Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce (3788 Views)

Religion(christianity And Islam) Sucks. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2015
In Islam a man divorces his wife by just repeating the talaq ( I divorce thee) three times.
If a man in a fit of anger announces the talaq three times and then realises it was all by mistake and wants to resume the marriage,
He can only get his wife back if she marries another man, consummates the marriage then the new man divorces her. After which the original husband can get her back.
Therefore nowadays there are men for a tidy pay who are willing to marry, copulllate and divorce women whose husbands want them back.
If the guy refuses to divorce her the husband can do nothing.
The woman can only go to the Sharia court in order to divorce.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Why should it suck?
These asinine laws are a good measure of Allah their goddess' IQ

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 10:45am On Apr 30, 2015
Trash!
you cant just wake up or get angry and say "i divorce you" and get a divorce.the Talak is a long process consisting of the steps of;Initiation,Reconciliation and Completion.the phrase "I divorce you" is used to signify the consummation of the divorce process.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
Trash!
you cant just wake up or get angry and say "i divorce you" and get a divorce.the Talak is a long process consisting of the steps of;Initiation,Reconciliation and Completion.the phrase "I divorce you" is used to signify the consummation of the divorce process.
Negro please!
What are the conditions for remarriage between two divorcees? Are you literate?

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2015
From Quran 2:230 Let's see how you twist this.

(2:230) Then, if he divorces her (for the third time, after having pronounced the divorce twice), she shall not be lawful to him unless she first takes another man for a husband, and he divorces her. 253 There is no blame upon them if both of them return to one another thereafter, provided they think that they will be able to keep within the bounds set by Allah. These are the bounds of Allah which He makes clear to a people who have knowledge (of the consequences of violating those bounds).
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Can a Muslim man divorce his wife simply by repeating 'I divorce you' three times? Summary Answer : Yes. It is a controversial practice called the talaq or "triple- talaq ." Anytime a wife is not menstruating, a husband may divorce her by saying, "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you," effectively throwing her out on the street. The Qur'an: Islamic law on this issue is based on the Hadith and on a creative interpretation of part of verse 2:229 . From the Hadith: Muslim (9:3493) - This is one of several hadith in which it is clear that Muhammad practiced the triple talaq and approved of his followers doing the same. Additional Notes: Some Islamic scholars believe that it isn't right to do this in one sitting. They say that there is should be a period of time between the "three strikes." Women's rights groups in the Muslim world are waging an uphill battle to prevent governments from recognizing the triple talaq - and with some success in the more moderate countries; however, it will always be honored by Islamic courts. Under Islamic law, once a marriage is consummated, a wife has absolutely no right to divorce her husband without his permission, even though she may be cast out at will for any reason.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

Negro please!
What are the conditions for remarriage between two divorcees? Are you literate?
did he ask a question undecided or you find no problem that he initiated his ignorant write-up with glaring falsehood.any two divorcee can remarry but after divorce of three times,they can no longer remarry unless she has married another man and he also has divorced her. this should be a real marriage.Marrying in order to remarry and then to divorce is not allowed in Islam

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
did he ask a question undecided or you find no problem that he initiated his ignorant write-up with glaring falsehood.any two divorces can remarry but after divorce of three times,they can no longer remarry unless she has married another man and he also has divorced her this should be a real marriage.Marrying in order to remarry and then to divorce is not allowed in Islam

Gbam. A Muslim now confirms that if you want to remarry your wife Someone else has to marry her. sscrew her and then divorce her. For her to become lawful to the original hubbie.
Islam sucks.

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:

Gbam. A Muslim now confirms that if you want to remarry your wife Someone else has to marry her. sscrew her and then divorce her. For her to become lawful to the original hubbie.
Islam sucks.
wasn't expecting someone so dumb to see the wisdom in what I posted.

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
did he ask a question undecided or you find no problem that he initiated his ignorant write-up with glaring falsehood.any two divorcee can remarry but after divorce of three times,they can no longer remarry unless she has married another man and he also has divorced her. this should be a real marriage.Marrying in order to remarry and then to divorce is not allowed in Islam

You are not making sense.
Supposing you divorced your wife and later you want to remarry her. Must she get married,bedded and divorced before you are allowed to remarry her?

Yes/No?
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Rilwayne001: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
For the open mind alone and not for close minded bigots like the OP and his coterie of clowns.

NIKAH—A PLEDGE OF LOYALTY

Nikah is that strong relationship in which the Shariah Law binds man and woman. This relationship leaves deep impressions on the social life. For this reason Islam wants that this relationship should be more and more strong. Accordingly in the holy Qur’an it has been termed as a firm pledge:

“and they (women) had taken from you firm pledge. ” (Surah An-Nisa-21)

Allah has made this alliance a means of love, affection and blessings between the spouses, in order that they may get comfort and peace and may lead a happy life:

“And He created between you love and blessings.” (Surah Ar-Roum-21).

