Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (163634 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / 7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
The screening exercise guys undergo to win a lady's heart is like when an eyeball go through a needle. The thesis, vocabulary, eloquence, and wooing skills of the guy must be sharp and precise.

However the aforementioned attributes is pleasing to ladies but the first thing they do is short listing guys to pass through their rigorous screening exercise before they can say YES to one guy.

Eventually the one they say YES to, they still conduct series of test to get full assurance he is their dream man.

These test are;

Ignore his calls

Intentionally, a lady can shut down her network to the guy by ignoring his calls for a moment( not 2days neither a week, as they guy may quit). The moment I am talking about may be at most a day.

Lukewarm attitude

Also can be referred as mood swing. They show heaven for the guy today and abyss for him tomorrow. A times for no reason ladies grab their emotional nature to punishing the guy for no offence. They nag excessively at him and later show empathy by apologising.

Fail to show up on date

To test his impatience attitude after planning a day for beautiful date, she may show up very late or not show up at all. Though this is very risky but they display it especially when they have been dating him for a long time.

Observing his listening skills

Ladies are designed to talk and can talk through out the day without getting tired. Therefore, they engage their boyfriends into discussion to observe if he is listening or not.

To defend her in public

Ladies can deliberately act wayward in public to see if her guy will defend her or not. The moment he fails to perform his function, her heart may grow cold for him as time goes on.

Claim negative health status

To know the in depth of love he have for her, she claims negative health status to know if he can't continue or not. Well, very risky and too close to call if I may say.

Supporting her dreams

Ladies want guys to be sensitive to their issue. As a result, they discuss their dreams where financial assistance is needed. They do this to send signal that he needs to support her dreams as a way of testing him.

To ignore important football matches

Imagine a guy declining important matches like El classico, derby matches ( for e.g Arsenal vs Chelsea) champion's league final, FA cup final, etc for his girlfriend's attention.... Too difficult to decline honestly!

Ladies are sometimes funny. To have his attention perhaps when a pressing matter arise, they tell him to ignore the match to test if he can drop his passion for them.

Request to switch off his phone during conversation

Some ladies tell their "busy body" boyfriend to switch off his mobile device due to the numerous calls he receives just to have his attention.

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by izuch(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Deny him punny for months just to know if he'll go in search of it somewhere else. undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Can't ignor any important match for any gal's attention.

As for number 9.. I jst can't help but grin grin grin grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by ronald4lif(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Number 8 and 9 will hardly work for me. Not when Man united or Madrid is playing. cheesy

Switch off my phone coz she want to test me? Haha let her just give me an F9. I can only switch off my phone at my convenience, and not to pass someone's test.

Nicely thought out, Wristwatch.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by laplace12(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Only insecure girls do that. Even much more.

25 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Number 8 and 9 will hardly work for me. Not when Man united or Madrid is playing. cheesy

Switch off my phone coz she want to test me? Haha let her just give me an F9. I only off my phone at my convenience.

Hahahaha. Bros no even mention Manutd. If for example like what happened when Man utd was down 2-0 to Everton and she calls, I go ignore the match. But it will be difficult for me to ignore before the match started. Number 9 too will be difficult for me.

I said F9 right. I think I may have a D7 in these. At least I try. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Switch off my phone coz she want to test me? Haha let her just give me an F9. I can only switch off my phone at my convenience, and not to pass someone's test.

Nicely thought out, Wristwatch.

Thanks bro. To do write up is quite tasking smiley
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
laplace12:

Only insecure girls do that. Even much more.

Bro, not only insecure girl. All girls do that. Haba u must be tested by them nah. See u cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha. Bros no even mention Manutd. If for example like what happened when Man utd was down 2-0 to Everton and she calls, I go ignore the match. But it will be difficult for me too to ignore before the match started. Number 9 too will be difficult for me.

But that manutd vs everton match no too serious shaa.. I fit manage ignor dat one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
But that manutd vs everton match no too serious shaa.. I fit manage ignor dat one cheesy

Lol anyway u are right sha. But Man utd vs chelsea/arsenal/liverpool/Man city, vice versa, u can't ignore shey?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro, not only insecure girl. All girls do that. Haba u must be tested by them nah. See u cheesy
Lol! Gals test no hard shaa cheesy
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:
The screening exercise guys undergo to win a lady's heart is like when an eyeball go through a needle. The thesis, vocabulary, eloquence, and wooing skills of the guy must be sharp and precise.

However the aforementioned attributes is pleasing to ladies but the first thing they do is short listing guys to pass through their rigorous screening exercise before they can say YES to one guy.

Eventually the one they say YES to, they still conduct series of test to get full assurance he is their dream man.

These test are;

Ignore his calls

Intentionally, a lady can shut down her network to the guy by ignoring his calls for a moment( not 2days neither a week, as they guy may quit). The moment I am talking about may be at most a day.

