Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,339 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? (48664 Views)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo) / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
So my 27 year old friend is confused. She has two guys who have said they want to marry her before the end of the year and she is worried about who to break up with and who to concentrate on. These is the profile of the two guys.

Peter;
2.1 Graduate of chemistry
Christian
60K salary
Drinks and smokes
Very homely and makes her laugh
Very understanding
Very social
they have had sex many time
they've been dating for about two years
Has introduced her to his family and all close friends.
He plans to marry her this year
He doesn't really give her his money
He is 29 yrs
Not so fine but average height

Paul;
Graduate of marine science
Firebrand christian
100K salary
Doesn't drink and smoke
He is not very interesting to be with
Their moments together use to be boring
they have never had sex.he said he doesn't want sex till after marriage
She has not met his family but he plans to introduce her to them soon
He plans to marry her in september
He seems very happy with her
They've been dating for three month
He always gives her so much money
He is 26 years old
Very handsome but short.

As a friend,I advice her to take paul because he is nice to a fault(someone that will give and give without expecting anything in return) but she said she really loves peter and she is used to him but his smoking,drinking and selfish attitude makes her prefer paul though she is always far more happy to be with peter than paul. Pls advice her. Mature advice from people that have seen life not immature people.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Vicalloyd(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Iffa have a younger sis

Mehn None of the Aboveee lipsrsealed

36 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Phens(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
pls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspect

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
If you are inlove with two people, go for the second..Because if u truly love the first, you wouldn't have accepted the second!

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Vicalloyd(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Phens:
pls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspectpls go for peter...at least someone she enjoys being with, apart from the money aspect

Guy why are you repeating it?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vicalloyd:
Iffa have a younger sis

Mehn None of the Aboveee lipsrsealed
so what are ur reasons?
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Vicalloyd(m): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
focusM:
so what are ur reasons?

No one like that exist perfectly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Phens(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:

never mind that bro, the point, that all that matters[color=#770077][quote author=Vicalloyd post=33295057

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Vicalloyd(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2015
Phens:
never mind that bro, the point, that all that matters[color=#770077][quote author=Vicalloyd post=33295057

Ok the point... grin
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 01, 2015
There is no bloody way peter is a christian. Also, if she should marry him, she will regret it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Strongfaze(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2015
This is pure fiction.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 12:13am On May 01, 2015
Strongfaze:
This is pure fiction.

Its not fiction o. She feels bad dating both at the same time and wants to dispose of one before next month runs out so pls advice her
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Phens(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2015
coolyea thats rite bro smiley besides all i wanted was to change the colour of the post, and it screwd up tings, u knw that kinda new guy stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Strongfaze(m): 12:20am On May 01, 2015
focusM:

Its not fiction o. She feels bad dating both at the same time and wants to dispose of one before next month runs out so pls advice her
. You only told us about the guys involved without any idea on her type of person. For me I really can't ask her to dump the non-smoker and drinker.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 12:30am On May 01, 2015
Strongfaze:
. You only told us about the guys involved without any idea on her type of person. For me I really can't ask her to dump the non-smoker and drinker.

She is a cool girl. A christian girl. She doesn't drink or smoke. What do u want to know about her again?
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by IamOdin: 12:42am On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:

he's confused.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by IamOdin: 12:42am On May 01, 2015
Vicalloyd:

he's confused.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Strongfaze(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2015
focusM:

She is a cool girl. A christian girl. She doesn't drink or smoke. What do u want to know about her again?
. Olright, let her stick to the decent guy..... Remember, children are coming to that family eventually and their upbringing means a lot.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by CHM11: 12:48am On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If you are inlove with two people, go for the second..Because if u truly love the first, you wouldn't have accepted the second!
Girls pack guys like sardine these days oh...they don't care...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by fritiyo: 12:49am On May 01, 2015
op are u sure this story is for ur friend?
Good Christians don't date different people at the same for selfish reasons.
u are a relationsip with one for fun and other one for benefit in kind.
If she is truly a good christian then the second guy is the right option for her. happiness will and fun time will surely come when u both think of how create funny activities in the relationshp or marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by kambili999(f): 1:04am On May 01, 2015
I really don't get it. why in the first place should a lady be closely and seriously involved with more than one man?

13 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 3:06am On May 01, 2015
kambili999:
I really don't get it. why in the first place should a lady be closely and seriously involved with more than one man?
for complementary purpose, 1 is giving sex, and the other money....

Op, she should invariably go for Paul ; believe me when I tell u , finance is a very rudimentary part of marriage , and when there is a misunderstanding in that, it invariably leads to collapse of that union..... For Peter to see no reason to release little money (as much as he could) During courtship, same will trail marriage, n believe me it's an implosively impending scenario.......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 3:45am On May 01, 2015
I would advice her to marry Peter because he is the man she understands. He has a great personality compared to paul. He may drink and smoke but unless he is a drunkard I see no problem at least he is genuine because he has introduced her to his family and since she ain't no virgin quit this bs about sex before marriage because Paul sounds like he has something to hide.

Sexual chemistry is important or else you'll be back here opening a thread for her that her husband can't satisfy her in bed. The only reason she would choose Paul is because of his money so if she after money then follow Paul but to me it sounds like Peter loves her. If she aint got no money at 27 smh. She needs to understand money cant buy love. I bet she told Paul she is a virgin lol!

Ps your friend is a lipsrsealed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by luthorcorp: 4:34am On May 01, 2015
heh

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by oliidell(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2015
FocusM, Let's do a SWOT analysis. The objective here is to choose whom to marry.

