses.
Good move.
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by efilefun(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thats how a true leader speaks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by theV0ice: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
That's the GMB I know...large hearted and incapable of indulging in childish and pedestrian tantrums.

Those aides should not bring unnecessary attention on GMB abeg
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Caseless: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
temitemi1:
Robot, Buhari is not your headless hero and he's not your ''thuggish'' role model. Buhari takes responsibility as a leader like he has done.
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Caseless: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari my role model! Amaechi my hero! Tinubu my ambassador! Fashola my lawyer! Osinbajo my lord! Ngige my doctor! Rochas my Azikiwe! PEJ my garrage woman! Diezan my massager machine!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by patrickmuf(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Actions of a born Leader...I leave y'all to spot the difference between GMB and the incumbent President...
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by jmaine: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Am impressed by this action . . . Well done Sir . . . . .

To those foul mouthed APC minions online who were busy bursting their veins supporting that bullshyte act, I hope you have learnt one thing or two from APC and Buhari rebuttal . . . . . . . .

It is well . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by omenka(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Baba, if you say they overstepped their mandate, fine, I can accept that. But that damn station indeed had it coming for them. I wish more damage was even done to them.
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Ariyke: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good move Baba
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Islie: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
The days of AIT are numbered......

Just watch the spaces
They will know how to systematically disable your adversary while you draw them closer
Just like how PDP was cripple......
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by hairyanus: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Somehow i knew than that GMB was not consulted before the action on AIT
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by Dannyset(m): 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Exactly what I said before.....people already nurturing hate for AIT for its role during the election, even when GMB is not aware of it. A lot of people would do this on his behalf if they have the chance.
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by debo07(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
I just wish may 29 is 2mao.Can't wait to see my presido in action.pple like deziani,chief clark,okukpe.ffk,fayose,dokubo etc are wishin may 29 will nevr come
Re: Buhari Cautions Personal Aides On Media Roles-- VANGUARD by tp10: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Mods.pls front page.

(1) (Reply)

Who Controls Sahara Reporters? Tinubu? / Graphic Photos From The Accident That Occurred In Kubwa / Pics: Niger State Governor Abubakar Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.