“He it is that created you from a single soul, and there- from made his mate so that he might find comfort in her.” (Surah Al A‘raf- 189).

“They are your garments and you are their garments". (Surah Baqarah- 187).

In other words husband and wife have the relationship of hand and glove. As garments not only cover the naked body but also beautify it, similarly the spouses cover one another’s defects and are a means of beautification of one another’s life.

HARMONIOUS LIVING WITH THE LIFE- PARTNER

In view of this importance of marriage (nikah) and in view of its high objectives it is imperative that efforts should be made to keep this relationship going permanently and to maintain the marital relations on sound footing. It is improper to end this strong relationship merely on the flimsy ground that the wife is not beautiful or that there is something wanting in her temperament. In this connection, the Our’an gives these directions:

“Live with them in a good manner. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah has placed (for you) much good therein. ” (Surah An-A/isa- 19).

It is possible that the wife may not be beautiful, but may have good character; and it is possible that there may be something wanting in her temperament but against that there may be some other good qualities in her that may be useful for the conjugal happiness, e.g. she may have sincere love for her husband and may be taking great pains to serve him in every way she can.

The Prophet (SallaI lahu alaihi wa saliam) has said:

“No Momin (believer) male should hate a Momth female; if one particular trait of her character is disliked by him, (possibly) oilier trait would be liked by him. ” (Muslim)

It should also be borne in mind that women generally are emotional, and because of this they quickly fall a prey to misunderstanding, which creates a lot of problems in domestic life. But being a member of the stronger sex the task of the husband is to see that matters do not get complicated. The Prophet (SalIal lahu alaihi wa sallam) has said:

“Treat women fairly, because a woman is born form the rib (of Adam,), and the most curved part of the rib is its upper part. If you would try to straighten it, you would break it, and if you would leave it alone, it would remain curved Therefore, give women better treatment. ” (Bukhari,)

In this example a hint is given about the weak under-standing and volatile temperament of the weaker sex, and men have been directed to be tolerant and kind. The object of this tradition is not to belittle the importance of women but to provide necessary concession for their temperaments.

Any open minded person should please read this^ in full on this site http://www.islamawareness.net/Talaq/talaq_book.html the OP claim is well addressed on the link.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks When Muslims are faced with some difficult situation they paste lengthy nonsecical nonsense in order to avoid answering.
Summary If you want to remarry your wife does Quran 2:230 demand that you can't do that unless she gets married, bedded and divorced so she becomes lawful?
Take a bet? Muslima won't answer this but will post some lengthy nonsecical post .When that fails they will resort to threats and intimidation.

3 Likes

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:
vooks When Muslims are faced with some difficult situation they paste lengthy nonsecical nonsense in order to avoid answering.
Summary If you want to remarry your wife does Quran 2:230 demand that you can't do that unless she gets married, bedded and divorced so she becomes lawful?
Take a bet? Muslima won't answer this but will post some lengthy nonsecical post .When that fails they will resort to threats and intimidation.

That's what I have discovered. Not even their most 'intelligent' Abuamam is immune to obscurantism.
He readily reckons that a new language (pidgin) using some words of an older language (English) is borrowing form the older and not the other way round, but can't admit that Islam, a new religion borrowed heavily form the older religions of Judaism and Christianity and Arab paganism.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
For the open mind alone and not for close minded bigots like the OP and his coterie of clowns.

Any open minded person should please read this^ in full on this site http://www.islamawareness.net/Talaq/talaq_book.html the OP claim is well addressed on the link.

Negro,
Just answer this question
Supposing you divorced your wife and later you want to remarry her. Must she get married,bedded and divorced before you are allowed to remarry her?

Yes/No?

After answering, feel free to throw as much ret@rded garbage as possible cool

Cc rahamAllah
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

Negro,
Just answer this question

Yes/No?

After answering, feel free to throw as much ret@rded garbage as possible cool

Cc rahamAllah

Expecting an answer about their bitter truth.Hell no.The scum will post lengthy nonsense .
Never Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

You are not making sense.

