Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency (28637 Views)

Saraki, Other kwara Senators endorse Lai Muhammed!! / 3 Lagos Senators endorse Fashola's nomination. bad news for the wailers!!! / Pdp Endoreses Senator Bukola Saraki For Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by dotna(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm, Saraki might surprise us and do well since He's with APC
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by cbrass(m): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chigold101 it seems you are an insider, you definitely know this saraki more than us cheesy
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by skarlet: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
anonimi:

Welcome to change abi na SHORTchange ni! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

See this mumu!

This tyranny is the ONLY cure to Nigeria's aliment. #Bleh
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by cbrass(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you sound like ashewo grin

Change your dp angry
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by quest003: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Taylor86:
97% of the most quality political portfolios and positions belongs to the north, yet dey come here saying one nigeria

some foolish SS/SE brothers still voted for buhari

hmmm, hv not heard anything good coming to Amaechi ooo, abi dem wan give Iraq/eran ambassador

now i know y d bible says " FEAR NORTH"
does choosen your brother form ss/se puts food on your table? All we all should seek for is good governance and not all this regional talks.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Mogidi: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Yeah, I changed the layout to make it user friendly and easy to navigate. Should I revert back to the original layout?

Still looks stunning with the changes, I guess those visiting are visiting mainly for the contents but I would suggest a logo when your traffic hits a million. You would need a branded logo like your boo, Linda.

Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Still looks stunning with the changes, I guess those visiting are visiting mainly for the contents but I would suggest a logo when your traffic hits a million. You would need a branded logo like your boo, Linda.

Keep it up bro
Thank you! I have taken note of that. I am presently working to get a domain.

1 Like

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by cbrass(m): 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ayuba123:
Religion is playing a very central role here, y must it necessarilly b Saraki, r dere no Apc Senators from plateu, benue, kogi? Aboki will always prefer a senator from d Caliphate, one to b refered to as "Namu" meaning our own. Real reason we will neva move 4wrd

Bukola saraki is not Hausa neither does he speak fulani. He is from Ilorin a Yoruba state. He was once a Christian but converted to Islam because of politics however his wife is a Christian and from LAGOS state
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Mogidi: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:

There's no stopping Barca, with determination I see it becoming big. You're incredibly concise in any of your articles, its not easy holding the interest of an audience but you do it brilliantly.

Barca Carry Go

1 Like

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Market isn't looking good for Jagabandit angry angry angry

Barcanista, your blog looks great. Why not get forum source code or frameworks and upgrade from just a blog to forum with real interactivity, just like nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by curiouses: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Yeah, I changed the layout to make it user friendly and easy to navigate. Should I revert back to the original layout?

Do revert it to conventional style. This current layout, though okay, it's not that friendly.

1 Like

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by curiouses: 2:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
cbrass:

Bukola saraki is not Hausa neither does he speak fulani. He is from Ilorin a Yoruba state. He was once a Christian but converted to Islam because of politics however his wife is a Christian and from LAGOS state

Bukola was never a christian. Though he wasn't a practicing Muslim until 2003 when he sought to become the state governor.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by cbrass(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
curiouses:

Bukola was never a christian. Though he wasn't a practicing Muslim until 2003 when he sought to become the state governor.

Stop saying what you don't know Mister. He wasn't even based in Nigeria sef until politics came up
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by SHOLATEMI: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
dotna:
Hmmm, Saraki might surprise us and do well since He's with APC
Yes saraki will definately change cos dis is a new system dt won't allow looting. And beside dose dt are using ILORIN-KISI-KAIAMA road as a reference should understand that d road belong to federal government. GOOD GOVERNANCE is wat I stand for
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by curiouses: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
cbrass:

Stop saying what you don't know Mister. He wasn't even based in Nigeria sef until politics came up

Hey mam! You can not be Kwaran than me, and you def don't know Saraki dynasty than I do.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

There's no stopping Barca, with determination I see it becoming big. You're incredibly concise in any of your articles, its not easy holding the interest of an audience but you do it brilliantly.

