Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria (37070 Views)

FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence / Price Of Getting A Driver's License In Lagos / Getting A Driver's Licence In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by Trilla999: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2011
Can someone, anyone at all give me the number of anyone that can help me sort out a drivers license A.S.A.P. Please and Thank You. Ive done lessons and all abroad and i need the license asap to get my car.
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
Your best bet is to visit a road safety office.
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by andyanders: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
Listen, go to the Licensing office and collect your driver's licence. It is to your own advantage because you will know some right things to do. My wife wanted me to get licence, and I told her that I will take her there to be tasted first because if she goes out there and kill, it becaomes my problem. I took her there she failed, I told them not to issue that she will come back.I bought the Road sign book sold at their office for her. She had to go back there again and got it right before she was issued.Knowing road signs are good for any driver. If you know how to drive but dont know Road signs, then you are as good as a killer. Those saying they drive without driver's licence, wait until you kill omeone who knows the law and can go all out investigate your licence. It is outright murder when you kill someone when you dont have a valid driver's license.

Getting License from the Road Safety office is better and cheaper. I went their myself and was directed to their officer in charge. He only asked me some road signs and I got it right and he signed my papers and I was asked to come back the next day.

Getting license through back door is just to show how criminal we are. That is corruption.I even go in person to do my car papers so that if you are a Policeman and stop me to say my papers were not correct, I will take you to the Licensing office and show you who gave me the papers. I always go their in person and also collect the name and telephone numbers of anyone attending to me.
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by jerryben12: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
Where is the FRSC office in Ikeja area to obtain the DL?
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2011
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by Elemental(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2012
funmoses: Pls, i will really like if anyone can give me a phone number of a real person that can help me in getting a driver license. It is needed urgently. Kindly contact me on funjamess@gmail.com or just post the number on this forum.
thanks everyone.[/qu[quote author=funmoses]Pls, i will really like if anyone can give me a phone number of a real person that can help me in getting a driver license. It is needed urgently. Kindly contact me on funjamess@gmail.com or just post the number on this forum.
thanks everyone.
I know someone who can help you do it if you still need it.
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by Cupidkc(m): 4:27am On May 04, 2012
Alot of protocols involved in this new licence.
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by Elemental(m): 11:21pm On May 04, 2012
Cupidkc: Alot of protocols involved in this new licence.
like?
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by topyz: 2:30am On Jul 10, 2012
TunjiLee: I first went to the Driving License Center on Thursday 8th November but apparently there was a strike or something so I went back on Tuesday 20th. The guy asked for my name which I gave him (no checking passport or anything). He asked for height and when I told him I didn't know it, he wrote down a guess on the forms!! All the other things I didn't know he just left blank also; blood type, etc, They took a quick photograph, my thumb print, and told me to come back Thursday 22nd!
pls where is that? Can u direct me? Dis is my contact 08022635781
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by topyz: 2:37am On Jul 10, 2012
[quote author=Elemental][/quote]pls I need it.contact me, Dis is my mail: talk2prof2day@yahoo.com
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by Flymore: 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
I really need the Drivers lincence but i dont know how much and where i can get one, any info on address and phone contacts guys pls.
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by basisop(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2012
Badman888: pay N4500 and submit two passport to the office and u get it in 2weeks

Two weeks? shocked. Pay 7k to right officer and you will get your licence in 2 days.
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by obas01(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
nddy: @vexxy its called Naija, where do you think you are in ? US or Britain , hhaahahahah
just .. A comment don't mind me..
Av been driving in lagos no for yrs wthout license nobody send u ... Na Naija we d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by Flymore: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
I need phone contacts and names inbox me amydonics@yahoo.com please
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by andyihezie: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
There is a new free theory testing site now: http://www.nigeriadrives.com VERY accessible on mobile phone
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by Fiver: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2012
andyihezie: There is a new free theory testing site now: http://www.nigeriadrives.com VERY accessible on mobile phone

Nice try, but check question number 6, there are not road markings to say which is the minor road or major road, hence the car giving way
Re: Getting a Driver's License in Nigeria by yommyuk: 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hi Guys,any new update on the driving licence process

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Names Pronunciations. / Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video / Photo: Fatal Accident At Oshodi This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.