Lukewarm attitude

Also can be referred as mood swing. They show heaven for the guy today and abyss for him tomorrow. A times for no reason ladies grab their emotional nature to punishing the guy for no offence. They nag excessively at him and later show empathy by apologising.

Fail to show up on date

To test his impatience attitude after planning a day for beautiful date, she may show up very late or not show up at all. Though this is very risky but they display it especially when they have been dating him for a long time.

Observing his listening skills

Ladies are designed to talk and can talk through out the day without getting tired. Therefore, they engage their boyfriends into discussion to observe if he is listening or not.

To defend her in public

Ladies can deliberately act wayward in public to see if her guy will defend her or not. The moment he fails to perform his function, her heart may grow cold for him as time goes on.

Claim negative health status

To know the in depth of love he have for her, she claims negative health status to know if he can't continue or not. Well, very risky and too close to call if I may say.

Supporting her dreams

Ladies want guys to be sensitive to their issue. As a result, they discuss their dreams where financial assistance is needed. They do this to send signal that he needs to support her dreams as a way of testing him.

To ignore important football matches

Imagine a guy declining important matches like El classico, derby matches ( for e.g Arsenal vs Chelsea) champion's league final, FA cup final, etc for his girlfriend's attention.... Too difficult to decline honestly!

Ladies are sometimes funny. To have his attention perhaps when a pressing matter arise, they tell him to ignore the match to test if he can drop his passion for them.

Request to switch off his phone during conversation

Some ladies tell their "busy body" boyfriend to switch off his mobile device due to the numerous calls he receives just to have his attention.

They do all that and still get dumped

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol anyway u are right sha. But Man utd vs chelsea/arsenal/liverpool/Man city, vice versa, u can't ignore shey?
Lol

I can't.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by ronald4lif(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha. Bros no even mention Manutd. If for example like what happened when Man utd was down 2-0 to Everton and she calls, I go ignore the match. But it will be difficult for me too to ignore before the match started. Number 9 too will be difficult for me.

This your example of Man united match sha. So you couldn't think of a match where we trashed you guys and cited it as an example. This Chelsea fans una mouth just too much. angry

wristwatch:

Thanks bro. To do write up is quite tasking smiley

Sure it's very tasking. I admire the efforts you lots put out in creating meaningful threads all the time. Respect! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

They do all that and still get dumped
And vice versa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

This your example of Man united match sha. So you couldn't think of a match where we trashed you guys and cited it as an example. This Chelsea fans una mouth just too much. angry

Sure it's very tasking. I admire the efforts you lots put out in creating meaningful threads all the time. Respect! cheesy

Lol. Am a Man utd fan just like u and kingtom

Thanks bro. I duff my hat for your meaningful contribution.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
And vice versa

Yeah shh!+ happens bro

3 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
Lol

I can't.

grin. Then u have failed the test then
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

grin. Then u have failed the test then
Lol! But I get 7/9 nau grin
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
Lol! But I get 7/9 nau grin

The last 2 is a very impt test u should expect frm ladies.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by BOLDIM(f): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hi guys, am new on nairaland, need to be educated.
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nice writeup. . Ladies and em wahala, tho nö 8 & 9 na nogo area . . Wen guys try these wit them, its eida u dating sum1else or u're d possessive guy lyk d term most of them do use hia
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by woky: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

The last 2 is a very impt test u should expect frm ladies.
Chai!!
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
BOLDIM:
Hi guys, am new on nairaland, need to be educated.

Welcome Newbie. Nairaland is a forum and u are in romance section, one of the best section.

So just watch how we do this. U get to learn as time goes on.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by ronald4lif(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Am a Man utd fan just like u and kingtom

Thanks bro. I duff my hat for your meaningful contribution.

Ahh I think say you be Chelsea fan. No wonder you're so smart, should have known you're a man united nigga. Not those yeye Blues noise makers. grin

How did KingTom became a fan sef. We're not woman wrappers na. cheesy

Chelsea fans na joke ohh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by PunkyOh(f): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
SMH. Quit dating rètards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by demmy0325(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ahh I think say you be Chelsea fan. No wonder you're so smart, should have known you're a man united nigga. Not those yeye Blues noise makers. grin

How did KingTom became a fan sef. We're not woman wrappers na. cheesy

Chelsea fans na joke ohh

Hahahahaha. Dem go catch u oh! The thing is me and kingtom share same fan ideology.
Manutd/Barca but are Manutd/Madrid cheesy
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:

Can u be more elaborate?
Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by whizqueen(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Some guys will pass all these yet they are still players angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
PunkyOh:
how does retards correlate wit d said topic?

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
blym:
Nice writeup. . Ladies and em wahala, tho nö 8 & 9 na nogo area . . Wen guys try these wit them, its eida u dating sum1else or u're d possessive guy lyk d term most of them do use hia

Thanks bro. Lol abi. Ladies with their wahala test.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.