Barca Carry Go

Thanks my oga..... "No Surrender"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
curiouses:

Do revert it to conventional style. This current layout, though okay, it's not that friendly.
thank you bro, will work on that tonight.

1 Like

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by cbrass(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
curiouses:

Hey mam! You can not be Kwaran than me, and you def don't know Saraki dynasty than I do.

OK hands up then, am not a kwaran. Twas what some kwaran said ni o wink
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Billyonaire:

Barcanista, your blog looks great. Why not get forum source code or frameworks and upgrade from just a blog to forum with real interactivity, just like nairaland.
Thank you for this wonderful suggestion. I have taken note of this great idea.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Chigold101(m): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
cbrass:
Chigold101 it seems you are an insider, you definitely know this saraki more than us cheesy
Tinubu is up to serious battle.

Tinubu can convince APC senators to avoid Saraki on the bases of his case with EFCC but he cant have such effect on PDP senators. Because many PDP senators detest him (Tinubu).
Lawan would have won if he depends only his relationship with David Mark. But with him (Lawan) being seen as Tinubu‘s man friday just like Akume, I think there will be war in the red chamber when this 8 senate is inaugrated.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by cbrass(m): 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chigold101:
Tinubu is up to serious battle.

Tinubu can convince APC senators to avoid Saraki on the bases of his case with EFCC but he cant have such effect on PDP senators. Because many PDP senators detest him (Tinubu).
Lawan would have won if he depends only his relationship with David Mark. But with him (Lawan) being seen as Tinubu‘s man friday just like Akume, I think there will be war in the red chamber when this 8 senate is inaugrated.

So who do you see taking this post cos am abit confused here
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Chigold101(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jugomma happy birthday to you. Enjoy your day but do not forget to bring my cake...

Enjoy
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Dahnify70(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na how to share the hunting game dey bring wahala. Amaechi, oya wetin be your share of the game.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by CyberWolf: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Buhari really want to work but the only hindrance he will have is the National Assembly because they will do everything possible to frustrate every move by the presidency to reduce the humongous salaries and allowances..If Saraki later had his way which I'm afraid he is likely because majority of the senators has the same mindset of his, it will surely a very big problem for Buhari because that guy is over ambitious and very corrupt..
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by ruffDiamond: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Saraki. Will never be senate president in sha allah ! That crow eyed rogue and his father LOOTED KWARA BLIND AND DEAD ! e pay me make dem railroad ngige to senate president if possible anything but saraki abeg abeg

1 Like

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by tomakint: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
You have a nice and rich blog, I am impressed!
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Chigold101(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
cbrass:

So who do you see taking this post cos am abit confused here
i cant say for sure but PDP & some APC senators will vote Saraki to spite Tinubu unles APC leadership convinces Saraki not to run for the office.

1 Like

Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
tomakint:

You have a nice and rich blog, I am impressed!
Thanks my oga...I so cherish ur support
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by fuchong(m): 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yes ooo Hon. Dogara yakubu all the way
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by ElFenomeno1: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tinubu must not be allowed to have his way regarding top political appointments in in the new Government being formed.

He must now.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Borderless: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
jhidey08:
Let the best man get there, May God lead us through.

To all those who wish to see GMB's failure, may God make it difficult for u to survive during his reign.

This FTC is dedicated to those who wish to see GMB succeed.
God Bless Nigeria

All you guys immortalizing GMB are the ones pushing him to his destruction and you're sincerely liable to not witness the ascension to greatness of this great country.
Re: 64 Senators Endorse Bukola Saraki For Senate Presidency by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Taylor86:
97% of the most quality political portfolios and positions belongs to the north, yet dey come here saying one nigeria

some foolish SS/SE brothers still voted for buhari

hmmm, hv not heard anything good coming to Amaechi ooo, abi dem wan give Iraq/eran ambassador

now i know y d bible says " FEAR NORTH"
U just spoke as if those words were coming from your ass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Dismiss Kogi Inspector Over Extortion (Photo) / Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.