Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... (38422 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
[b] A lack of trust can doom a perfectly good relationship to failure. Still, if you have good reasons for suspecting that your girlfriend is cheating on you, then the sooner you know, the better. wink
here are some signs which individually may not prove your gf is cheating on you. But if you can identify one or two of these signs in your relationship, the chances are good your gf is cheating on you. undecided

1.she doesn’t answer certain phone calls when you’re around. They look especially panicked when the phone rings.

2.You notice a sudden change in their appearance, or they have an increased concern about how they look. Your gf probably has a new “reason” to look great, and that person is the most likely the one they’re cheating with."na this one pain me pass angry
let's analyze this part...
*when she wants to visit you *
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAuNMD73Kkf7xNFXinNHfyUTf8gujdAMzDTDRIEQsO_tecs3Dv[/img]
* when she wants to visit brother mattew undecided *
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhIq2Blf50VEsRIvIKrgoJwcGonHKXjfglm-7Zde1LEp4C6Dewug[/img] angry angry
imagine wickedness!! ...
this is a pure sign...watch out!!

3.she begins to be increasingly critical of you, or blames you for cheating, even when you haven’t. This is a way of putting you on the defensive and making them feel better about what they are doing.

4.she hangs around with a “new best friend” of the opposite sex a lot, or spends time with his/her ex, but claims nothing is happening.nothing ko best friend ki lo de ?

5.She won’t let you anywhere near her phone and has it on lock down with the customized fingerprint phone lock grin*in this case na only her fingerprints fit open the phone grin*
brotherly ask your girlfriend what she is hiding angry

the above indicators are all meant to be warning signs. However, don’t turn your relationship into a situation where you feel you have to play detective. But if you notice multiple changes in behavior, routine or personality of the one you feel you love, and not just isolated incidences, you should confront them about these signs. You should always trust first, but don’t ignore red flags. Still, you can’t always trust your “gut feeling.” Sometimes it’s just jealously and insecurity creeping in. If you can’t trust someone over time, don’t date them. Remember, too much drama in your life is very destructive.
cheers... smiley[/b]

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Tashaamania(f): 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
The clothes analysis though grin grin

13 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by farano(f): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tashaamania:
The clothes analysis though grin grin
lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 12:02am On May 01, 2015
Number 1 is true

13 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by greenstar: 12:05am On May 01, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by xreal: 12:06am On May 01, 2015
Op, are you saying these out of experience?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by dechandel(f): 12:06am On May 01, 2015
This is applicable to all parties joor..
Atleast i have seen guys who went from being Mr.Ibu to being Cristiano Ronaldo because a new angel came down from heaven.. grin

20 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by blackberries: 12:07am On May 01, 2015
on point...
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Mhizkel(f): 12:08am On May 01, 2015
If she switches off her phone whenever she is with you

20 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 12:10am On May 01, 2015
xreal:
Op, are you saying these out of experience?
[size=14pt] yes.... grin
the heartbreaks i have suffered is enough to cause earthquake angry cry [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 12:11am On May 01, 2015
Dead grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 12:12am On May 01, 2015
dechandel:
This is applicable to all parties joor..
Atleast i have seen guys who went from being Mr.Ibu to being Cristiano Ronaldo because a new angel came down from heaven.. grin
[size=14pt] [/size]

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by rawlinsobas(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2015
U r rit my Broda

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 12:12am On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If she switches off her phone whenever she is with you
That might actually mean she wants quality time with you

4 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 12:19am On May 01, 2015
vichks:
[size=14pt] it might also mean she knows brother mathias might call that period cheesy [/size]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Mhizkel(f): 12:28am On May 01, 2015
vichks:
Quality time indeed!