Peter
Strenght: 2.1 graduate, funny, sociable, honest, average height, great personality, 2 years r/ship
Weakness: drinks, smokes, frugal, not too fine, no definite date.

Paul
Strenght: better pay, generous, caring, christian, fine, definite date.
Weakness: boring, short, 3 months r/ship, not open, not sociable.

Your friend:
Strenght: Attractive, reasonable
Weakness: indecision
Opportunity: she's in a good position to asess them both and make a choice.
Threat: she can lose them both if her game gets out & age is not on her side.

Some home truths:
GF didn't stop seeing peter after meeting paul so she consciously prefers peter and is obviously seeing paul for the money.

She likes peter's swag and company even though he drinks and smokes and just endures paul cos he is finer and more caring.

She dosnt give two fvcks about paul's christianity but feels more secure with him cos he is not demanding and has named a month.

She'll be happier with peter, but he might never become generous and might cheat. Paul on the other hand would be a doting husband but he'll bore her to death. Some things about men don't change.

None of the guys fit her picture of Mr. Right. She wants a tall, handsome, funny, generous dude.

My advice:
GF should strip the two guys of all secondary qualities and ask herself who she genuinely prefers.

Then she should decide what she wants from marriage and what she can and cannot live with.

She is obviously more equally yoked with peter, so I'd rather she sticks with him and try to make him work on his weakness.

2 years over 3 months any day.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 7:34am On May 01, 2015
oliidell:
FocusM, Let's do a SWOT analysis. The objective here is to choose who to marry.

Peter
Strenght: 2.1 graduate, funny, sociable, honest, average height, great personality, 2 years r/ship
Weakness: drinks, smokes, frugal, not too fine, no definite date.

Paul
Strenght: better pay, generous, caring, christian, fine, definite date.
Weakness: boring, short, 3 months r/ship, not open, not sociable.

Your friend:
Strenght: Attractive, reasonable
Weakness: indecision
Opportunity: she's in a good position to asess them both and make a choice.
Threath: she can lose them both if her game gets out.

Some home truths:
GF didn't stop seeing peter after meeting paul so she consciously prefers peter and is obviously seeing paul for the money.

She likes peter's swag and company even though he drinks and smokes and just endures paul cos he is finer and more caring.

She dosnt give two fvcks about paul's christianity but feels more secure with him cos he is not demanding and has named a month.

She'll be happier with peter, but he might never become generous and might cheat. Paul on the other hand would be a doting husband but he'll bore her to death. Some things about men don't change.

None of the guys fit her picture of Mr. Right. She wants a tall, handsome, funny, generous dude.

My advice:
GF should strip the two guys of all secondary qualities and ask herself who she genuinely prefers.

Then she should decide what she wants from marriage and what she can and cannot live with.

She is obviously more equally yoked with peter, so I'd rather she sticks with him and try to make him work on his weakness.

2 years over 3 months any day.

Very intelligent analysis. Thank you. She prefers a taller guy because she is not tall not that she has any problem with a guy being short.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 7:37am On May 01, 2015
Chiam55:
I would advice her to marry Peter because he is the man she understands. He has a great personality compared to paul. He may drink and smoke but unless he is a drunkard I see no problem at least he is genuine because he has introduced her to his family and since she ain't no virgin quit this bs about sex before marriage because Paul sounds like he has something to hide.

Sexual chemistry is important or else you'll be back here opening a thread for her that her husband can't satisfy her in bed. The only reason she would choose Paul is because of his money so if she after money then follow Paul but to me it sounds like Peter loves her. If she aint got no money at 27 smh. She needs to understand money cant buy love. I bet she told Paul she is a virgin lol!

Ps your friend is a lipsrsealed

Lol,u nailed it! She told paul she was a virgin because the guy said he was a virgin too. If she says yes to paul now,she has to explain to him what happened to her virginity.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 7:54am On May 01, 2015
Raymondenyi:
for complementary purpose, 1 is giving sex, and the other money....

Op, she should invariably go for Paul ; believe me when I tell u , finance is a very rudimentary part of marriage , and when there is a misunderstanding in that, it invariably leads to collapse of that union..... For Peter to see no reason to release little money (as much as he could) During courtship, same will trail marriage, n believe me it's an implosively impending scenario.......

That's not true. She never wanted to date two guys at the same time but paul was so good to her that she developed feelings for him. She never expected it to turn out this way. Pauls Godliness is very rare and she has always dreamt of having such a man as a husband just that she loves peter more.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 7:59am On May 01, 2015
fritiyo:
op are u sure this story is for ur friend?
Good Christians don't date different people at the same for selfish reasons.
u are a relationsip with one for fun and other one for benefit in kind.
If she is truly a good christian then the second guy is the right option for her. happiness will and fun time will surely come when u both think of how create funny activities in the relationshp or marriage.

As a lady approaching 30,you can't expect her to put her eggs in one basket. What she was doing was just to be open to the good prospects around so she doesn't end up loosing out totally.
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Mhizkel(f): 9:04am On May 01, 2015
CHM11:
Girls pack guys like sardine these days oh...they don't care...
Same with guys also oh!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by focusM: 9:06am On May 01, 2015
Pls can this thread move to front page?
Re: Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To? by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2015
Peter & Paul? pls is this p-square? undecided

Well, if the story is true then she should go for Peter as she's more comfortable with him. No one is in a position to judge his smoking/drinking habit as we ain't perfect. Even the lady in question is fornicating with him! As a Christian he should try and work on his bad habits and pray for God's help.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Claims She Was Assaulted By Her Nigerian Baby Daddy / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.