Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? (4374 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
" YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE undecided "

Whether said jokingly or seriously.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by agarawu23(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
who am I to classify myself? we are nothing but pencil In the Hand of the creator.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by buygala(m): 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yeah. ..... right smiley

That was also what your mum said to Dangote in 1979 embarassed

LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2015

GO AWAY PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Hawlahscho(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
I respond with:

[size=50pt]OK[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'll simply reply "you aren't even close to my type" . or "of course u dig slutzz, so I'm definitely not ur type"
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
The best response to that would be a cacophonous laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
I will tell her
its because her poor brain couldn't classify my class.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Tallesty1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'll simply reply "you aren't even close to my type"
. or
"of course u dig slutzz, so I'm definitely not ur type"
Abia

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by pTomz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
na dos kind ones dey clock 40 without marrying.... common among d females

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Young03(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
If she says dt to me, i go wooze am
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
OK.. then walks off and then later hit on her closest friend to make her jealous
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'll tell her straight, "I've been managing you all these while also" so get your "used n about to be dumped ass" out of my sight....!!!
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MRBrownJ: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
@OP
what else there is to answer but "ok"? it is indeed possible that you are not this gal's type, so you accept defeat, just say thank you and move to the next gal. whats the big deal? or do people expect a positive answer to every single gal they ask out??!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by saxwizard(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:
" YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE undecided "
Whether said jokingly or seriously.
I will just ask for wat model are u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'd be stunned for sure. I'd probably leave meekly. I'd feel really, really bad.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
olaxco2f:

GO AWAY PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I'll simply reply "you aren't even close to my type"
. or
"of course u dig slutzz, so I'm definitely not ur type"

hold up! Would you prefer a guy act like he likes you when your not his type anyways or I am just guessing you just hate the way "you are not my type" sounds
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
So what I gather from everyone is that you hate people being brutally honest?? undecided

so u rather have a guy act like he likes you when you are really not his type.
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
I'd be stunned for sure. I'd probably leave meekly. I'd feel really, really bad.

Its okay to be shocked but there is no sense in being offended except u expect to be everyone's type. And that would be asking for too much...undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Senator1974:
I will tell her
its because her poor brain couldn't classify my class.

Why tho?? She is only being honest
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
pTomz:
na dos kind ones dey clock 40 without marrying.... common among d females

You have to have standards and a type sometimes. Don't u think??

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Young03:
If she says dt to me, i go wooze am

lmaooo... grin

u shud appreciate her honesty

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:

Its okay to be shocked but there is no sense in being offended except u expect to be everyone's type. And that would be asking for too much...undecided
i'm very strict with my wooes . . . I only woo girls who i have thoroughly checked out and who i'm sure will not turn me down.
YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE.
Would be an insult to my reasoning abilities. Also,

rejection na bastard grin
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Were u blind at first?

U classless assshole..
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@OP
what else there is to answer but "ok"? it is indeed possible that you are not this gal's type, so you accept defeat, just say thank you and move to the next gal. whats the big deal? or do people expect a positive answer to every single gal they ask out??!

This is exactly what I am trying to get people to understand. People apperently get offended if they hear this from the opposite sex, i dont understand why anyone be insulted by this except u expect to b d right one for everyone. ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by MRBrownJ: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:

This is exactly what I am trying to get people to understand. People apperently get offended if they hear this from the opposite sex, i dont understand why anyone be insulted by this except u expect to b d right one for everyone. ... undecided

well said!!! look how so many are ready to insult and/or punish the gal, as if speaking your mind is now against "their" law of life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
i'm very strict with my wooes . . . I only woo girls who i have thoroughly checked out and who i'm sure will not turn me down.
YOU'RE NOT MY TYPE.
Would be an insult to my reasoning abilities. Also,

rejection na bastard grin

what if your not her type because you don't go to church or a mosque? undecided...as mild as that sound, is there really any need to be offended?
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Were u blind at first?

U classless assshole..

Oh lord! Just because u are not his type??....even beyonce isn't everyone's type. So why are u mad?? undecided
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by ShirelleBaby: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
RickRichards:
The best response to that would be a [size=21pt]cacophonous laugh[/size].

Exactly!!
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
justmag:

Oh lord! Just because u are not his type??....even beyonce isn't everyone's type. So why are u mad?? undecided

Why Sud u quote me?

U are not my type wink
Re: Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? by justmag(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Why Sud u quote me?

U are not my type wink

Okay! Won't quote u again. That's my bad.. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me / Some Women Can Be So Mad,see What This Woman Did To My Car Just Because Of.... / Ugh! This Handsome Dude Hangs Himself To Death...see Why. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.