Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze (8912 Views)

Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Wads Of Cash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 12:10pm On May 06, 2015
presher:
bros transparency is the key or u are just a scammer
exactly...
But how can he be transparent when he wants to scam
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 12:50pm On May 06, 2015
gab4u:
I have been following this thread, and below is my observation

@michealbug it seems you have a personal beef against this guy, if not, i see no reason why you carry another person's issue on your head,
the guy is already resolving his issue with @arbitrage (from arbitrage's comment you should notice he's now calm)

Him not posting his number on a public forum should have a personal reason to that

Apart from that, i personally ask my shipping agent to meet with this guy yesterday, base on the industrial oven i want him to help me get

My agent meet him and both of them reached an agreement, i will be sending to him tomorrow

I will advice you to stop all this your blabbing

thank you

Birds of thesame feather.........

Post Pix of ur agents and this guy together. BETTER STILL, post pix of the Oven with this guy/your agent here.......... Do u think we're playin here?

If @arbitrage had received his items, he wud have cleared the house on dat by now......
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 12:56pm On May 06, 2015
Copiousworld:

You are still very adamant with your claims. I m in China now and noticed u just post Shanghai as your suppose place of abode. So you buy your stuffs from Shanghai? Lol very funny.. Try and get a job pls and stop wasting your time here. This is my number 13026882533. Call me if you have the guts to do so and let's meet up or give me your number here.. I m in Caoxi Lu.

Nice challenge! Op, pls go ahead and meet with him in China since u're also in China......
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 1:05pm On May 06, 2015
michealbug:
Ok let me futher prove SCAMER eloride is a scam and i have done a small background check on him with proof from another nairalander
everyone click this link
www.nairaland.com/1930276/scam-report-www.awoofmobiles.com
eloride who has this first bank account? number 308-450-4981
who is Adaeze worlu Desmond?
How come the name is similar to that of the awoofmobile scam?
And dont even lie cause i have a nairalander that have not meet that can back and confirm my claims.
WARNING:IF U LIE MORE I GO EXPOSE U MORE

Confirmed By Me! True Talk. Op has a Fraudulent bank account details. That alone confirms this Claim 100%
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
dav8id:
surprise thing here is why arbitrage is not even saying anything abi na film una dey act here make we knw mr arbitrage angry

I am not acting film here but I'm being patient till tomorrow delivery as he promised having used alternative shipping channel. The most important now is delivery on time (not terms), which I believe will still boost his business credibility.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
arbitrage:

I am not acting film here but I'm being patient till tomorrow delivery as he promised having used alternative shipping channel. The most important now is delivery on time (not terms), which I believe will still boost his business credibility.
there the story goes he told you to pay for fedx which you did,when you ask for tracking number he promised and failed then when we all came out (@dav8id,@afonide@michealbug) to really find out if he is real he tells you he used an alternative shipping method....very funny
oya na tomorrow no far but b4 that tomorrow let me turn to a prophet here and i quote "THAT TV WOULD NOT GET TO YOU EVEN BY TOMORROW OR NEXT"
LETS MAKE A BET?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 9:03pm On May 06, 2015
arbitrage:

Good........ Pls keep us updated.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2015
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 3:39pm On May 07, 2015
dav8id:

Any update?

Op has not updated his thread 2day hope everytin's ok?

@Op is gradually going mute.... I pray it's not what i think concerning Oga @arbitrage's money.

Oga @arbitrage alfa?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 3:55pm On May 07, 2015
eloride:

I dont owe u anything not even an explanation, the only person I had issue with was arbitrage of which we've resolved

you can go to hell

I sent you an email yesterday morning but I didn't get your reply. How far?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 4:15pm On May 07, 2015
arbitrage:

I sent you an email yesterday morning but I didn't get your reply. How far?
have u recieve your item yet?you said eloride would deliver today.how far?
BUT I KNOW EVEN TILL SUNDAY NEXT WEEK HE WOUNT DELIVER
Bros act fast contact me lets get this guy...but what ever its ur call to make,if he EVER DELIVERS WHICH HE CANNOT I CAN BET MY LIFE ON THIS.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 4:20pm On May 07, 2015
arbitrage:

Eloride gat no credibility when i sense someone credible to an extent from a million KM i know.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
afanide:

Any update?

