Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (41463 Views)

Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Peter Okoye's Photos In Owerri Hotel With A Busty Lady Got Nigerians Talking / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by optimusprimer(m): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Instagram is fast becoming a rehabilitation center for presumed 'mentally deranged' individuals.
It's a tradition now for people to talk any how to celebrities and say all manner of gibrish transmitting through their brains.

A lady got the bashing of her life while trying to pull down Peter okoye for posting a picture of Kim K.

She called Annie old and guess what the fans served her in large plates...
Ps: the words are still coming in for her

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by optimusprimer(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Here goes...

2 Shares

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by nibson(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
undecidedSandy looks old sef besides, whose auntie is that?

10 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by boman2014: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
See as she (sandy soil) looks like half past one.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
She got served! tongue

23 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Africa women are strong!!

If nah oyibo get this kain bashing walahi she Fit commit suicidegringringrin

59 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by optimusprimer(m): 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
boman2014:
She as she (sandy soil) looks like half past one.

cheesy grin grin sandysoil grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by CountDracula(m): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
she got d attention she wanted... Dats gold

4 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by drnairalov: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
everything shouldn't be news uno angry

Bae: come over

Me: I'm cutting wood

Her: I'm hor'ny

Me:

42 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Bonapart(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
I love the girl(Sandy) such a bitter truth.
One of the best comment hv seen for ages.

Btw: why the rest never do well ignoramus carry the matter for head like galla

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by preciousMI1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
[b][/b]
Abeg follow me on Instagram @precious_mii @precious _mii
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Leojamesjames(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na only her waka come?

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by optimusprimer(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
drnairalov:
everything shouldn't be news uno angry
if everything isn't news den what is?
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by preciousMI1(f): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by baybeeboi: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
African Mentality
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mtchew. Wetin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by naijainfogalery: 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is one reason why it scares me to the bone being a celebrity. people just forget that you are human, If you post pix of yourself or your properties its show off if you dont u are not proud of yourself, if you reply people they will say you are jobless if you dont you are a snub,

4 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by jmoore(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why do you keep making assholes popular?

Once again, let me do this....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by MayflowerB(f): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hw is dis news?
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by macuwon(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ouch

Well...... You guys made her popular.

You would be there seeing it as bashing......

She is there feeling fly, having attained fame!

Btw, I love her b. Ooobs

Don't tell my mom

2 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by fatdon2(m): 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Omo dis babe get nice bo*bs grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by dammieco(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Next story abeg
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Nellizzy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
Africa women are strong!! If nah oyibo get this kain bashing walahi she Fit commit suicidegringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by loomer: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Weda na sandy abi na sand sand, her breast big pass my head o
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by LewisO: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lame bashing in there,that isn't bashing, try it on Nairaland u won't wait for the result. grin

And i see a girl who says they should leave her just because they want to deliver her from her stupidity.

This comment i circled is a very sensible one! Down ⬇

7 Likes

Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Tic4tac(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hw's this a news undecided
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by Vivipop(f): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
and so the bashing continues here on nairaland, home of "ruthless bashing". Lol, I hope the lady doesn't commit suicide. Anyways, she got rightly served.
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by priscaoge(f): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by olufemimajek: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
[url=gidihub..in/2015/04/death-by-banging.html?m=1] Death By Banging ( must read ) [/url]
Re: Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram by remirez07(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
optimusprimer:
Instagram is fast becoming a rehabilitation center for presumed 'mentally deranged' individuals.
It's a tradition now for people to talk any how to celebrities and say all manner of gibrish transmitting through their brains.

A lady got the bashing of her life while trying to pull down Peter okoye for posting a picture of Kim K.

She called Annie old and guess what the fans served her in large plates...
Ps: the words are still coming in for her
them nearly kill Sandy doll o... For her life she wouldn't say such a thing. Peeps dey parah o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach / Toke Makinwa Makes Clever Statement While Rocking Leather Pants(photos) / Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.