Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? (5819 Views)

Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria / A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
I want to admit i cropped up this post on a comment of a front page post but I decided to broadcast it here as an Optimisitic Nigerian who believes Impossibility is Nothing. If only we can be sensitized to this as a goal & continue to sing it to d hearing of our leader, we may get there someday.

Don't be Pessimistic as to think its impossible, Some Chinese probably thought the same but we know their outcome. Aim for the Moon & you might fall among the stars.

SO HOW WILL YOU FEEL READING THIS ON HEADLINE NEWS IN 2019??

Buhari refuses to run for 2nd term
Pledges support for osibanjo and okorocha candidacy
**Jonathan sentenced to 40 years in prison with hard labour.

**Tompolo Captured with gunshot wounds.

**Asari arrested along Seme Boarder.

**City People Magazine acquires AIT

**Diezeani's confession too late as court sentenced her to 100 years in prison for corruption.

**Bode George repatriated from Columbia admitted he splitted contracts..

**$20B fully recovered as Buhari
commissioned Second Niger Bridge.

**Buhari commissioned Lagos Kano Light Rail

**No more pension Fraud in Nigeria, Financial Times insist.

**Nigeria daily stolen crude oil reduced to 1 barrel per day ...experts describe it as one man one matchet!

**Mama Taraba reclaims mandate as Supreme Court sacks PDP in Taraba

**More Chibok Girls recovered as UN
corroborated Nigeria's claim of total demolition of boko haram.

**$1 now N2.20K Diesel now stands at N15 a litre....Petrol N10 and kerosene N5 as Buhari commissions Nigeria's 9th Refinery.

**Kasahmu in Texas Prisons says I miss Nigeria.

**Osinbajo congratulates Nigeria on second anniversary of 24hrs a day power supply.

**Dakuku now Rivers State Governor as Wike flee to Cameroon.

**10 Nigerian Universities among World's best 20 Universities...

***Babangida Aliyu Talban Minna jailed 60 years in prison with hard labour as court confisticate all his assets.

*** Ibrahim Babangida, Olusegun Obasanjo returned 25 Billion dollars to government to avoid prosecution.

Tinubu nabbed in NY.. Tried and jailed

"Nigeria has the best human rights record.."-
ICC.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by RoyalBlak007: 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
i will wake from my long sleep

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by socialmediaman: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
If Osinbajo will be president, he'll have s northern deputy, however, the north will want to finish off his tenure if he decides not to run.

Plus, petrol doesn't have to come down so low except the value of Naira and dollar come close, unless we don't want money to develop our country. What we need on the countrary is for people to be employed so they can afford the cost, plus if they have electricity, they'll need petrol only for their rides...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by ademega(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigeria celebrates one year regular electricity supply

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by cohug: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Very long dream! But it's a mission possible!

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 12:21am On May 01, 2015
cohug:
Very long dream! But it's a mission possible!

YES WE CAN!!!

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by barnacle: 12:34am On May 01, 2015
ok ooooooo
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by barnacle: 12:35am On May 01, 2015
1day
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by ki02020(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2015
OP that your wish is one sided.....you seems to be a pro APC like me

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 12:39am On May 01, 2015
#BabaOneChance we are watching

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by NCOIM(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2015
When you wake up and used yourself in Yabaleft,,,don't blame the hospital rather,,,thank A well concerned citizen who did the needfuk by putting you there grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by NCOIM(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2015
NCOIM:
When you wake up and See yourself in Yabaleft,,,don't blame the hospital rather,,,thank A well concerned citizen who did the needfuk by putting you there grin grin

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by NCOIM(m): 12:41am On May 01, 2015
NCOIM:
When you wake up and used yourself in Yabaleft,,,don't blame the hospital rather,,,thank A well concerned citizen who did the needful by putting you there grin grin

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 1:22am On May 01, 2015
barnacle:
1day

I see you when we get there.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 1:23am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:

Haba cut Baba some slacks nah grin
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by djfaithy: 1:45am On May 01, 2015
Wetin I wan comment sef, op wake up, this is Nigeria abi u don forget, which kind thing be dis na, u just dey give urself false hope.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:
I want to admit i cropped up this post on a comment of a front page post but I decided to broadcast it here as an Optimisitic Nigerian who believes Impossibility is Nothing. If only we can be sensitized to this as a goal & continue to sing it to d hearing of our leader, we may get there someday.

Don't be Pessimistic as to think its impossible, Some Chinese probably thought the same but we know their outcome. Aim for the Moon & you might fall among the stars.

