Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply (17296 Views)

Fashola Gives Conditions For Stable Power Supply / Akoko Edo Where You Can Have Stable Power Supply / Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Mcowubaba: 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
Maybe dis union thought that today is April 1st (april fools day) Today is may 1st ooooo..
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by dipopooo(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
[quote][/quote] kissoo
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by NobleG1(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
Shut up! You only know how to give bill for service not provided! Thieves!

Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
Looks like the Private Players just bought over the Power infrastructures then sat back and enjoy the service charges without doing anything. I am spending so much on diesel, if not for the solar/inverter system combo, may be by now I for don develop blood pressure. I actually wonder how the other citizens are managing.

Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by frank442: 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
U have nothing to offer

ALL u wanT Is profit

Govt must take over

U are not trying at all

Get out ooooooooooo

Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by BIBblacboy: 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
na maot dem take use do am
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by cyzzy: 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
U people should stop talking and start doing. Nigerians are tired of hearing these empty promises.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Hassanjj(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
I don't think she knows what she is saying. About 95percent Nigerians are lying about the increment abi? The my my Bill sky rocketed from 3k to 8k. And yet, i dont enjoy the electricity.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by djbussy(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2015
You mean yesterday?
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by kristisking(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2015
Ego betta,eggo better.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by bigmo1(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2015
Baba don enter, parade don change gear. From May 29th, every federal institution will buckle up. It will be total war against indiscipline, corruption, stealing, nepotism, etc. For those still weeping over the loss of jonathan and GMB's eventual victory, please stop wishing for baba's failure, cos if someone of buhari's calibre cannot change nigeria for good, then nobody in the next 100 years can.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by bush4ker(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
Can't u seenepa office dey use generator.no hope for 9ja
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by misreal(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2015
boman2014:
Question : How many of you have been to nepa Office to pay your bills and you found out they are using generator set ?.
haahahahahah.....I raise my hand up..I am a witness to that..

Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by hummerwise(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2015
Nigeria is over 50 years old and this eediots are still planning to make electricity stable.

shame on you fools.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by kepal99(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2015
Na today?? E don teyyyy!!!
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Abbeyme: 7:41pm On May 01, 2015
With this one that we make payments and won't reflect on next bill. While vat would be charged on both the paid (but not deducted) and current charges....

Meanwhile I got a cheat here on nairaland : https://www.nairaland.com/2288715/fraudulent-advert-cheap-data-08167015961

Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Emmyfem97(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2015
Piece of crap
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by ChappyChase: 7:48pm On May 01, 2015
I no want ooo!! Una go spoil my market for me!!
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Keegan: 7:49pm On May 01, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
#NEPAOneChance
#BabaOneChance
#YourBrainZeroChance
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by ruby360: 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
Story for the Gods!
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Fabzgrace(f): 7:52pm On May 01, 2015
I hope so. We'v nt had light since tuesday. Dey just brought it n will take it back in d next two hours. Till further notice
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 01, 2015
I've not had electricity from PHCN for about two months now.

I seem to not care anymore.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 01, 2015
Fabzgrace:
I hope so.
We'v nt had light since tuesday.
Dey just brought it n will take it back in d next two hours. Till further notice

Lol, and I'm here talking 2 months.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Fabzgrace(f): 7:58pm On May 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

Lol, and I'm here talking 2 months.
wow,then my side is heaven compared to urs
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Biggynt(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2015
Na so so promise since 1983.....

Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 01, 2015
Fabzgrace:

wow,then my side is heaven compared to urs

Lol, down here, everyone has their power switch permanently at the generator end.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Fabzgrace(f): 8:04pm On May 01, 2015
Imanuelle:

Lol, down here, everyone has their power switch permanently at the generator end.
lol funny how i almost swore for bedc for nt givin us light
whats wrong in ur area.is it d transformer?
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Bec(f): 8:07pm On May 01, 2015
boman2014:
Question : How many of you have been to nepa Office to pay your bills and you found out they are using generator set ?.
You got them there, some even make use of inverters.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 01, 2015
Fabzgrace:

lol funny how i almost swore for bedc for nt givin us light
whats wrong in ur area.is it d transformer?

Transformer? Not at all.

They just forgot how to use the switch.
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
useless people...
Re: Electricity Union Assures Nigerians Of Stable Power Supply by macdelene(m): 8:16pm On May 01, 2015
I'm tired of all these lies. it was better when managed by the govt, there was no electricity I paid less after privatising still no light my bill is 100times more.

Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack As 2 Suicide Bombers Kill Scores In Maiduguri / Army Got ₦1.08 Trillion In 28 Months, Zainab Ahmed Tells Senate