Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? (5724 Views)

Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Unromantic Gestures From My Boss / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by olajimi07(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2009
well thanks for shading light into some aspect i fall to realize,but i would say i agree with the comment,which point out on the kind of girls i have be hanging around,well as you know when moving around town to catch fun so any babe you see i try to hang out with.but the point still remain even some of these babes are unromantic.for example in UK when you hang around a call girl she give you all the pre-intimacy that you need which would make you want to call her back,but the case is diffrent here in 9ja,those babe are stone hearted
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Czarskit(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2009
Bad generalization! Bad one!

U nid 2 meet my exes or one of 'em perhaps. . . Infact Romance go tire u.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Gabry(f): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2009
olajimi07:

hello since i came back from school in uk january i am still finding it difficult for me to have a romance worth it in nigeria,because the girls here are not romantic in bed,they just believe in sex and sex no pre-intimacy before sex,why is it like this?

HUH? I dont think sooo ooo. In fact, the female are the one whom is known to like pre-intimacy before sex naa
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Sissy3(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2009
as of the last estimate there were an estimated 140 million plus people in Nigeria, and of which half of them are women,

meaning that if it is divided equally there will be around seventy million women in nigeria of which maybe thirty-five million will be adult women,

and from your post "why are 9ja babes so unromantic"it seems that you have slept with around maybe 35 million adult women in Nigeria and concluded

that they are so unromantic, which is very unlikely.

so my point

your topic would have made more sense if you use the word "SOME" in your post. "Why are SOME 9ja babes so unromantic"

stop generalizing.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by sexfriend: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2009
@Sissy

You are right. Some, he should have pointed out. My girlfriend never gets down without a pre-intimacy. so what is he saying.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by ariblaze(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2009
i think the poster is just yakking
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Ben13: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2009
He's got no girlfriend

maybe he goes to brothels tongue
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by amstel(f): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2009
what type of women have you been seeing?Are you sure ok?
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Sissy3(f): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2009
Ben20001:

He's got no girlfriend

maybe he goes to brothels tongue

even with brothels sef, has he been to all of them tongue
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by smooooooth: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2009
sissy, maybe the guy used the sampling method. undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Ben13: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2009
hmmm. . sampling method undecided
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Czarskit(m): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2009
@ poster

B4 I 4get, so u came frm U.K to come & phock d gals here abi?
Ashewo! pre-intimacy kó, rearplay ní. . . tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Vuitton(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2009
Dont those girls u talking about also ask for money for things like their hair, transport, food or some other miscelleneous
Wil be surprised if they didnt cos in Gidi, na do me i do you shocked

I am single but wud love to date a nice romantic girl but them scarce cry

These days the girls even post date your bill before sex, so i dont kno the difference btw ashewo, club girl and the average lady walking on the street. Damn embarassed
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by smooooooth: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2009
Vuitton:

Dont those girls u talking about also ask for money for things like their hair, transport, food or some other miscelleneous
Wil be surprised if they didnt cos in Gidi, na do me i do you shocked

I am single but wud love to date a nice romantic girl but them scarce cry

These days the girls even post date your bill before sex, so i dont kno the difference btw ashewo, club girl and the average lady walking on the street. Damn embarassed

there is no diff btw the ashewo, club girl or street girl other than one dey ashewo joint, one dey club, the other dey street. thats why u not getting the good romantic ones, maybe u shld try going to the right places, like try out a church girl undecided, school girl or maybe office girl but not female bankers o
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by poshangel: 10:56am On Feb 05, 2009
What exactly do nijja men consider romantic?
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by smooooooth: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2009
poshangel:

a lady who is submissive, obedient, loyal, faithful, caring and loving no matter what, even if her man is cheating. grin. thats so romantic
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by poshangel: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2009
That is not romantic, one man's meat another man's poison
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by poshangel: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2009
Isnt it about being lovey-dovey, touchy-feely and al.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by amstel(f): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2009
poshangel:

that's not being romantic!
any man knows the correct meaning of being romantic?Abeg,lets know.That'll help a lot.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by amstel(f): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2009
smooooooth:

a lady who is submissive, obedient, loyal, faithful, caring and loving no matter what, even if her man is cheating. grin. thats so romantic

this is not being romantic!
anyone with a good definition?
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by FBS: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2009
me thinks the poster is joking. . . grin
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by FBS: 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2009
me thinks the poster is joking. . . grin
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by babycool(f): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2009
@ Poster

How many girls did you say you've been with since you came back in Jan? You have revealed yourself, get a girlfriend and quit going to brothels or picking them on the streets!
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by steve49ja(m): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
You're just an attention seeker

***yawns off the thread***
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Czarskit(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2009
La la lol. . .
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Czarskit(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2009
La la lol. . .
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Ben13: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
hmmm, was that a laugh shocked
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by babycool(f): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2009
[Quote] well thanks for shading light into some aspect i fall to realize,but i would say  i agree with the comment,which point out on  the kind of girls i have be hanging around,well as you know when moving around town to catch fun so any babe you see i try to hang out with.but the point still remain even some of these babes are unromantic.for example in UK when you hang around  a call girl she give you all the pre-intimacy that you need which would make you want to call her back,but the case is diffrent here in 9ja,those babe are stone hearted [Quote][/quote][/quote]

Na now you talk, you are not looking for a girlfriend but am 'Ashewo to give' you a good f--k, you no know wetin to do? abeg waka make better poeple yarn jo! tongue
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Raymond88(m): 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2009
Just flash money in their faces and you can have a good romance, or a good screw! grin Especially the ibos.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by sistajay(f): 2:25pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ Raymondo

How you know say na the Ibos, you wan start tribal fight for here abi! Topic says, *Naija Babes*
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by PurestBoy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2009
Chai: See what too much of visitation to brothels had done to the randy poster.
Re: Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? by Ben13: 2:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
with money, you can only get a good screw, not good romance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section Check Out Calamine Lotion Model, Can U Date Him / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! / Come & Knack Me! Maheeda Pulls Her Pant To Her Knees In Racy Toilet 18+ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.