Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch (38001 Views)

How To Build Your Business From Scratch / How To Build An Online Business From Scratch - For My Nigerian Friends / How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:33pm On May 01, 2015
In this thread, I will start a journey of making money on Fiverr from the beginning. I will post updates on regular basis on the things I do. You can follow and read this thread and also do exactly what I do. I am not guaranteeing that you will make money but I hope we all do.

I have made some money on fiverr in the past couple of months and you too can. Check my previous threads to see proof.

DAY 1 (1st May, 2015)

- I created a new Gmail account

- I added the new email created to my phone so that I can get alert whenever I receive a message or order

- I downloaded ZenMate plugin/add-on for firefox to change my location to USA. You can download for chrome if you don't have Firefox. If you don't have access to the plugin/add-on, go to kproxy.com and type in fiverr.com in the address bar there. You can also use Browsec instead of ZenMate

- I switched on my ZenMate and navigated to fiverr.com. If you don't have Zenmate, go to kproxy.com and type in fiverr.com in the address bar on the site

- I signed up using the new email I created earlier and chose a good username

- I went to my email and click on the activation link sent to me. If you are using kproxy.com to sign up, copy the activation link sent to your email and open kproxy.com again and paste the activation link there (This is very IMPORTANT)

- I updated my profile by adding a pic, choosing a security question and writing a little bit about what I want to offer. The pic should be related to something you are going to offer or a beautiful "white girl" pic (not a celeb)

- I clicked on start selling and created a gig

- The gig I am offering is reviews for iPhone applications on App Store. The gig must be something you can do (you cannot offer reviews for iPhone apps if you don't have an iPhone). It must not be the same as what I am offering. If you can write a good articles, create a gig offering that. If you can design flyers or banners, create a gig offering that.

- I opened Photoshop ( Paint/Corel Draw are good too) and designed a random pic with iPhone and Apps. This is just to show what I am offering. You can also search Google for pics relevant to you gig and upload them. NOTE: the size of the pic should be around (700 * 600)

- I went to fiverr and created a gig. Where it says I will...... I just typed "Review Your App on Appstore" (because that is what I am offering). Where it says gig pic, I uploaded the pic I designed earlier (you can upload the pic you saved from google too).
Where it says description, I explained what I will offer (make it as long as possible)
Where it says tags, I added words that people will search. My tags are review, appstore, iphone, 5 stars
Where it says deliver in, I selected 1 day because I can complete the job in 1 day
Where it says what buyer should provide, I just typed "provide link to the app you want to be reviewed"

- I clicked on publish gig. It asked if I want to add gig extra, I clicked on skip, It asked if I want to add a video, I clicked on skip and finally Publish gig

-I shared my gig to the 5k+ followers I have on twitter

I will continue updating this thread with the things I have done.

I hope you understand every step. Kindly post any question here and I will respond as soon as possible.

8 Likes

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by abdulkabeerhay(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2015
Thank you so much boss. my own issue is also the same thing has steric own because av also bought alot of guideline ebooks about fiver alone but instead is not guide lining me. pls i will like u to be my mentor. haykaybee4real@gmail.com
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 6:59am On May 02, 2015
nwanem......i am following like bumper dey follow sticker..... ..hw do u confirm if ur ip has changed when u use d kproxy.com
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 7:16am On May 02, 2015
talk2myles:
nwanem......i am following like bumper dey follow sticker.....
..hw do u confirm if ur ip has changed when u use d kproxy.com

Just go to whatismyipaddress.com you'll see the country there
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by obedfynez(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2015
hmmmm I have a problem ohhh I dnt have up to 5k follow even up to 1k followers on my Twitter acount nd also the facebook not much followers how am I gonna handle that..
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by hisenjos: 8:49am On May 02, 2015
If you need to withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer or Paypal directly etc, let us help you exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 9:51am On May 02, 2015
steric58:
Bro u know say God go bless you plenty sometime I wonder if those pplselling fiverr eBook really make money on fiver or dey make d money try eBook am not making money after following there steps but am able to make a few bucks after a month despite I treated this website like my life please be my mentor because AF bought a lot of eBook. But no t yielding good result this is d ss of my acct please boss God bless u

Have you tried creating multiple gigs in 1 account? Have you tried creating multiple accounts and offering different services?
Just relying on 1 account or 1 gig gives you less chances of making it.

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 3:36pm On May 02, 2015
steric58:
I have 7 gigs up and running but I didn't have many account what am really concern about is how do I get traffic to my gigs because u made mentioned of posting to tweeter the other time

Fiverr promotes your gigs so it's a game of luck. Also, sharing on Twitter doesn't mean I'll get sales. It's just what fiverr suggested that I did

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
DAY 2 (2nd May, 2015)

NO ORDER YET!

