Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator (1888 Views)

Joda Commitee To PMB: Sack Jonathan’s Last-minutes Appointees, Review Contracts / BREAKING!!! Jonathan’s Senator, Rep, Others Defect To APC / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by BrAkingNews: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/PDP-Leaders-Conspired-with-APC-to-Sack-Jonathan-%E2%80%93-Senator2-300x156.jpg[/img]

PDP Leaders Conspired with APC to Sack Jonathan – Senator

Senator Suleiman Adoke, the PDP member representing Nasarawa South in the senate, has claimed that ranking members of the PDP at the federal and state levels actively connived with the APC leadership to ensure victory for the party in the last general elections, including the presidency.

Senator Adoke who spoke with journalists in Abuja, described it as an institutional conspiracy, adding that the high level of betrayal suffered by Jonathan was unprecedented.

He said, “I maintain that there is a complete institutional conspiracy to shift the government from the PDP to the APC at all cost. Virtually everybody participated in this movement across the political parties."

He said all who contested election on the ticket of PDP, on March 28, suffered same fate with Jonathan.
The senator explained that everybody including non politicians were involved in the movement to get the PDP out of power at all cost, hence no one complained about the issue of faulty card readers and other flaws recorded on the day of the election.
“Infact ranking PDP stalwarts participated in this grand design to effect a change in governance. Even when the ordinary people knew the election was not fair, they looked the other way because everybody was united to make sure that PDP was out of government.

“That can happen in the life of any country where people had enough of a particular ruling party and desperately needed a change without minding how the change would come.

“In my own opinion, this is what happened in Nigeria. We just pray that it is for good.”

Adoke claimed that he was winning his election up to the midnight of Sunday, March 29, and only waiting for the announcement which did not come until Monday evening.

“Let me say categorically that I lost the election due to the active collaboration of the PDP agents, that is what made it very sad.

"My best friends, who I appointed as my agent at the collation centres all sold out. Today they can not look at me in the face, some of them had even run away. It was a massive conspiracy to get me out of office.

“One of my friends is riding the car that I bought for my mother. His case is that of a betrayal that I will never forget in my life. The degree of conspiracy that I encountered was such that cannot adequately addressed by any court of law.”

Read more>>> http://www.justyouchat.com/pdp-leaders-conspired-with-apc-to-sack-jonathan-senator/
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=16pt]Ayam that land buyer, estate builder, asset lover & property acquirer..[/size]

C or O intact, beware of 419ner's..

baq to the matter on ground:

Lie-ability: that's what we call this kind of a thing..
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by wachakuta(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
story for olisah metuh

3 Likes

Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
True talk. God knows best. We pray for better tomorrow. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by madridguy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by Mogidi: 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
This story could be true.
Most of them believe senile Buhari wouldn't know what's happening, they expect looting bonanza like they did when he was in charge of PTF.
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
The same way the northern moslem officers in the security outfits supported Bokos

PDP was a national party with broad based representation. It did not serve the northern interest which is what is paramount to the northern politician.

Buhari's candidacy is offering a new lease to the northernization agenda.

As things stand now only 5 southsouth states are staunchly PDP.
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by DuchessLily(f): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
God knows best
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by NCOIM(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ has seen it and he has learnt!!

The witch broom stick carrying party is a party filled with Lies,,propaganda and bitterness

They will meet their waterloo angry sad

Bundle of he-diots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by NCOIM(m): 1:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
NCOIM:
GEJ has seen it and he has learnt!!
The witch broom stick carrying party is a party filled with Lies,,propaganda and bitterness
They will meet their waterloo angry sad
Bundle of he-diots
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by Young03(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
erred, I tire oi
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
They will fail when it hits them hard.
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
We all know that the March 28 sham was all conspiracy and celebration of illegality and legitimatisation of political ethnic war. May God help us all.
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by baybeeboi: 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
not much to say.
Just patiently waiting to see how Miracles will be performed.
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by millhouse: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
HIA
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
His handiwork sacked him, no amount of conspiracy would have removed im assuming he performed above expectations . . The masses used there power to bug out d Man wu took them 4 granted. . Warning to all politicians we're watching
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by Chiaka(f): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oho! this is not different from all what we been saying all along. Conspiracy even in the so called party members......Una see am?
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by ibisko04: 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nonsense. PDP is the architect and the builder of their failure.

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by gulfer: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Cry BABY cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by ki02020(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Forget the fact that am a full flesh APC guy that conpiracy claim I sort of believe it cuz same fate happened to my uncle his agents at a paticular ward were compromised.... but life goes on
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by stinggy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
BrAkingNews:

“Let me say categorically that I lost the election due to the active collaboration of the PDP agents, that is what made it very sad.

"My best friends, who I appointed as my agent at the collation centres all sold out. Today they can not look at me in the face, some of them had even run away. It was a massive conspiracy to get me out of office.

“One of my friends is riding the car that I bought for my mother. His case is that of a betrayal that I will never forget in my life. The degree of conspiracy that I encountered was such that cannot adequately addressed by any court of law.”

Bitter lamentation.
Lemme guess, you remembered your friends just when election was around the corner right? And you thought they will work for you, but repaid you in your own coins.
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by agabaI23(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
not much to say.
Just patiently waiting to see how Miracles will be performed.
BabaoneChance said you should not expect any even though he promised you many

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by baybeeboi: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
agabaI23:
BabaoneChance said you should expect any even though he promised you many
we should be thankful now if we see any.
As for me,am goin back to Yemen 1st may.
Re: PDP Leaders Conspired With APC To Sack Jonathan – Senator by blacksta(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
go and die

(1) (Reply)

Buhari - I Am For Everybody And Am For Nobody / Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate / Apc Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.