Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,429 members, 7,800,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul (48923 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by olaniyanc: 9:02am On May 01, 2015
midolian:
Hmm..make hellen calm down abeg

When Buhari made that statement, I was a bit disappointed @ first too..buh then, I took a few minutes to think of the possible reasons why he made such a comment..I thought to myself "what if these girls are no more?",How do you expect Buhari to bring back the girls that are no more? As we all know, this governmnt hav not been sincere with the issue of our missing girls..
Just about 48hrs ago, 200girls and 93(or more)women were rescued and till this moment, they claim not to know where those girls were abducted from..My question is this "Are those girls deaf and dumbs? Can't they speak? A simple interview will do? I watched channelsTV news yesternight and I was taken aback on hearing olukolade say they don't know exactly who those girls are, buh they arnt the chibok girls..shocked shocked shocked. 290+? .. Abeg boko haram don dey produce women?

How can I forget the 160+ girls that were rescued yesterday.. They are still not the chibok girls o!shocked ..Well, God knows best.

All I am saying is Buhari is a wise man and I am sure he knows what he is doing..Maybe Hellen paul didn't hear the part where he said "If the girls are alive, his government will do everything within its powers to bring them back"..these are the words of a wise man.. Let's be patient with him

The kidnapping of Chibok girls lies with PDP who runs a corrupt government. Now it is all Nigerians task now to know the truth and join hand with Buhari to find these girls. Buhari is only a leader.We have to work together with him to solve the problem. Go to your Church and begin to pray for God to intervene and help us to find these girls and other Nigerians kidnapped by Boko Haram. Sister stop blame game. Common!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Nobody: 9:03am On May 01, 2015
I think it's too early for Helen Paul to have made this statement.! Even if BABA promise and come divert his promises, it is still too early for Helen to make her statements.

She for at least allow the man to take power first and give him some time in the office b4 dis comment from Helen go come.!

Make we relax and watch wetin Buhari go do in his first 100 days. If Chibok girls are not in his list, then we can raise an eyebrow and Helen can even use Buhari's name to sing.!

For now, make she calm down a little.!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Situation001(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2015
baybeeboi:
Akwa what? Nd you are?
Indonesian...
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by 9jatatafo(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2015
I will wait till Sai Buhari assumes office and begins work after that then we can access him as per his statements. On the other hand, I am amazed that in this entire country, nobody, I repeat nobody cannot give useful information as to where the abducted chibok girls are? We hear so many stories of how the army captured some BH members, so no confession from them? The numerous BH captives freed, can't the army allow journalists to interview them? This issue of #bringbackourgirls (bbog) is turning a mirage!!!!!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by hardbody: 9:04am On May 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
Who is Helen Paul and what type of vegetables does she sell?

She may not be making sense to you in this thread but in terms of economic capital, she towers above you. Google Helen Paul and thereafter Ilekeh. Print and scan the results to NL.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Nellybii: 9:04am On May 01, 2015
XBLadez:
So she didn't know Buhari is a heartless monster? Welcome to reality, sis. Na all of us follow enter one chance! grin grin grin

What exactly is your problem sef? Buhari this one chance that. If he says I will bring them, haters will say he is lying if he says I can't bring them haters will say he has lied. If he keeps mute you will say he is docile. If he talks you will say he talks too much. Now I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubts that TANoiditis is really a Terminal disease.!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Trick1587: 9:04am On May 01, 2015
[b]and who said it has anything to do with GMB? let me make sth clear, GMB comes in 29th and until then, anything about Nigeria nd whatsoever he remains powerless
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by megacool360(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2015
joseph1832:
She and her disappointment can wait for a while. The Chibok girls are already the fault of GEJ because he wasted more than enough time denying that the girls were ctually kidnapped!.

Why transfer the burden of GEJ failures to GMB!. In time, I trust the general may just surprise us all. So Helen, your disappointment can wait!.

