Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,203 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) (11200 Views)

Want To Start A Bulksms Business? Brand New Responsive Bulk SMS Website For Sale / How To Integrate SMS Sending Into Your Application - A Tutorial / Please I Need Help About Sending Bulk Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ugosonics: 3:50pm On May 01, 2015
i own a bulk sms website. please whats the solution to sms sending failed units. this appears sometimes when users want to send sms. what can i do.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 01, 2015
ugosonics:
i own a bulk sms website. please whats the solution to sms sending failed units. this appears sometimes when users want to send sms. what can i do.

Use another Sms Network. It's that easy.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by CreativeWeb(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2015
Use www.smsnaija247.com and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by danmention: 1:16pm On May 02, 2015
if you are the owner of the website..then you are out of credit....you need to contact your reseller to credit your account....as either your sms is already low..or totally exhausted.. thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Tohpeh(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2015
ugosonics:
Dnt be too quick to change your sms provider. As the failed notice could be due to several trivia factors.

Moreover, have you confirmed your sms credit balance?
Does your users use some unacceptable symbols/signs ( & ) on their sender id while sending a message?

Try as much as you can to figure out the above.

Joyfulsms.com
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by femzysticks(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2015
Check your balance
If problem persist contact your providers It could be their balance is exhausted
Do site clean-up regularly

Enjoy your bulksms
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ugosonics: 6:33am On May 03, 2015
I have found a good SMS website http://easynetsms.com
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ugosonics: 6:35am On May 03, 2015
Tohpeh:

Dnt be too quick to change your sms provider. As the failed notice could be due to several trivia factors.

Moreover, have you confirmed your sms credit balance?
Does your users use some unacceptable symbols/signs ( & ) on their sender id while sending a message?

Try as much as you can to figure out the above.

Joyfulsms.com

my users are not using signs nd my credit loaded enof
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by CreativeWeb(m): 7:42am On May 03, 2015
pls send me a private email using creativewebng@gmail.com so that i will assist you to resolve this. Thanks.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by semasir: 8:39am On May 03, 2015
Pls check your balance....this is always so when the message to send is more than your balance. If you deserve better provider, contact me and let's talk

ugosonics:
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by doctorfox: 3:18pm On May 03, 2015
Could you rephrase your question as the problem isn't very clear.
Is it that when people try to send SMS from your platform sometimes it displays an error message of "sms sending failed units"
I think errors like this one could come from either your platform or your provider's platform.

Also, what is your platform built on - Joomla, PHP, ASP.Net?
Are you a reseller to another local platform?
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ugosonics: 3:22pm On May 03, 2015
doctorfox:
Could you rephrase your question as the problem isn't very clear.
Is it that when people try to send SMS from your platform sometimes it displays an error message of "sms sending failed units"
I think errors like this one could come from either your platform or your provider's platform.

Also, what is your platform built on - Joomla, PHP, ASP.Net?
Are you a reseller to another local platform?

yes it brings up sms sending failed units when people try sending mesaage sometimes. it is from joomla. so what should i do
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by semasir: 5:55pm On May 03, 2015
Since you're joomla, have you or did you edit/change the API at any time? If no, I'll advise you try an alternative API else, somewhere in the settings is wrong or you definitely do not have enough SMS balance in your provider's account for the message in view.

To troubleshoot for confirmation, kindly try using the API in the browser and see if all works fine and if there is any error message in the browser, be sure to know that the API has issues mostly because the provider cannot connect thru and if its a success, all resolved.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ugosonics: 6:37pm On May 03, 2015
semasir:
Since you're joomla, have you or did you edit/change the API at any time? If no, I'll advise you try an alternative API else, somewhere in the settings is wrong or you definitely do not have enough SMS balance in your provider's account for the message in view.

To troubleshoot for confirmation, kindly try using the API in the browser and see if all works fine and if there is any error message in the browser, be sure to know that the API has issues mostly because the provider cannot connect thru and if its a success, all resolved.

according what i was told, someone said is server maintaince.

but if i may ask have u eva experienced ds kind of problem. if no where dd u host ur site?
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by semasir: 7:21pm On May 03, 2015
It happened then when I use the local API and as it was rightly said, if your host (provider) is having issues or maintaining their server, it'll sure affect yours.

Have you tried troubleshooting via your browser?

ugosonics:

according what i was told, someone said is server maintaince.

but if i may ask have u eva experienced ds kind of problem. if no where dd u host ur site?
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ugosonics: 4:15am On May 04, 2015
semasir:
It happened then when I use the local API and as it was rightly said, if your host (provider) is having issues or maintaining their server, it'll sure affect yours.

Have you tried troubleshooting via your browser?

troubleshooting how?

what dd u do to make yours from doing dat?
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by JumiaConsult: 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
not bad tho
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
The gurus are coming....
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by femzysticks(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2015
So this topic made FP, lemme start trekking from kaduna to lagos to congratulate the OP
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by james809: 3:32pm On May 04, 2015
contact your provider.

Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by sluvy4tune(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2015
@Op
This is simple
You have sms units , your host doesn't
Contact your host to fund their account !!!

Talking from experience
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by buziy(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2015
hi the only thing that will stop SMS not sending is due to configuration or or check your api, if you are using a reseller account then contact them or it could be that you are out of credit
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by enuel: 3:46pm On May 04, 2015
I think you should do some better research or findings on good providers. You can check out http://multitexter.com contact them and make your request on a reliable provider. That way you won't be cornered again. All the best.
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Super1759: 4:03pm On May 04, 2015
G
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by buziy(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2015
ugosonics:

how can i get mine without using a resller account
well i can build one for you only if you are ready to pay
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by ufumes(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2015
Check the sender ID. Some unaccepted keyword results in outright rejection of the sms
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by pak: 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
I salute your tenacity!

SMS business seems to be going the way of the dinosaurs with Whatsapp groups, BBM broadcast messages and FB groups
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by iscbaba: 5:02pm On May 04, 2015
Follow the instructn check ur configuration check ur API check ur balance follow instruction y sending .We host and design bulksms for almost free.contact me if u wanna b ur own CEO 52d0246f
Re: Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website) by Wisdytech(m): 5:03pm On May 04, 2015
semasir:

One of the best advice on this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checklist For Starting A Successful Blog From Scratch / Cosmo, The Hacker ‘god’ Who Fell To Earth - MUST READ (PART 2) / FREEBITCO.IN SHA_256 NEXT ROLL PREDICT TOOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.