Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (60759 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by naija2dabone(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
1. A legion of excuses and change of promises

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

3. Rewarding founder of BBOG group with political appointment
That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

4. Promises Selective probes (Case in point, Sanusi's £20 billions)
One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

5.Promoting god fatherism in Nigeria political space
From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

6. Making Corrupt politicians the pillars of his team
For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

7. Forming a parallel government.
Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you

****""*******Similar Post: "Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election" - By Martins301
https://www.nairaland.com/2287137/jonathans-5-horrible-acts-since

281 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by samutd4u(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmmmmm

I made Ftc front page again this week

I thank God

10 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
This upcoming season of Nigeria the Zoo go sweet die!

The producers handpicked the best comic act ever when they chose Mohammedu Buhari

Let the show begin

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by illmatic101(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Is this the right time to say Goodluck my hero Wike my role model? grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by omoeso(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm...

34 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
If we start crying before he enters office, what are we going to do for the next four years that he will be there?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by resty4(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
apc thrive on falsehood n propaganda.
They'r only looking 4 escape route 'cos their so called promises r not only unattaineable but unrealistic.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Mogidi: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hold Buhari to his promises, search twitter for "#WatchTheChange" without quotation mark.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by aresa: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Another unintelligent TaNoid nonsense..

Waste of valuable bandwidth..

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Hollawaley(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
You are A Simple Bad belle. Screw you b.itch

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op u are right but let us not be in a hurry yet....its too early let's watch as events unfold when BABA assumes office

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by demmy0325(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by onyeguy: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
?...............
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by adaweezy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
I think GEJ really deserves what he gets from Lai Muhammad. GEJ by conceding defeat in an election he was defeated fairly and squarely has not thereby done us any favour. He has simply done the needful.

“We are sick and tired of being blackmailed by the Jonathanians...Gen. Buhari won the 28 March Presidential Elections fair and square, having satisfied both constitutional and other statutory requirements. We have no apology for our victory, and the concession of defeat – while it may have increased the political stock of President Jonathan – has by no means diminished the historic and emphatic victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress.”

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by freedom96: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
PDP niggas Happy counting,happy opposition cheesy.In case u APC(Change)ur mind to decamp,please don't come to APC....Go to Kowa party,PDM etc

6 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by feldido(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
He has 4 years to prove himself... Let's not be quick to judge, meanwhile PDP as opposition go sweet oo cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by coolhamid(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
What a senseless thread , dead on arrival....

So you expect Buhari to keep mute on the missing 20billion dolls because SLS has been indicted in a financial recklessness?

Bros, always try apply sense small small.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
He has started to fail

BabaoNe chance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by adaweezy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
click like if you believe the Op is drunk

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by mashnino(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
hahahhahahhahahaha...

Oh my God....PDP...

So na lyk dis e dey pain Una....

OP... nothing you wrote up there is relevant...

wai forming parallel government.. you must be very stupid for that statement..

Do you even know what parallel government is..?'

Why does he need to form parallel government?? i mean... he is the new Government...

Bunch of PDP robots..una go die of hate... na hate go kill una...

39 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by yibobasher2: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yeasterners have hate in their hearts angry. They hope for failure of Nigeria, and never wish anyone from other tribes well. Even the south south people that lost the presidential seat don't wish this man bad as much as these people from east of Niger. Ralph Uwazurike should come and take his people and go form their biafra biko because you can't be a citizen of a country, make money from such country and be wishing the country downfall.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by jamex93(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
yesterday I was given a 24hours barn in politics
because I am a supporter of buhari and I show

it by making good comments about him

I felt bad since mowing cause
I couldn't do anything in politics but am back

we are all free to support who so Eva we want
and praise them in any way we can

what the moderator that barn me refuse to understand is
DAT u can barn this account but u can never barn JAMES from NL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Wizdray: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
You asked for 'Change' and Change is finally here
Let the changer change anything changeable
Loll

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by lifestyle1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Your opinion.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
He has also made many young men to catch mad cow disease with trekking

11 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people

How you take SEE the OP? For dream?

The level of fear, bile and bitterness you harbour will first harm you before it ever gets close to anyone.

Who let the dog out?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
U sounds unintelligent... I must confess.

8 Likes

ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by BIBblacboy: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
sad...all this doesnt really matter...wat matters now is the change

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by saints2(f): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
And what has your GEJ does Is he a saint either... why are you so quick to find fault even when he is yet yo be sworn in... chillax.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emefiele Returns To Nigeria, Heads To Office With Massive Military Protection / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.