Our usual politics of taking sides and being sentimental has always been our bane since time immemorial. Did you really mean it when you said "transfer the burden of GEJ's failure"? I wonder which past administration hasn't borne the burden of her predecessor's failures and criticized if they dont try getting them fixed - not even the much maligned administration of GEJ was spared of that burden. Besides, it's even on these failures that any intended incoming administration centres her campaign, so i dont see any reason why the burden of correcting the same failures shouldn't be on them if finally elected.

Just my opinion though.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Nobody: 9:04am On May 01, 2015
vfactor:

You re funny, u know? When GMB was making his campaign promises about bringing back the girls, didn't he realize that they might be dead, all of them? When he was saying he will bring them back, didn't he know that his governnent will be inaugurated after more than a year the girls were missing? GMB used a bad situation to his advantage. Now he realizes its not that easy, and yet u call someone who's disappointed in him reasoning as a fool? Interesting! The internet is a scary place!
. Tell them

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by iretiland: 9:05am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
I have noted that most APC supporters are very unintelligent or are simply hypocrites. Helen Paul is a Nigerian, and Buhari is the President-elect, so Helen Paul has right to air her view;

Buhari, promised to #BringBackOurGirls during his campaigns, and he also made some other promises which are the reasons people voted for him. For some, it was just the Promise to rescue the girls that they voted him for. But if after giving him that vote, and he has successful won, then he decided to change his promise, by saying he can not assure anyone that he can #BringBackOurGirls but went ahead to hire the #BringBackOurGirls founder into his TC, it means Buhari is wicked. It is either that #BringBackOurGirls organization was a political tool or that he is trying to shut her up and destroy the group. Both ways, he is NOT the Change Agent we wanted. He lied. I want you all to see this Buhari as President-elect of Nigeria and NOT President-elect of APC, and again, stop insulting people who have contrary opinions.

Were you on this planet when GEJ as Nigerian President after getting 22M votes against GMB in 2011 then hired Doyin Okupe and co to insult us all for attempting to voice different opinion? How come you PDP wants to eat your cake and have it? The PDP should have shown good example but they failed and APC have now learnt from them. I'm not APC, but I support fairness.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by midolian(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2015
teadrake:
Your acumen is overwhelming bro. it gives me joy knowing we still have reasonable people like you here.A hot coffee to be shared with this perfect gentleman
thanks mucho, bro.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by olalat(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2015
tobdee:
the change they seek for is already here........una never see anything yet. you cant eat your cake and have it.. sit back and enjoy what this ineptitude government brings to your table..na una vote am so make una enjoy am. undecided undecided undecided undecided

You can kill yourself
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by bfire(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2015
nneka115:
Some people don't really know how to reason, I've noticed. Her point wasn't that he said he could not bring them back but that he used it to campaign, he said if elected, he would bring dem back and then he got elected and immediately changed mouth. Is English a problem for y'all?

There's a difference between a promise and a guarantee. Try to find the meaning.

Again, complete and finish aren't the same you know.
You may be complete if you marry the right woman.
You are finished if you marry the wrong woman

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by petermichaels(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2015
Its obvious dat we gv excuses for d presdnt we love and criticise d 1 one we hate. We dey now!! Oda promises still uploading. Mu na nan!!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by hardbody: 9:07am On May 01, 2015
9jatatafo:
I will wait till Sai Buhari assumes office and begins work after that then we can access him as per his statements. On the other hand, I am amazed that in this entire country, nobody, I repeat nobody cannot give useful information as to where the abducted chibok girls are? We hear so many stories of how the army captured some BH members, so no confession from them? The numerous BH captives freed, can't the army allow journalists to interview them? This issue of #bringbackourgirls (bbog) is turning a mirage!!!!!

