Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa (2922 Views)

Albania Or Kosovo? Studying And Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 01, 2015
I want to go to Kosovo as a tourist, pls anyone in the house know how I can get their visa.
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 01, 2015
I only know of Syrian visa!
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 01, 2015
SmartChoices:
grin
SmartChoices:
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by tociano009(m): 5:31am On May 02, 2015
Kosovo is visa free
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 02, 2015
tociano009:
Kosovo is visa free
How, I Google it, Kosovo is not a free visa to NIGERIA, I could not get information on how to get the visa on Google, that is why I came to nairaland
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by tociano009(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2015
Rayhut:

How, I Google it, Kosovo is not a free visa to NIGERIA, I could not get information on how to get the visa on Google, that is why I came to nairaland
There visa is upon arrival
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by ifegy: 3:20am On May 03, 2015
Rayhut:
I want to go to Kosovo as a tourist, pls anyone in the house know how I can get their visa.

People from Kosovo are desperately looking for ways to leave the country-- google is your friend...
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 8:26am On May 03, 2015
Op I have access to direct Afghanistan visa....a more lovely country!
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
ifegy:

People from Kosovo are desperately looking for ways to leave the country-- google is your friend...

I am going there as a tourist, I have a reason for it
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 03, 2015
Rayhut:

Afghanistan is also a good tourist destination!
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by ifegy: 10:12pm On May 03, 2015
Rayhut:

Kosovo has a minimal to non-existent tourism sector. In other words, people don't go to Kosovo for holiday. If your reason is to find a way to get from there to another European country, forget it...
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 03, 2015
ifegy:

Kosovo has a minimal to non-existent tourism sector. In other words, people don't go to Kosovo for holiday. If your reason is to find a way to get from there to another European country, forget it...
Not my reason, I have been to Germany last year, I went to Frankfurt Oder and Berlin and also I trek from Frankfurt Oder to Poland were I cross a small river. I went to Germany as tourist and attended a training program in Frankfurt Oder. I want to go to Kosovo to study about their way of live, whether they practice liberal Muslim, I want to see what life is like in interior Europe different from the well known and developed European countries. They have tourist activities there,although Kosovo is the poorest country in that part of Europe, Euro is their currency. I want to thread were the angels fear to thread, I like going to unknown place, last three years I was in The Gambia and Liberia, the both countries have wonderful tourist activities far better than Nigeria. I really enjoy my stay in the Gambia better than Germany.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by onatisi(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2015
SmartChoices:
SmartChoices:
Op I have access to direct Afghanistan visa....a more lovely country!
SmartChoices:

Afghanistan is also a good tourist destination!
let him come to uruguay and learn our way of life .he will enjoy it although.........

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by thegreengooner(m): 11:59am On May 04, 2015
The visa application process is shown here;

www.mfa-ks.net

If you have a valid schengen visa you have an exception.

Citizens of the countries which are required to obtain a visa for Kosovo but hold a biometric valid residence permit issued by one of the Schengen member states or a valid multi-entry Schengen Visa are exempt from the requirement to obtain a Visa to enter, transit, or stay in the territory of the Republic of Kosovo for up to 15 days.

Source: www.mfa-ks.net/?page=2,158
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 04, 2015
thegreengooner:
The visa application process is shown here;

www.mfa-ks.net

If you have a valid schengen visa you have an exception.

Source: www.mfa-ks.net/?page=2,158
Thanks a lot, parking my bag for 1 month adventure in Kosovo
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 04, 2015
Rayhut:

Thanks a lot, parking my bag for 1 month adventure in Kosovo
Hmmm OK....wish you'd change your mind for Afghanistan instead.....or Syria.
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by onatisi(m): 8:36pm On May 04, 2015
Op please visit me in somalia , you will enjoy urself .
Re: How Can Someone Get A Kosovo Visa by worry357: 8:42pm On May 04, 2015
In a few weeks, expect the familiar cry! angry

angry "Somebody should help a brother" angry

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Creek Road Apapa From Oshodi / Dv Visa Lottery 2013 / See How We Got Off An Airplane In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.