Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State (1277 Views)

Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta / Utorogu Liberation Movement, New Militant Group Emerges / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by uviesa(m): 6:43am On Apr 30, 2015
UGHELLI—AN Urhobo militant group, Urhobo Gbagbako, yesterday, claimed responsibility for two explosions that rocked two major gas trunklines belonging to the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, NPDC, located on the boundaries of Afiesere and Ekredjebo communities and Otedo and Edjovwe communities both in Ughelli North and Ughelli South Local Government Areas of Delta State. Urhobo Gbagbako, in a statement by its spokesperson, Priest Omodjuvwu, said that the explosions were in protest against those he
called “traitors” the NPDC had continued to send to Urhoboland in a bid to manipulate their unsuspecting and once peaceful communities. He said: “These petty crumb eaters can only cause pains to the NPDC, Shoreline and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, in a promised sham settlement to the lingering crises to these companies and government agencies. source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/urhobo-militant-group-blows-up-gas-trunklines-in-delta/
Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by olaideeeedris(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2015
D dance wey one person dance collect money, if another dance am him fit receive koboko o...

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2015
Buhari will kill all of them. Sekem (story)

Buhari will repair the pipeline. Sekem (story)

Buhari will deal with the host community. Sekem (story)

The action movie wants to start, babaonechance people want to demystify you

The Niger Delta militant are back in the creek to give Buhari what BH gave GEJ

Nobody has monopoly for destabilisation of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by baybeeboi: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2015
it's here again

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by sosanova: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2015
militancy tinz don start again....

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by truefact: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Yorubas and hausas why don't you want to have your own country?

2 Likes

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Caseless: 7:11am On Apr 30, 2015
Are they trying to distract us from the issue of the missing $20 dollars currently trending and which the audit report was rendered useless by the non-compliance of NPDC?
They are joking!
Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Caseless: 7:12am On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari will kill all of them. Sekem

Buhari will repair the pipeline. Sekem

Buhari will deal with the host community. Sekem

hag, sharrap!

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Ngasky(m): 7:15am On Apr 30, 2015
The Nigerian gov should shut down the whole Niger Delta for atleast 6 month to pave way for military to mop up all criminal activities in the area
MODIFIED
WombRaiders:

So that you can have the oyel abi?

You and your one nigeria are the criminals

I have warned how a Buhari presidency will see a shift from the NE to the ND, an end to boko lunacy and a revamped hate driven campaign for resource control by the ND.

I only have one advice for parasites like you and that is for you to start planting cocoa.

Buhari and his bokos and slaves in the Southwest can NOT stop our seccession bid

Operation 12 Monkeys
come to think of it i always buy my petrol at 120-125. Kerosine at 150. And diesel at 160. Cooking gas at 4500 for 2.5kg
I dont work for any government agency. So tell me what did i have to gain by the Oil exploration in Nigeria?
Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by smarthG(f): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2015
No man is an island!
No region is weak!!
No retreat no surrender!!!

3 Likes

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by BabaOneChance: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Are we confusing Urhobo militant group with MEND? grin well, that's their problem. As soon as APC assumes government we shall see that

$1 = N1

N40 = 1 litre of fuel

There will be 2 square meal for every school children eberyday

And also a kwonstant electric fower suffly

A final elimination of Boko Haram as a group

Job por all

Safety return of Chibok girls

But, meanwhile, don't trust that we will do all this por you. They are not words of the bible or the kwuruan, so they're bound to change

Lastly, AIT must not rebroadcast this

Signed: Baba for OneChance PLC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by januzaj(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2015
I trust my presidoooo(no b jonah ooo).....E go teach dem lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by BabaOneChance: 7:26am On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Buhari will kill all of them. Sekem

Buhari will repair the pipeline. Sekem

Buhari will deal with the host community. Sekem

I know you as a PDP supporter. Please correct your post, it doesn't speak well of you.
Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by BabaOneChance: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2015
WombRaiders:

Your entire generation and family will be afflicted with leprosy and TB for this rubbish you posted.

Come and kill them

Send your bokos and opc osogbo brigade

We are waiting for you
That's a die-hard PDP supporter. I think she has another meaning to that
Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 30, 2015
Ngasky:
The Nigerian gov should shut down the whole Niger Delta for atleast 6 month to pave way for military to mop up all criminal activities in the area

I have warned how a Buhari presidency will see a shift from the NE to the ND, an end to boko lunacy and a revamped hate driven campaign for resource control by the ND.

I only have one advice for parasites like you and that is for you to start planting cocoa.

Buhari and his bokos and slaves in the Southwest can NOT stop our seccession bid

Operation 12 Monkeys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Caseless:
hag, sharrap!
go and play with your toys please
Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by XBLadez: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Payback is a modafucker!

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 30, 2015
GMB my hero
Ameachi my role model
Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by uviesa(m): 7:56am On Apr 30, 2015
smarthG:
No man is an island! No region is weak!! No retreat no surrender!!!
e be lyk say u be cum 4rm ma town oo(ughelli).

1 Like

Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Ngasky(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
WombRaiders:

Operation 12 Monkeys
come to think of it i always buy my petrol at 120-125. Kerosine at 150. And diesel at 160. Cooking gas at 4500 for 2.5kg
I dont work for any government agency. So tell me what did i have to gain by the Oil exploration in Nigeria?
Re: Urhobo Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta State by Rapmoney(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is just the beginning!!! By the time more boys enter the oil-rich creeks of the Niger Delta, deh go know say boys are not smiling! This struggle will never be over until justice is considered important in this fake federation called Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Investors Raise 500m Euros For Calabar Sea Port Project / INTERESTING! 14 Love Stories Of Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo / Buratai On The Frontline. Arrests 4 Boko Haram Members, 1 Soldier Dies In Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.