Yes/No?
I said any two divorcees can remarry but there is a limit is that too hard to graps? Islam provides practical solutions to any possible scenario after 3 divorce remarriage is no longer allowed,if I am to even consider the possibility of such happening i.e.i married her once, divorced once, married the
second time, divorced the second time,married her the third time,divorced the third time undecided this is the maximum number of remarriages that is allowed This rule is given by the Shari'ah to
reduce/prevent the occurrence of three divorces and to ensure that divorce is not taken lightly but Islam being considerate,if the woman marries someone else and they also divorce then she can remarry the fourth time to her former husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
I said any two divorcees can remarry but there is a limit is that too hard to graps? Islam provides practical solutions to any possible scenario after 3 divorce remarriage is no longer allowed,if I am to even consider the possibility of such happening i.e.i married her once, divorced once, married the
second time, divorced the second time,married her the third time,divorced the third time undecided this is the maximum number of remarriages that is allowed This rule is given by the Shari'ah to
reduce/prevent the occurrence of three divorces and to ensure that divorce is not taken lightly but Islam being considerate,if the woman marries someone else and they also divorce then she can remarry the fourth time to her former husband.

Long story. If you want to remarry does your wife have to marry someone else, be bedded and then divorced?
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:

Long story. If you want to remarry does your wife have to marry someone else, be bedded and then divorced?
since your mental capacity is only capable of processing a Yes-No response,NO

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
I said any two divorcees can remarry but there is a limit is that too hard to graps?
The question is not whether divorcees can remarry, it is whether CONDITION(S) for remarriage includes the wife remarrying and being divorced

[s]Islam provides practical solutions to any possible scenario after 3 divorce remarriage is no longer allowed,if I am to even consider the possibility of such happening i.e.i married her once, divorced once, married the
reduce/prevent the occurrence of three divorces and to ensure that divorce is not taken lightly but Islam being considerate,if the woman marries someone else and they also divorce then she can remarry the fourth time to her former husband[/s].
Ok, divorcees can only remarry each other up to three times...good but irrelevant points undecided

Let me repeat the question;
[size=14pt]
Q. Supposing you divorced your wife and later you want to remarry her. Must she get married,bedded and divorced first before you are allowed to remarry her?

Answers

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know
[/size]
Cc Ifeann, Abuamam, basilico
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by mustymatic(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Okay Let's c d Christians verses pf marriage if there is any
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Ifeann(f): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

The question is not whether divorcees can remarry, it is whether CONDITION(S) for remarriage includes the wife remarrying and being divorced

Ok, divorcees can only remarry each other up to three times...good but irrelevant points undecided

[size=14pt]
Q. Supposing you divorced your wife and later you want to remarry her. Must she get married,bedded and divorced first before you are allowed to remarry her?

Answers

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know
[/size]

Hmmm.. The secular serial married divorcee Hollywood stars will love the practicality of "marry divorce remarry divorce" as allowed in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Ifeann(f): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
basilico:
From Quran 2:230 Let's see how you twist this.

Basilico thanks for providing this info. Such an outdated and nonsensical teaching on marriage from the quran, I wonder if empiree 9jaforlife abuamam yourmain etc can shed some light on this.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Ifeann(f): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

U haven't addressed the OPs clear evidence of the stupidity of Islamic teaching on marriage/divorce.

1 Like

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

U haven't addressed the OPs clear evidence of the stupidity of Islamic teaching on marriage/divorce.

You missed the above part?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Obadiah77(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Islam socks Christianity socks
Bunch of sockers
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Its in the Qur'an. Divorce your wife and wants her back.
She has to get married to another man,consummate the marriage and get divorced.
In simple terms if you divorce your wife then she has to sleep with another man via marriage.

There was a story in the news this week that some sharia court ruled the woman could not go back to her apparently because noone had married bedded and divorced her. Indonesia I am not sure but somewhere in the far east.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by basilico: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deols what's your take?
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
vooks:

[size=14pt]

Answers

A. Yes
B. No
C. I don't know
[/size]

NO
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Ifeann(f): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
NO

Okay. So the quran verse is wrong and mohammed doesn't know what he recited.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by tartar9(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Okay. So the quran verse is wrong and mohammed doesn't know what he recited.
NO
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ifeann:

Basilico thanks for providing this info. Such an outdated and nonsensical teaching on marriage from the quran, I wonder if empiree 9jaforlife abuamam yourmain etc can shed some light on this.

Lol just Google it.
Re: Islam Sucks How To Remarry A Woman You Divorce by vooks: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
tartar9:
NO
Could you please explain this verse for us

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) 2:230
And if he has divorced her [for the third time], then she is not lawful to him afterward until [after] she marries a husband other than him. And if the latter husband divorces her [or dies], there is no blame upon the woman and her former husband for returning to each other if they think that they can keep [within] the limits of Allah . These are the limits of Allah , which He makes clear to a people who know.

Cc Empiree,Abuamam,Ifeann

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Awful Truth! / #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures) / Do You Truly Love GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.