Op has not updated his thread 2day hope everytin's ok?

@Op is gradually going mute.... I pray it's not what i think concerning Oga @arbitrage's money.

Oga @arbitrage alfa?
@afanide that money is GONE
"MARK MY WORDS" and anybody can quote me for future refrence
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 5:33pm On May 07, 2015
cool undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by afanide: 10:55pm On May 07, 2015
michealbug:

@afanide that money is GONE
"MARK MY WORDS" and anybody can quote me for future refrence

make @arbitrage confirm first....... Sendin d trackin no is not an issue. The guy can get a dummy phone and giv him trakin no
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2015
@op is already cleaning and removing some of his thread , what did you think about that chapter don close bi dat nah undecided
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 11:47pm On May 07, 2015
afanide:

make @arbitrage confirm first....... Sendin d trackin no is not an issue. The guy can get a dummy phone and giv him trakin no

I did not receive any TV, email reply nor phone call from him and his friend who he promised will deliver it today after arrival from China.

I still returned N2.5million today to someone who claimed GTBank mistakenly transferred N2.5m from his account to my bank without any iota of desire to acquire a dime from it even when GTBank denied the error as being the guy's action. Why will this kind of thing be happening?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by Nobody: 12:09am On May 08, 2015
Hmmmm. Can't we overlook all that since it has been made clear that he has been keeping to his words as far as delivery of good is concerned. I guess all that was just a tactic to get more customers.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by Nobody: 12:15am On May 08, 2015
blogexpert:
Hmmmm. Can't we overlook all that since it has been made clear that he has been keeping to his words as far as delivery of good is concerned. I guess all that was just a tactic to get more customers.
Just read the rest of the threads and must say that those who claimed to have received their goods were also part of this scam. Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerian!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2015
blogexpert:
Just read the rest of the threads and must say that those who claimed to have received their goods were also part of this scam. Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerian!!!

with deep heart feeling i most tell you guys that my oga @Arbitrage has already fall for this Radical scammers that have being scamming people here on nairaland since 1809Adc.

This Radical scammer is not anyone than The popular scammer Chibuzor Eze .

AKA mr Bright Esiuke ,
AKA Eloride ,
aka demoney247
aka williams247
aka web2
aka cap21985
aka henry okechukwu.
aka Desmond owomazino

Now if you go if you go through this thread and the one on business to business you will see that the following names appear on the two thread and all the names supported eloride.

not just that but if you go through their past post you will see those same name appear on that popular thread of chibuzor eze and you will see that all these name are supporting chibuzor eze on the thread, infact they are even calling for the closing of the thread.

in nutshel the names only actively on scams thread and any scam thread they apper they only support the accuser person.

the name are:

web2
demoney247
williams247
cap21985.

if you go through cap21985 thread post you will see he drop a link to his site for those that want to download mobile dstv software and here is the web link www.brightesiuke.com/dstv

i cant really say if the site is still function.

also take a look at the way they reply , you will agree with me that the respond sounded same.i have already quoted almost all of them post.so even if they decide to edit their post the quoted ones will still be there and i also take a screenshot of most of their post.

here are some of the thread those names appear and support the scammer https://www.nairaland.com/1545861/henry-okechukwu-auctionmobile-scam/3#33525613i

https://www.nairaland.com/1000557/desmond-ewomazino-scammer/4#33525545

may be wrong sha ooo

save yourself the stress of going through their post.you can see some of their post on the scereen stot below.or follow the above link

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 12:45am On May 08, 2015
more screenshoot

