Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Why Were You Fired? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Were You Fired? (649 Views)

This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) / Bad Office Habits That Will Guarantee Getting You FIRED! / She Asked Me To Carry Her Hand Bag, I Refused And She Fired Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Were You Fired? by olenime(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2015
A good one to learn from;
A friend got fired from work yesterday for forged document of employment! The company's letter headed paper was used and scanned in pdf form but guess he forgot to delete from the company's system!
He was caught and fired immediately! Could he be that he was not smart enough or it was just the appointed time to leave after working hard for 2yrs without satisfaction at work.
Re: Why Were You Fired? by Gwan2(m): 4:47pm On May 01, 2015
Question 4 Da gods
Re: Why Were You Fired? by Nobody: 4:32am On May 02, 2015
Gwan2:
Question 4 Da gods
How old are you? 5

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Employed Wake Unemployed; Banker's Nightmare / Harness The Power Of FREE Gift From Ms Funmi Iyanda / 5 Billionaire Habits That Can Make You Richer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.