Yeah, you guys will realize very soon that there was no kidnap of any chibok girls from any school in the NE Nigeria. It was always a scam. A National scam
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Hemanwel(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2015
midolian:

When Buhari made that statement, I was a bit disappointed @ first too..buh then, I took a few minutes to think of the possible reasons why he made such a comment..I thought to myself "what if these girls are no more?",How do you expect Buhari to bring back the girls that are no more? As we all know, this governmnt hav not been sincere with the issue of our missing girls..
Just about 48hrs ago, 200girls and 93(or more)women were rescued and till this moment, they claim not to know where those girls were abducted from..My question is this "Are those girls deaf and dumbs? Can't they speak? A simple interview will do? I watched channelsTV news yesternight and I was taken aback on hearing olukolade say they don't know exactly who those girls are, buh they arnt the chibok girls..shocked shocked shocked. 290+? .. Abeg boko haram don dey produce women?

How can I forget the 160+ girls that were rescued yesterday.. They are still not the chibok girls o!shocked ..Well, God knows best.

All I am saying is Buhari is a wise man and I am sure he knows what he is doing..Maybe Hellen paul didn't hear the part where he said "If the girls are alive, his government will do everything within its powers to bring them back"..these are the words of a wise man.. Let's be patient with him
Are you saying Buhari did not think about all these before he promised to bring back the girls,during the campaigns?Why didnt he say he is not promising Nigerians to bring back the girls during the campaigns?why is this coming after the election?You are a big disappointment to your generation!If Buhari thinks the Chibok girls may be no more,Why did he use it as the high point of his campaign?
Helen is,in other words,saying that she voted Buhari cos he promised to bring back the girls not cos she liked Buhari more than GEJ.
Why are you defending mediocrity?

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by midolian(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2015
Kulikulitapa:

May almighty God bless you and your entire generation.
Amen, and you too bro..thanks.

I am the nupe by tribe..Are u?
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by babilicious: 9:09am On May 01, 2015
When people are bias they refuse to analyze a particular statement or issue critically, Helen didn't say that she's disappointed in Buhari for saying later that he can't guarante the return of the Chibok girls but that she is disappointed that his statement now contradicts or varies or is different from the previous statement he made during his campaign that he will bring back the Chibok girls. I believe is too sudden for him to start changing his statement (though politicians are known for NEVER keeping their promises) as he hasn't even assumed power yet and is making pple loose their trust in him speedily
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by hardbody: 9:11am On May 01, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I think it's too early for Helen Paul to have made this statement.! Even if BABA promise and come divert his promises, it is still too early for Helen to make her statements.

She for at least allow the man to take power first and give him some time in the office b4 dis comment from Helen go come.!

Make we relax and watch wetin Buhari go do in his first 100 days. If Chibok girls are not in his list, then we can raise an eyebrow and Helen can even use Buhari's name to sing.!

For now, make she calm down a little.!

If Bhari says he can no more do a particular thing then its to be addressed immediately nit 100 days after he is in power
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by DeejayPompey: 9:11am On May 01, 2015
She did not meant what she said, she s just a comedian trying to crack joke with GMB.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by joseph1832(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2015
megacool360:

Our usual politics of taking sides and being sentimental has always been our bane since time immemorial. Did you really mean it when you said "transfer the burden of GEJ's failure"? I wonder which past administration hasn't borne the burden of her predecessor's failures and criticized if they dont try getting them fixed - not even the much maligned administration of GEJ was spared of that burden. Besides, it's even on these failures that any intended incoming administration centres her campaign, so i dont see any reason why the burden of correcting the same failures shouldn't be on them if finally elected.

Just my opinion though.
And right you are, its your opinion. That's why we've been screaming bout performance!

Any well meaning government should centre on performing rather than give excuses for its failures. Its something the GEJ government is very good at, they blame everything on the opposition.

