Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Damaged Sim Port-help Required! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Damaged Sim Port-help Required! (850 Views)

... / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damaged Sim Port-help Required! by phantom(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2015
Hello my good people. My htc desire 816 has a damaged sim2 port. This port supports only 2G so it's pretty much not efficient for browsing however I use it solely for calls. While trying to remove the sim, some of the pins got broken and since then the phone can't read any sim in the sim 2 port. I was advised to send it to icelltelecom at ikeja. Apparently, they are the recognised service center for htc in Nigeria. The phone is still under warranty and no phone technician has opened it. It's just 3months old.
Please, for those who have experienced this or have an idea, I need to know how much it would take to fix it.just the sim 2. Sim1 is okay. Thanks.
Re: Damaged Sim Port-help Required! by olalekanba(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
you need to buy the sim slot and get a good phone repairer to fix it.

I have sim slot for sale 2k if you are interested.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Tecno H6 / Introducing The Jumia Mobile Week Megathon / Orbra Eve 2 Android Smart Phone Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.