Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck (950 Views)

Choosing The Right Spouse: Luck Or Personal Brilliance / About To Wed Emakpo Akpowene Dies In Delta (Photos) / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by blackwall(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2015
NL's I want to know if its possible to have twins out of wed luck? I love twins but I am not ready for marriage now, I got a lady pregnant but my prayers are for the baby to b twins. Pls do you know any twins born out of wed luck in Nigeria?
Re: Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by nnachukz(m): 11:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Are u still taking that weed? I thought u have stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2015
You can only get twins if you pay the bride price of a woman. Such a stewpid and moronic kweshion

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew !
Re: Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
mcheeeeeeeeew !
Re: Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by Babe2sure(f): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
blackwall:
NL's I want to know if its possible to have twins out of wed luck? I love twins but I am not ready for marriage now, I got a lady pregnant but my prayers are for the baby to b twins. Pls do you know any twins born out of wed luck in Nigeria?

Bros, you funny die!
See question......... grin
Re: Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by SAMBARRY: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin

copy copy go quench you o grin

don't be like the resident crack heads grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
himkers:
You can only get twins if you pay the bride price of a woman. Such a stewpid and moronic kweshion
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin a very good response.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: Can I Get Twins Out Of Wed Luck by samyan12: 3:59pm On May 04, 2015
blackwall:
Yes. I know somebody who had twins out of wedlock, and d father didn't accept paternity. Tough luck

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Dupe By A Relative Or Your Best Friend Before?share / Her Husband Does'nt Satisfy Her Sexually. What Should She Do? / VIDEO: See Another Nigerian S#X Slave Rescued From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.