Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,599 members, 7,801,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Re:ubikoko Community Hunts Osagie Godfrey For Sacrifice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re:ubikoko Community Hunts Osagie Godfrey For Sacrifice (565 Views)

Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father / My Husband Wanted To Sacrifice Our 12-year-old Son For Sacrifice / Sad :father& Mother Kills Son And Cut His Head Off For Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re:ubikoko Community Hunts Osagie Godfrey For Sacrifice by Akpofure4(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
This make it a decade since this story was reported by OBSERVER NEWSPAPER a local newspaper own by Edo state government,Nigeria.The state own medium reported this sad news on Tuesday15,March,2005.It will worthy of note that till date no proper investigation has been launched by the security apparatus to calm frayed nerves as to make Ubikoko elders stop their barbaric and atavistic bloody quest for the life of Osagie Godfrey.
This is preposterous and sad.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Won N500'000 Thank U Coca-cola / X-ray Photo Reveals Migrant Boy Stuffed In Suitcase ( photo ) / Nigeria Artist Jude Abaga ( M I ) Post Photo Of The Person Planning To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.