Buhari refuses to run for 2nd term
Pledges support for osibanjo and okorocha candidacy

**Tompolo Captured with gunshot wounds.

**Asari arrested along Seme Boarder.

**City People Magazine acquires AIT

**Diezeani's confession too late as court sentenced her to 100 years in prison for corruption.

**Bode George repatriated from Columbia admitted he splitted contracts..

**$20B fully recovered as Buhari
commissioned Second Niger Bridge.

**Buhari commissioned Lagos Kano Light Rail

**No more pension Fraud in Nigeria, Financial Times insist.

**Nigeria daily stolen crude oil reduced to 1 barrel per day ...experts describe it as one man one matchet!

**Mama Taraba reclaims mandate as Supreme Court sacks PDP in Taraba

**More Chibok Girls recovered as UN
corroborated Nigeria's claim of total demolition of boko haram.

**$1 now N2.20K Diesel now stands at N15 a litre....Petrol N10 and kerosene N5 as Buhari commissions Nigeria's 9th Refinery.

**Kasahmu in Texas Prisons says I miss Nigeria.

**Osinbajo congratulates Nigeria on second anniversary of 24hrs a day power supply.

***Babangida Aliyu Talban Minna jailed 60 years in prison with hard labour as court confisticate all his assets.

*** Ibrahim Babangida, Olusegun Obasanjo returned 25 Billion dollars to government to avoid prosecution.

Tinubu nabbed in NY.. Tried and jailed

"Nigeria has the best human rights record.."-
ICC.

daydreams and illusions!
whatever happened in 2015, '16, '17, '18? Why 2019? Thats a mark of failure. Op,u aint making a single sense!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by condralbede(m): 2:11am On May 01, 2015
Hope.....if we can actualize all this even in 2025 its OK!
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by chamboy(m): 2:34am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
mrbadluck. You r recognised

6 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by asala1: 2:45am On May 01, 2015
Some of these cannot happen even in 100 years of the very best governance.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 2:50am On May 01, 2015
Rexxie:

daydreams and illusions!
whatever happened in 2015, '16, '17, '18? Why 2019? Thats a mark of failure. Op,u aint making a single sense!

2019 is d end of his tenure, a time to show Nigerians all Proofs of the Change we voted for, a Summary of Buhari's achievement.

GEJ has nothing of this to show despite his lofty manifesto, in d end the Summary of his achievements left much to be desired as it further put a dent to his political career, if only politicians know that whatever they do will be put b4 dem in future, , they'll sit up.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 2:52am On May 01, 2015
djfaithy:
Wetin I wan comment sef, op wake up, this is Nigeria abi u don forget, which kind thing be dis na, u just dey give urself false hope.

Chai...people don lose hope for Naija kpatakpata...

God help us...
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Ilekeh(f): 2:52am On May 01, 2015
yes ooooo......but who wan try Tinubu? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Inkman(m): 3:02am On May 01, 2015
We will get there.
I believe!
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by tunex23: 3:07am On May 01, 2015
I believe Nigeria will be great again
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by brixton: 3:13am On May 01, 2015
Op, I say a big SAI BABAONECHANCE to you and your family!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Vikkie14: 3:27am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

**$20B fully recovered by Buhari

**Mama Taraba reclaims mandate as Supreme Court sacks PDP in Tara

Future Impossible Tense.
You are a joker. If you are imagining these, someone needs to flog you from your fantasy.
BTW, how is it possible for the Rivers Election to be overturned?
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Olofintoto(m): 3:44am On May 01, 2015
I wil feel like this is impossible coz it won't be possible.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by bayulll01(m): 4:01am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:

Son of bitterness waiting for what,I pray you never eat of the good fortune coming to nigeria,since you are hell bent to prophesied dooms days for your people over there,see we will eat the fruits of our labor,we will rejoice and be glad we voted for buhari,stick to ur Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 5:36am On May 01, 2015
So Nigeria has this good brand of weed? I thought the good ones come from Thailand undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by zendy: 7:30am On May 01, 2015
The only headline I want to see by 2019 is

BIAFRA, FORMERLY KNOWN AS SOUTH EAST NIGERIA,SIGNS BILATERAL ACCORD WITH SEVERAL LEADING COUNTRIES SUCH AS AMERICA,UK,GERMANY,CHINA AND ITS NEIGBOUR,THE REPUBLIC OF THE NIGER DELTA.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 7:41am On May 01, 2015
zendy:
The only headline I want to see by 2019 is

BIAFRA, FORMERLY KNOWN AS SOUTH EAST NIGERIA,SIGNS BILATERAL ACCORD WITH SEVERAL LEADING COUNTRIES SUCH AS AMERICA,UK,GERMANY,CHINA AND ITS NEIGBOUR,THE REPUBLIC OF THE NIGER DELTA.

Sorry not gonna happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency; Saraki May Lose Post If Expelled By APC / APC Finally Broken As Tinubu Loyalists Set To Dump Party, Form Action Group / 10 Shocking Fact About North Korea That Makes The Whole World Hate Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.