Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments (48649 Views)

Ndigbo Won’t Accept Less Important Political Appointments –ohanaeze / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by lalasticlala(m): 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the composition and appointments of the chairmen and members of the governing councils for 12 new federal universities in Oye Ekiti, Birnin-Kebbi, Dutse, Dutsin-Ma, Gashua, Gusau, Kashere, Lafia, Lokoja, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, Otuoke, Wukai; University of Ibadan; National Institute of Construction Technology, Fed. Poly Ukana; Fed. Poly for Oil and Gas Bonny; and Fed. Poly Ileoluji.

Each of the new federal university has 5 members including the chairman while the institute and polytechnics have a 6-member governing council each. University of Ibadan has its chairman as Dr. Umar Mustapha. Some of those who will be inaugurated on Tuesday, 5th May 2015 by the Minister of Education are: Prof. Taoreed Adedoja, Erelu Obada, Amina Sale Jambo, Alh. Dele Belgore, Mrs. Folake Philips, Chief JO Arogbofa, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Osiyo Agama, Gen. Ishaya Bamaiyi, and others.

source: http://citypeople.com.ng/i/president-jonathan-approves-diezanis-sister-and-60-others-for-political-appointments/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by temitemi1(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

91 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by midolian(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Diezani's sister again? shocked

With all the billions this family have gathered, do they need appointments again? Wey me sit down for house dey find job since ... cry cry cry cry

[size=4pt]Consoles myself with "don't worry, be happy" by bobby McFerrin[/size]

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm,all this "at all at all naim bad" new appointments,looks like GEJ owes that family a huge favour......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by ElDeeVee(m): 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Another list of thieves

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Diezani's sister kwa? Mtcheeew.
Well this is no where near the change we are clamouring for. NEXT!
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
29 days more.

May 29 go soon reach

22 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by seglad2(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lalasticlala front page straight

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by msmon(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
What the HELL is all this last minutes appointment! Seems the entire family of Deizami will land in prison by the time GMB is sworn in.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by quixotic: 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
those who the gods want to destroy they fìrst make mad,

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by macuwon(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Haba
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Appointment for how many weeks..abeg make I park my venza for hia joor grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by oluwafemi113(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015

There's something wrong with this Man

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Jorussia(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
.If na me PGEJ give one of this appointment,i nor go even bother to resume my appointment, because before i even settle down to work,the new administration go just kick me out of office.Abeg any body for here know whether Peter Obi don resume work as the new chairman of SEC?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by iyatrustee(f): 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Last minute manaouvre to help them benefit from the national cake cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Brymo: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fate has her golden sons, and her bastards.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
criminals. our hero does not want to play fair. he wants to cripple the incoming administration. so much for peaceful handover.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
This GEJ is falling my hand o!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

The next Governor of Edo State?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Jesusloveyou: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
bisous:
Oga oh,looks like GEJ owes that family a huge favour......
I wonder what it is
gej love them more than pej

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by wachakuta(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Otouke end time tinz
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Same kettle of fish if u ask me...........
Jesusloveyou:
gej love them more than pej
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Jesusloveyou: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu

The next Governor of Edo State?
laugh wan kill us for benin,this ogogoro man like gej,de call himself pastor.he can't even get pdp ticket,not to talk of governor of edo state,maybe na im wan replace ur clueless governor wike.

28 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by baybeeboi: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
until May 29th,The president has the right to appoint and the right not to.
It's no big deal.

but lalasticlala,you no tell us who be Deizani sister for the list sha

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by doctokwus: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Statesman indeed.
Once you are bad,u are bad.The man's true devilish soul is being unfolded for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Well done, GEJ. This is nepotism on steroids.
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
h
Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by hardywaltz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na waa
May 29th suddenly seems very far...
IT'S OFFICIAL GEJ IS CONFUSED.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by eleko1: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
sad thot dis man has done away with his clueless lifestyle sad.Trust BUHARI to reverse all his kangaro appointment.I pity dos who accept the useless man job offer.I believe IYANGBALI don bribe/smuggle her way in undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments by emeka2847: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Then you're in for long thing!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Profile of the 5-man panel at the Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal / Ajibola Basiru Asks Malami To Resign: ‘You Are Rubbishing Buhari’s Govt’ / APC & PDP Thugs Clash In Zamfara (Very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.