Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You (2078 Views)

When U Tell A Female Romancelander U Just Met Dat U Are Lalasticlala / Im Single, I Want To Date A Female Romancelander, Interested Ladies Come In. / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
I wrote earlier on "signs a female romancelander is into you" but I guess it will be an unfinished business if you can't get a romamcelander to like and eventually Love and fall In Love with you.

This piece is as a result of personal observation and work of research in conjunction with experience have had here on nairaland as a romancelander who major in online dating.

Let's get it on...

1. CREATIVIY: Tell me No and I will give you a oh Yes!!. The ability to think and bring your thought into a presentable and undeniable facts automatically get Ladies to like you here on Romanceland. If nurtured will definitely get her in Love with you. You ask why? Ladies are unique and they Love something unique. Ask Tosyne2much for more infogrin

2. FUNNY BUT NOT STUPI*D: I can't help but laugh when I see some dudes here displaying the magnificiency and majesty of their stupidity all in the name of being funny. Of a Truth Ladies like fun but, tell you what? They have zero tolerance for stupidity.

3. CRITICISM : Expectation is she will hate you for this but, tell you what? The reverse is the case. She just gotta like you it cannot be helped. You want her to like you try and criticize her in doing that you passes across a message just like Dominique did to Roark in Fountain head. Ask weed smokers on nairaland for more info

4. BE SENSIBLE: Nobody wants a fool neither do anybody likes a clown. Try and write Good English with Good writing skills. Carefully slot each words right to where it belongs. Use simple but ambiguous rather instructing words to maniacally bewildered her great enough that she will be flabberwhelmed and overgasted at the brilliancy and richness of your English. thesonofmark can be of help
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by sweettease(f): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Has it worked for you
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by vizkiz: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
chick in here aiint real!!!! How many times do we have tokeep typing this shiit before you can realise these chicks aiint real angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
sweettease:
Has it worked for you
2nd paragraph 3rd line
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by sweettease(f): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
vizkiz:
chick in here aiint real!!!! How many times do we have tokeep typing this shiit before you can realise these chicks aiint real angry
Mr. Realistic undecided
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
vizkiz:
All of them ain't fake bro

2 Likes

Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
*okay, this can't help me . . . But still, lemme buy land here.
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TeamVaseline: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op Please I need ur assistance on d list of nairaland girls i have been compiled

i want all of them fall madly in love with vaseline

if u want i can import list here or hire u direct, what is ur fee
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by alberto2k(m): 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
SMcoconutHead undecided
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by sweettease(f): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
2nd paragraph 3rd line
I believe you undecided
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
TeamVaseline:
Op Please I need ur assistance on d list of nairaland girls i have been compiled

i want all of them fall madly in love with vaseline

if u want i can import list here or hire u direct, what is ur fee
The essence lacking in your essence is the essence of common Sense. Get sense and you won't be stressed to get access to them
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TDonald: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
shoro niyen.......smh
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
sweettease:
I believe you undecided
mind checking your inbox
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
TDonald:
shoro niyen.......smh
park well
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TeamVaseline: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
The essence lacking in your essence is the essence of common Sense. Get sense and you won't be stressed to get access to them

Hiiaaan!!

Wetin be dis
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TeamVaseline: 12:00am On May 01, 2015
dis nice looking farano girl has enter d tred

i will stay heah
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by vizkiz: 12:01am On May 01, 2015
sweettease:

Mr. Realistic undecided

that is the truth...deal with it! undecided
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 12:02am On May 01, 2015
TeamVaseline:

Hiiaaan!!
Wetin be dis
Fact
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Strongfaze(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2015
Abeg make Nairaland do wetin the guys go take know the girl wey dey check our profile but make dem no know the guys wey dey check the female profile because we can't afford to be found out.... You dig?
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TeamVaseline: 12:04am On May 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Fact

if u are a real businessmen, u would av take d job, but instead, u prefer speaking english

i no ur type, mr english teacher
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 12:07am On May 01, 2015
TeamVaseline:

if u are a real businessmen, u would av take d job, but instead, u prefer speaking english

i no ur type, mr english teacher
tongue
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 12:23am On May 01, 2015
Well some of them actually fell in love with my previous account but this lipsrsealed
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:27am On May 01, 2015
vizkiz:

that is the truth...deal with it! undecided

Preach on Monsieur. I have never hidden the fact that I do not seek intimacy or any form of alliance with any NAIRALAND female 'cause they are all petty, vain, ill-bred and unintelligent. I mean, I am not against online dating but Nairaland isn't the right forum
Facebook seems more like it. At least it isn't a faceless forum.

FAKE FEMALES AND IMPERSONATORS WITH THEIR FACES SMEARED WITH EMULSION PAINT IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY.

Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 1:30am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Preach on Monsieur. I have never hidden the fact that I do not seek intimacy or any form of alliance with any NAIRALAND female 'cause they are all petty, vain, ill-bred and unintelligent. I mean, I am not against online dating but Nairaland isn't the right forum
Facebook seems more like it. At least it isn't a faceless forum.

FAKE FEMALES AND IMPERSONATORS WITH THEIR FACES SMEARED WITH EMULSION PAINT IN THE NAME OF BEAUTY.

I will like to be your friend if you wouldn't mind cheesy
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 1:30am On May 01, 2015
If you seriously sit down to study, plot and strategize on how to get girls on nairaland, then you have a serious problem, please get a real job. Any girl that fall for your crap falls into 0ne of the three category. a) she is a prostitute b) she is desperate c) she is just stupid........ You people give these girls the impression that all men are dogs, which makes it harder to trust the few good ones. Just get a life op
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:42am On May 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I will like to be your friend if you wouldn't mind cheesy

That you're faceless and no face can be pinned to your moniker makes it even worse. No thankswink.
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:49am On May 01, 2015
dicefrost:
If you seriously sit down to study, plot and strategize on how to get girls on nairaland, then you have a serious problem, please get a real job. Any girl that fall for your crap falls into 0ne of the three category. a) she is a prostitute b) she is desperate c) she is just stupid........ You people give these girls the impression that all men are dogs, which makes it harder to trust the few good ones. Just get a life op

For a guy who (supposedly) has a real job you shouldn't be on the internet this late.
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 1:52am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That you're faceless and no face can be pinned to your moniker makes it even worse. No thankswink.

I would If only you decided to give me the benefit if doubt, please?
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:59am On May 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I would If only you decided to give me the benefit if doubt, please?

Trying to play mind games with a psychoanalyst is an effort in futility, Justfollowit. The weak psyched male Nairalanders would sure fall for this...but not the son of Mark.
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 2:03am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Trying to play mind games with a psychoanalyst is an effort in futility, Justfollowit. The weak psyched male Nairalanders would sure fall for this...but not the son of Mark.

I am not. I am going to send you a pm now and let's chat or we could Skype someday, what say you? cheesy

And stop trying so hard to prove how manly and smart you are. undecided
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:09am On May 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am not. I am going to send you a pm now and let's chat or we could Skype someday, what say you? cheesy

And stop trying so hard to prove how manly and smart you are. undecided

If a MAN doesn't behave MANLY, who wil?wink

This is me being me. Thanks for the indirect compliments though.
Re: Making A Female Romancelander Like And Eventually Fall In Love With You by Nobody: 2:10am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

If a MAN doesn't behave MANLY, who wil?wink

You do not have stress it. We can see that you are a man smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Any Girl On Social Networks / REVEALED! How Many Times Couples Need To Have Se X In A Week To Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.