Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! (23220 Views)

Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) / Posiworld Free Sublime Text License Keys (sallah Gift ) / SSH Keys Generated On Debian Vulnerable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by Strongfaze(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2015
Nice one @ OP
Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by chrisxav: 9:56am On May 02, 2015
Do u know u can get cheap and affordable data pans from p.tech communications
we buy in bulk and sell at cheaper rates
mtn,
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat aitel and glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available
Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by thaoriginator: 10:15am On May 02, 2015
Ok, no problems
Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by Nobody: 11:08am On May 02, 2015
So what's the function of scroll lock
Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by papaejima1: 12:24pm On May 02, 2015
dhtml18:
\ === Backslash or Reverse Solidus
/ === Forward slash, Solidus, Virgule, or Whack
: === Colon
; === Semicolon
~ === Tilde
` === Acute, Back quote, grave, grave accent, left quote, open quote, or a push
! === Exclamation mark, Exclamation point, or Bang
@ === Ampersat, Arobase, Asperand, At, or At symbol
# === Octothorpe, Number, Pound, sharp, or Hash
£ === Pounds Sterling or Pound symbol
€ === Euro
$ === Dollar sign
¢ === Cent sign
¥ === Japanese Yen
$ === Generic currency
§ === Micro or Section
% === Percent
° === Degree
^ === Caret or Circumflex
& === Ampersand, Epershand, or And
* === Asterisk and sometimes referred to as star.
( === Open parenthesis
) === Close parenthesis
- === Hyphen, Minus or Dash
_ === Underscore
+ === Plus
= === Equals
{ === Open Brace, squiggly brackets, or curly bracket
} === Close Brace, squiggly brackets, or curly bracket
[ === Open bracket
] === Close bracket
| === Pipe, Or, or Vertical bar
" === Quote, Quotation mark, or Inverted commas
' === Apostrophe or Single Quote
< === Less Than or Angle brackets
> === Greater Than or Angle brackets
, === Comma
. === Period, dot or Full Stop
? === Question Mark
good one
Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by silent10(m): 12:44pm On May 02, 2015
Taylor86:
good

abeg y is naira sign not there

or are we not recognized globaly?
Come on sénor who doesn't knw naira sign
Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 02, 2015
Dharniel:
So what's the function of scroll lock
Ha! that one na to mean say na old keyboard you dey use be that. E don tay wey i don see that key last.
Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 02, 2015
dhtml18:

Ha! that one na to mean say na old keyboard you dey use be that. E don tay wey i don see that key last.

the key is not on my pc buh i just want to know it's function.
Re: I Doubt If You All Know The Name Of Some Of The Keys On An English Keyboard! by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 02, 2015
Dharniel:

the key is not on my pc buh i just want to know it's function.
I know it affects the way we scroll through large document. But since I have not used it for a long time, I cannot fully remember again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Do You Earn As A Developer Per Month? / PHP Or Coldfusion: Which Is Better? / [Project] 2012 Summer Of Code - WORK HAS COMMENCED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.