What I have done on this date:

- Designed 3 new pics for my gig
- Created 3 more gigs and published them
- I rolled my mouse on my username (on the top right hand side), a drop down menu came up, I selected My Sales and then clicked on buyers request. (Buyers request is a place where buyers post what they want and sellers send them offers). I sent offers to the services that I can offer.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by ITbomb(m): 8:50pm On May 03, 2015
Following
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:49pm On May 03, 2015
DAY 3 (3rd May, 2015)

Received a message from a prospective client asking if I can buy his App for $3 and review it but he will pay for the review and the monet I spent to buy the app. I rejected the offer because I don't have US App Store account. So sad though sad

Other than that, I haven't done anything

3 Likes

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by techmart(m): 11:50pm On May 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Wazzaowner(m): 12:23am On May 04, 2015
So u neva stl make 1$ Since after 3 dais??. #Smh
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by topeluvu(m): 3:07am On May 04, 2015
How did you open the paypal account, so as to be receiving funds into Nigeria bank account
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:10am On May 04, 2015
Wazzaowner:
So u neva stl make 1$ Since after 3 dais??. #Smh

lol. You see that is the problem with most people. You don't expect to make money immediately. Patience is the key

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:12am On May 04, 2015
topeluvu:
How did you open the paypal account, so as to be receiving funds into Nigeria bank account

I did not open paypal account and there is no funds transferred into Nigerian bank account.
If you make up to $20, you can apply for fiverr card. Fiverr card is an atm card that you can use to withdraw from your account anywhere in the world. Google it for more details

1 Like

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by topeluvu(m): 1:18pm On May 04, 2015
huzyboy:

I did not open paypal account and there is no funds transferred into Nigerian bank account.
If you make up to $20, you can apply for fiverr card. Fiverr card is an atm card that you can use to withdraw from your account anywhere in the world. Google it for more details
Okay,
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 2:10pm On May 04, 2015
topeluvu:

Okay, check out my signature too

Don't waste your time with surveys (from your signature link). You will only waste your time referring people and doing bullcrap survey.

To earn money online, you actually need to work And not sit down doing nothing thinking someone will pay you for that.
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by topeluvu(m): 2:24pm On May 04, 2015
huzyboy:

Don't waste your time with surveys (from your signature link). You will only waste your time referring people and doing bullcrap survey.

To earn money online, you actually need to work And not sit down doing nothing thinking someone will pay you for that.
which is the best between wikinut and fiverr http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 7:53pm On May 04, 2015
topeluvu:
which is the best between wikinut and fiverr http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujjgfg/

Check the 2 sites, compare the quality and originality of the websites and answer yourself
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by topeluvu(m): 9:15pm On May 04, 2015
huzyboy:

Check the 2 sites, compare the quality and originality of the websites and answer yourself
smiles, I requested for your personal view to it, not giving me a coded reply..its okay sha
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 1:57am On May 05, 2015
DAY 4 ( 4th May, 2015)

Today, I made $5 from 1 order.

I woke up this morning and saw an order waiting for me. I completed the job and delivered it.

I also received message from a prospective client but was unable to seal the deal

Brighter days ahead

5 Likes

Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by Nobody: 9:42am On May 05, 2015
huzyboy:
DAY 4 ( 4th May, 2015)

Today, I made $5 from 1 order.

I woke up this morning and saw an order waiting for me. I completed the job and delivered it.

I also received message from a prospective client but was unable to seal the deal

Brighter days ahead
bro im back again o....still on d ip matter.
i used kproxy.com to access fiverr, however when i opened a new tab for whatismyipaddress.com just to check....i was seeing lagos nigeria.
am i missing something
if u were use the kproxy.com.....how will u go abt it
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 12:40pm On May 05, 2015
talk2myles:

i used kproxy.com to access fiverr, however when i opened a new tab for whatismyipaddress.com just to check....i was seeing lagos nigeria.
am i missing something

Yes, you are missing something. After opening kproxy, you are not to open a new tab. It is inside the kproxy page that you'll see where to type in your address
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 10:06pm On May 05, 2015
DAY 5 ( 5th May, 2015)

Made another $5 today. I received an email this morning telling me I have an order. I completed and delivered it.

I didn't do anything else through out
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wxman: 11:41pm On May 05, 2015
talk2myles:

am i missing something

hello, Talk2myles I followed Huzyboy using firefox with zenmate after installing it
work perfectly well. Please try firefox
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 11:43pm On May 05, 2015
wxman:

hello, Talk2myles I followed Huzyboy using firefox with zenmate after installing it
work perfectly well. Please try firefox
grin
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by wxman: 12:07am On May 06, 2015
huzyboy:
DAY 5 ( 5th May, 2015)

Made another $5 today. I received an email this morning telling me I have an order. I completed and delivered it.

I didn't do anything else through out

I want to personally thank you for this thread God will bless you. On 2nd of May I saw this thread and i followed
your step to open a Gmail and fiver account thesame day and start up two gigs on weight lose and dating advice.
Today(Day 4) I added another gig total 3gigs but no sales yet. Please help me with gigs i can deliver under 24hours so to have 20 gigs in my
account. Thank you once more for showing us the easy way to open a U.S fiverr account I have struggle with it for some months now.
aeromet77@gmail.com
Re: Journey: (DAY 20 - $105 so far) Follow Me As I Make Money On Fiverr From Scratch by huzyboy: 12:30am On May 06, 2015
wxman:

I want to personally thank you for this thread God will bless you. On 2nd of May I saw this thread and i followed
your step to open a Gmail and fiver account thesame day and start up two gigs on weight lose and dating advice.
Today(Day 4) I added another gig total 3gigs but no sales yet. Please help me with gigs i can deliver under 24hours so to have 20 gigs in my
account. Thank you once more for showing us the easy way to open a U.S fiverr account I have struggle with it for some months now.
aeromet77@gmail.com

The maximum number of gigs now is 7. Also, I cannot tell you what to offer because I don't know what you are capable of. If you can write articles, or do some Corel draw design or photoshop, it will be a great start. Don't settle for less

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Best Insurance Company In Nigeria / Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / Video Of Herbert Wigwe Celebrating His Last Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.