Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Website That Tells Your Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Website That Tells Your Age (1091 Views)

Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website That Tells Your Age by slimmax: 10:44am On May 01, 2015
TechMore:MicrosoftFacial Recognition TechnologyMicrosoft has a new website that guesses your age — it's a lot of fun to play around with Matt WeinbergerApr. 30, 2015, introduced How-Old.net a website to guess how old you are, at Microsoft Build 2015 developer conference.The site is way for Microsoft to show off what it's working on behind the scenes, with smarter applications that can use facial recognition and huge amounts of data to make intelligent guesses. Supposedly, the app learns over time from the data everyone uploads, improving and becoming more accurate as more people use it..How-Old.net isn't highly accurate, but it's close, and it's getting better. It thinks I'm 23 years old, which is a few years shy of my real age of 30(or 28 if you're a stickler for the truth).Matt WeinbergerUsing How-Old is easy. You can upload your own photos, or choose from a Bing Image Search. Here's what it thinks about "Furious Seven"actor Vin Diesel, real age 47:Matt WeinbergerAnd "Hunger Games"actress Jennifer Lawrence, real age 24:Matt WeinbergerIt's an oddity, but it demonstrates how Microsoft is thinking about data, facial recognition, and all kinds of other futuristictechnologies. It's a little taste of things to come.
Guys if any lady tells you she is 25years old and looks like my aunty, just take a picture of her and internet the thing you might be surprised she is your grand mothers mate , same goes to the men.
Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-built-a-site-to-guess-how-old-you-are-2015-4

Re: Website That Tells Your Age by Nobody: 10:47am On May 01, 2015
Where's my charger?
Re: Website That Tells Your Age by StarboyMichael(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2015
Na lie, some of us are bless with young face, how old is Wizkid
Re: Website That Tells Your Age by adik3rd(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2015
Leme check it out
Re: Website That Tells Your Age by slimmax: 12:14pm On May 01, 2015
StarboyMichael:
Na lie, some of us are bless with young face, how old is Wizkid
That would be the down side of this project, however itis not yet perfected but I won't be surprised if coys start using this site during recruitment process.
Re: Website That Tells Your Age by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2015
Stupid algorithm that couldn't point a figure as javier zanetti's age. Guessing from 33 to 26 to 37 to 29. Same program tagged kaka as 10yrs. Diego costa is 42 though.
Re: Website That Tells Your Age by ITbomb(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2015
It is being enhance everyday to improve its accuracy
Click Here to check out the new features of the site

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Hubby Is Cheating / How To Treat A Lady Right / Was She Wrong To Suprise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.