I tell you, the problems GEJ inherited from Yar'Adua is not as much as what Buhari will inherit from GEJ because the country is almost in shambles.... Thank God GEJ/the PDP were voted out!.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by XBLadez: 9:12am On May 01, 2015
Nellybii:

What exactly is your problem sef? Buhari this one chance that. If he says I will bring them, haters will say he is lying if he says I can't bring them haters will say he has lied. If he keeps mute you will say he is docile. If he talks you will say he talks too much. Now I am convinced beyond all reasonable doubts that TANoiditis is really a Terminal disease.!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhharrrrrap!!! Na turn by turn. GEJ's bashing period is over, now unto Buhari. Opposition could be fun. You better deal with it!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by jungleluv70: 9:13am On May 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Wait o....she is dissapointed thaT buhari wa been realistic ? Well unless buhari himself kidnapped those girls,thhen I don't expect him to bring back those girls easily,only God knows where they are...helen abeg leave all this sentiments and emotions...only God can guarantee the safe retun of those girls
God go punish dat ur mouth
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by bfire(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
hardbody:

Yeah, you guys will realize very soon that there was no kidnap of any chibok girls from any school in the NE Nigeria. It was always a scam. A National scam

Are you saying those crying mothers are scams? The principal of the school also who released the names, the video displayed by BH and the faces that matches the pictures released by the school, are all scam

Be mindful of all these politics; these are human life and I happen to know some of the parents and atleast 2 of the daughters

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by jomoh: 9:14am On May 01, 2015
tivta:
Am disappointed in some nigerians, didn't they hear when Buhari said he would bring back the girls? Now they are saying he is being realistic? SMH, why promise something during campaign only to CHANGE after winning? I pity this country.

Billyonaire:
I have noted that most APC supporters are very unintelligent or are simply hypocrites. Helen Paul is a Nigerian, and Buhari is the President-elect, so Helen Paul has right to air her view;

Buhari, promised to #BringBackOurGirls during his campaigns, and he also made some other promises which are the reasons people voted for him. For some, it was just the Promise to rescue the girls that they voted him for. But if after giving him that vote, and he has successful won, then he decided to change his promise, by saying he can not assure anyone that he can #BringBackOurGirls but went ahead to hire the #BringBackOurGirls founder into his TC, it means Buhari is wicked. It is either that #BringBackOurGirls organization was a political tool or that he is trying to shut her up and destroy the group. Both ways, he is NOT the Change Agent we wanted. He lied. I want you all to see this Buhari as President-elect of Nigeria and NOT President-elect of APC, and again, stop insulting people who have contrary opinions.

nneka115:
Some people don't really know how to reason, I've noticed. Her point wasn't that he said he could not bring them back but that he used it to campaign, he said if elected, he would bring dem back and then he got elected and immediately changed mouth. Is English a problem for y'all?

Now I know why they say GEJ supporters are unintelligent and as clueless as GEJ himself.

"if elected, I promise to use everything at my disposal to bring back the girls".

"if elected, I promise to bring back the girls".

tell me if there's a difference in the two.

your intelligence quotient is as low as that of the silly comedian.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by Rexnegro(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
midolian:

What GMB said is just the bitter truth and who can't accept it like helen paul should go get guns n storm sambisa and rescue the girls...

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by 9jatatafo(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
hardbody:

I am thinking along that line too.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by ayusco85(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
tobdee:
the change they seek for is already here........una never see anything yet. you cant eat your cake and have it.. sit back and enjoy what this ineptitude government brings to your table..na una vote am so make una enjoy am. undecided undecided undecided undecided

U lie #EnemyOfNigeria
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by kcynho(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2015
midolian:

Hey Lad
U should get ur argument or point right,she isnt saying Buhari being frank is wrong,she is saying why telling us a different thing why still contesting and coming with sth different after having won.
You can't tell me Buhari had just to realize the feasibility or mission impossible in rescuing the CHIBOK GALS just after having won the election,haba!!!
Re: I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul by dammieco(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2015
God knows I dislike Helen Paul... Ode oshi...who knows maybe the girls are still alive or not... Who knows if there's anything like chibok girls sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.