Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? (41041 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / President Buhari Reconstitutes Executive Management Of River Basins / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ozoigbondu: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Wike no go kill persin cheesy cheesy cheesy

But the picture was taken when he was still minster

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by loomer: 11:19am On Apr 30, 2015
I beg who be wike out of all of them?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by chidekings(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2015
Is that his head.Nigerians are intelligently foolish.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Inkman(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2015
he isnt governor yet so his pic shouldn't be on the wall yet but if he wants to justify that then gej"s pic shouldn't be there but gmb's

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Bamoha(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:
he isnt governor yet so his pic shouldn't be on the wall yet
but if he wants to justify that
then gej"s pic shouldn't be there
but gmb's
the pic was taken when he was still minister for education

14 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 11:24am On Apr 30, 2015
The portraits on the wall should be that of President Jonathan and Gov Amaechi or in case he wanted to fast-forward his administration then it should have been President-Elect Buhari and Gov. Elect Wike.

This is wrong especially with foreign dignitaries in the house.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by suptol(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Where is the man in the picture?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Inkman(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2015
Bamoha:
the pic was taken when he was still minister for education

oh i see
that means his pic shouldn't be there at all
it is supposed to be president then governor
of the state before the minister's pic

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:28am On Apr 30, 2015
I pity this 6-Month Governor!

10 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Eastherbunny(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Wike be like I want you to hear me very clearly
I am an ogboni man I got only 6month to do in office so I will make sure I loot rivers state dry.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by eCollynzo: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2015
That should be his potrait as Minister of education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Bamoha(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

oh i see
the headquaters of the ministry is in abuja nw. the pic there is suposd to be gej and him alone

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by eCollynzo: 11:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

oh i see
What has a governors picture got to do in a Federal ministry? Which governors picture exactly should he have put?
Use your brain when commenting bro.

25 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by baybeeboi: 11:56am On Apr 30, 2015
wike.........
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ishiamu(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
chidekings:

How is nigeria foolish please I think your the foolish one

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by ifeanyi83(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
chidekings:

Really...this is not the place to exhibit your level of immaturity. No sensible person will make such comments...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Inkman(m): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
eCollynzo:
What has a governors picture got to do in a Federal ministry? Which governors picture exactly should he have put?
Use your brain when commenting bro.

you use ur brain
that is if it still functions
if its in the fct then the fct ministers should
come next.
Dunce

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
he's still a governor elect,so why put up his picture.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by meforyou1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

you use ur brain
that is if it still functions
if its in the fct then the fct ministers should
come next.
Dunce
he was the minister of education then. And that was his office. The pictures are in order

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Chiaka(f): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Wike no go kill persin cheesy cheesy cheesy

But the picture was taken before the PDP primaries that made him their flagbearer

ok good. Nice one there
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by kay1one2(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
This stuff is photoshopped now! Who hangs pictures on window frames?!

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ok, the microphone is an ice-cream, just keep licking grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by kekeerin: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
this funny
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by dainformant(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
that's if the white men even understand what he's saying ...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by obailala(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Picture of Wike + Jonathan on the wall = Anomaly!

It's either Jonathan + Amaechi or Buhari + Wike.

Except this was his office as a minister
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Hollawaley(m): 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Next
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Yazmin: 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Inkman:

oh i see

Even in the ministry of education's meeting room in Abuja, the should put a Governor's?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Picture Of River State Governor-elect? by Banter1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Him dey feel like governor now. Governor of 3 month before tribunal kick his assss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st / Election 2023: Kwankwaso Says They Are In Talks With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.