4 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by joystickextendr: 12:30am On May 01, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 12:36am On May 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] it might also mean she knows brother mathias might call that period cheesy [/size]
There is always one brother mathias deep in the friendzone always disturbing her with calls

6 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 12:38am On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Quality time indeed!
My GF does so, reason there are brother mathiasES deep in the friendzone always disturbing her with calls
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:47am On May 01, 2015

Cheating? It wouldn't ruffle my feathers.
When a girl starts cheating, you'll know. If you're discerning enough you'd notice the signs no matter how subtle they are. For me, I'd do nothing about it. I'd limit it to just the sexual interactions between us. By the time she'd realize, she'd bite her fingers in pain/regret 'cause it would dawn on her that I reduced what we were to just being 'FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS' - nothing more than sexual partners.
Either way, it's a win-win situation for me - I get to satisfy my sexual urges and I relieve myself of the emotional burden.

Women cannot outsmart guys like me.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by cherryice(f): 12:56am On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Cheating? It wouldn't ruffle my feathers.
When a girl starts cheating, you'll know. If you're discerning enough you'd notice the signs no matter how subtle they are. For me, I'd do nothing about it. I'd limit it to just the sexual interactions between us. By the time she'd realize, she'd bite her fingers in pain/regret 'cause it would dawn on her that I reduced what we were to just being 'FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS' - nothing more than sexual partners.
Either way, it's a win-win situation for me - I get to satisfy my sexual urges and I relieve myself of the emotional burden.

Women cannot outsmart guys like me.
wow wow this is gonna b hurtful thing to do to d girl..
altho a cheatin partner deserves it

5 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 2:04am On May 01, 2015
~ I don't care if my girl is cheating...
She doesn't care either.... its not like we are even married yet...main point is we love each other..If I'm not around to satisfy her sexual urges and she seeks someone else, then that's fine. As long as She did it with no strings attached and I don't get to find out.. No time to start stressing our young selves over trivial and unimportant issues instead of making money..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by cherryice(f): 2:07am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
She doesn't care either.... its not like we are married yet.. No time for stressing our young selves over trivial issues instead of making money..
touche!!! Epic!! Nice nice..
Hehe.. ppl mistake dating for marriage
but you hv to gv her d much attention

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 2:15am On May 01, 2015
cherryice:
touche!!! Epic!! Nice nice..
Hehe.. ppl mistake dating for marriage
but you hv to gv her d much attention

~ Of course.. You don't neglect the ones you love.

Imagine you have a boyfriend schooling abroad in the midst of all the most seductive daughters of Eve ever. He would definitely need to ease tension at some point (I mean sex)..and when he's away from you for like 10 months... Is that still cheating even when he wasn't even emotionally attached a bit to whomever he banged? ..of course not.
The girl could also not have being celibate for 10 months either. Its impossible

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 2:48am On May 01, 2015
END TIME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by luthorcorp: 4:37am On May 01, 2015
[b]bnd

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by softwhispers: 4:55am On May 01, 2015
Very valid points.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 6:39am On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:
She doesn't care either.... its not like we are even married yet...main point is we love each other..If I'm not around to satisfy her sexual urges and she seeks someone else, then that's fine. As long as She did it with no strings attached and I don't get to find out.. No time to start stressing our young selves over trivial and unimportant issues instead of making money..
[size=14pt] then be ready for every of your relationship heading to the rocks...
marriage is out of the question with this mindset... [/size]

17 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by falconey(m): 6:56am On May 01, 2015
my GF is currently doing most of these things and its giving me lots of headache( for now).

Especially the besty( a male), she walk around with him in school almost every second and I get 30minutes to be or talk to her in 2-3days.

cool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by danbrowndmf(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2015
[quote
author=Darkrebel666 post=33296847]~ I don't care if my girl is
cheating...
She doesn't care either.... its not like we are even married yet...main
point is we love each other..If I'm not around to satisfy her sexual
urges and she seeks someone else, then that's fine. As long as She did
it with no strings attached and I don't get to find out.. No time to
start stressing our young selves over trivial and unimportant issues
instead of making money.. [/quote]brilliant....one NL dude i had luv to meet...buh u to like E-Fight.cheesy
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by happykidArotiba(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2015
Lol, This poster above me is a comedian sad btw, the visit cloth for Beloved bro. Matthew is too long na.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by ireneony(f): 7:03am On May 01, 2015
we all already know this..

i was expecting to see something what would woowed me..

the op try sha, let me say 20/100grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.