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by Nobody: 12:46am On May 08, 2015
@dav8id... Ure not wrong...I knew from the topic alone that whomever was behind it is a scammer...even if he eventually refunds/releases arbitrage goods pls beware of the op cos he isn't straight...wickedness in low places...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 12:47am On May 08, 2015
so bad

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 12:48am On May 08, 2015
keep going

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 12:49am On May 08, 2015
lastly

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by dav8id(m): 1:02am On May 08, 2015
again oo

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 1:50am On May 08, 2015
afanide:

@afanide ur still aguring with me @arbitrage has come out to say even that he cant contact the eloride through any means no phone number,no reply of emails again,TV was to be delivered thursday it was not.
Like i said since last week all this waiting for confirmation na waste of time,that 339K is gone,TV arbitrage would not see it
i can make a bet on this with my life.
Notice....eloride has not commented through out thursday he is busy editing his threads.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 2:03am On May 08, 2015
dav8id:

with deep heart feeling i most tell you guys that my oga @Arbitrage has already fall for this Radical scammers that have being scamming people here on nairaland since 1809Adc.
@dav8id when i told arbitrage since via this thread some people were saying i have a personal beef with him,arbitrage i was concerned about ignored me i have even sent him more than 4 PM,how can u be patient with a thief it means ur giving him time to run away and properly hide himself,it was only @afanide that contacted me and had already seen by himself that eloride was a scam and sure it was cause i made an alert on his two threads

This Radical scammer is not anyone than The popular scammer Chibuzor Eze .

AKA mr Bright Esiuke ,
AKA Eloride ,
aka demoney247
aka williams247
aka web2
aka cap21985
aka henry okechukwu.
aka Desmond owomazino

Now if you go if you go through this thread and the one on business to business you will see that the following names appear on the two thread and all the names supported eloride.

not just that but if you go through their past post you will see those same name appear on that popular thread of chibuzor eze and you will see that all these name are supporting chibuzor eze on the thread, infact they are even calling for the closing of the thread.

in nutshel the names only actively on scams thread and any scam thread they apper they only support the accuser person.

the name are:

web2
demoney247
williams247
cap21985.

if you go through cap21985 thread post you will see he drop a link to his site for those that want to download mobile dstv software and here is the web link www.brightesiuke.com/dstv

i cant really say if the site is still function.

also take a look at the way they reply , you will agree with me that the respond sounded same.i have already quoted almost all of them post.so even if they decide to edit their post the quoted ones will still be there and i also take a screenshot of most of their post.

here are some of the thread those names appear and support the scammer https://www.nairaland.com/1545861/henry-okechukwu-auctionmobile-scam/3#33525613i

https://www.nairaland.com/1000557/desmond-ewomazino-scammer/4#33525545

may be wrong sha ooo

save yourself the stress of going through their post.you can see some of their post on the scereen stot below.or follow the above link
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by arbitrage: 2:05am On May 08, 2015
I sent you email.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 2:14am On May 08, 2015
dav8id:
@op is already cleaning and removing some of his thread , what did you think about that chapter don close bi dat nah undecided
To get this Eloride guy is a small task if arbitrage had responded to me since i was trying to contact him last week by now i would have caught him and he would have been detained with arbitrages money returned even if i say let me make the effort to nab this guy arbitrage might still not be concerned so if he is ready he should contact but am not puting him under any compulsion since last week i have been try to contact him none of my PM even one did he reply,maybe en think say i wan beg am money i no know.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze by michealbug: 2:24am On May 08, 2015
afanide:

@afanide we have talked on phone a couple of days back even you when you called me confirmed it with those details u sent to me like i have been saying i hate scam and scammers,i can smell a scam 1million KM away also i can place a bet with my life that eloride is a thief read my first post to you on this forum when u were waiting for your quote to pay into his account "i told you not to pay even #1" ABI I DEY LIE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The African Entrepreneurs Merit Awards: Personalities, Brands Honoured (Photos) / How Can I Get A POS Machine? / Free Whatsapp Marketing Tutorials And Tools to make money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.