Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. (82155 Views)

Extremely Neat Itel 1503 @#9k + FREE 10GB CUG DATALINE) / Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? / Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please, anyone with knowledge on Airtel close users group should help me. A good friend of mine whom I use a good number of hours to call daily suggested an alternative.

He bought two airtel sim cards and registered them. The agent that sold the sims gave him procedure for the activation as:
Buy sims
Register them
Recharge 500 naira
Dail *276*5#

We followed the procedure as above and a message was received, that the activation is successful. Unfortunately, since then, the cug hasn't been working.

I have tried to call airtel costumers service centre but nothing sensible has been heard from them. They asked me to dail *137# and the subscription is still valid.

Any one with help should help me.

cc lalasticala
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by bennito: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
glo cug, to me is the best. have been using it for almost two years now with my woman. 2k for the two sim, 5huns sub monthly save for the first month of activation. talk from morning till the next morning, na you go tire.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by jesutofunmi13(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2015
bennito:
glo cug, to me is the best. have been using it for almost two years now with my woman. 2k for the two sim, 5huns sub monthly save for the first month of activation. talk from morning till the next morning, na you go tire.

pls can u help me with the procedure for glo cug..I couldn't get anything meaningful through Google

1 Like

Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by bennito: 8:56am On May 01, 2015
jesutofunmi13:

pls can u help me with the procedure for glo cug..I couldn't get anything meaningful through Google
just visit their office, tell them you want to buy Glo CUG line, cus it's not like other sim cards you can procure anywhere. Though if you wish, they can convert your existing Glo lines (2 lines) to that of cug. you will thank me later
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Samdurance(m): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2015
bennito:
just visit their office, tell them you want to buy Glo CUG line, cus it's not like other sim cards you can procure anywhere. Though if you wish, they can convert your existing Glo lines (2 lines) to that of cug. you will thank me later

Wat if we are like 5?
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by smiling(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2015
how much is the sim and monthly sub
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by bobojoshua(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2015
bennito:
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by bennito: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2015
@bobojoshua, thanks for the quote. Some can just read to get answer to what they seek for, even when it's right before their very eyes.
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by smiling(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
bennito:
@bobojoshua, thanks for the quote. Some can just read to get answer to what they seek for, even when it's right before their very eyes.

not that we cant read oo OGA.. there are different kind of glo CUG.. some monthly sub of 1000 ,1200 etc.. kindly explain and where to get it.. because i went to glo office, i was told... its minimum of 50 people
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by LaconicINC: 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
bennito:
I use glo cug #500 monthly
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by AdeOracle(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2016
LaconicINC:
I use glo cug #500 monthly
Please whatsapp me to explain more on the glo cug #500 monthly abeg. Thanks
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Ratello: 2:17am On May 14, 2016
I will appreciate it if I can get the Etisalat CUG connections....anyone in the house? Call; 08170528733
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by sam4(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Give me pm for your glo cug. Thank you
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by AdeOracle(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
sam4:
Give me pm for your glo cug. Thank you

HI, what's the glo cug package like?
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by luckize: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by bendovex: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
CUG provisioning is done in the office and not by dialing some codes. just visit any Airtel office near you and request for CUG provisioning.
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by sam4(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2016
luckize:
Drop ur number i am interested in d glo cug @sam4
here is my number you can give me a call: 08032052039
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by GameSeller: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Please who can help me on airtel CUG line please, where my fiancé is there is no other network. Only airtel is there, please help
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Does mtn has CUG?
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Preffered: 4:46pm On May 25, 2019
GameSeller:
Please who can help me on airtel CUG line please, where my fiancé is there is no other network. Only airtel is there, please help

Send both Airtel numbers that you want to use on the CUG to me on 08127590007. You can call me for more details.

1 Like

Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Ikennaelvis: 1:31pm On May 29, 2019
OK bro I will do dat right away
Preffered:

Send both Airtel numbers that you want to use on the CUG to me on 08127590007. You can call me for more details.
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Adeyeyelupo: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2019
Please can you also help me? I've once subscribed on my Airtel cug line and it was a success, I even used it. But it's been long, now I want to use it again but it's bringing unsuccessful message.
Preffered:

Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Preffered:

bro, please can i call u for the CUG Sim?

i need as well
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Preffered: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2019
olorunwa90:

i need as well
Yes, You are free so long as it is about CUG line or anything related CUG
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by suprememoney(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
I've been using Airtel CUG with my woman since July 2017 and they've not been any issue. #500 monthly subscription (the two users must subscribe)

Summary of Airtel CUG
#1,000 minutes of calls
and
40 monthly free SMS per user

Please note that i don't work with Airtel. I just know it because I've been using it for long.
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Preffered: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2019
olorunwa90:

i need as well

Yes. You are free to call or chat me up on WhatsApp and Telegram (08127590007)
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Preffered: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2019
suprememoney:
I've been using Airtel CUG with my woman since July 2017 and they've not been any issue. #500 monthly subscription (the two users must subscribe)

Summary of Airtel CUG
#1,000 minutes of calls
and

Please note that i don't work with Airtel. I just know it because I've been using it for long.

1000 minutes is about 17 hours or less that is not good enough for a CUG service. Glo, Etisalat are giving more than that. Beside, if you exhaust your 1000 minutes before the end of 30 days that is the end of the CUG service for that month. you will have to wait till it 30 days before you can make another subscription. Beside, they are other issues around the 500 Naira CUG e.g (query resolution) which necessitated the introduction of a more robust and standard CUG. E.G Polcom CUG, AgriCom CUG, RCCG CUG etc

Most of These Airtel CUG offers:
# unlimited minutes of talk
# 100 free SMS Monthly
# Free data for every recharge after subscribing for the month.
# 7 Naira for calls to other network.
# Roaming facility to international destination. Ect

The monthly subscription is 700 Naira.
If you are an If you are an existing Airtel user, your line can be migrated to the CUG or get a new one if you don't have an Airtel line.
For more information call or Chat me on 08127590007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by edoairways: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2019
suprememoney:

Summary of Airtel CUG
#1,000 minutes of calls
and

Do you mean 1000 minutes or N1000?
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Blanc8(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
How do I convert my existing airtel some to a CUG sim, also the codes to this various CUG plans
Re: Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. by Stan4l(m): 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2019
I've been using glo cug for months, bought two lines since Oct 2018, with N500 monthly subscription you get 100 sms, 200mb and 16hrs 40min on both lines, some times i don't finish it every month, just walk in to any glo office and tell them you want to glo cug N500 monthly subscription, not all sim dose it cos it's post paid line. Go to there office and buy it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Unveils New Call Tariff Plan: Xtrapro & Xtraspecial / Get 1gb For #100 On Mtn For Free / Gta San Andreas finally released on android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.