Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 PM

Igbo Wars Against The British - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Wars Against The British (18085 Views)

Wars, Coups, Counter-coups Dominated My Time As Military Officer – Buhari / Meet The British Mps Who Want The UK To Support Biafra / Nnamdi Kanu: Copy Of The Petition Written By The British Mp, Harriet Harman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:20am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
You are the one shaking over where you are like a coward, fool, do something about your chaotic life.

So much in deep tears, he's becoming delirious. You have 6th sense to see I'm shaken. Lmfaoooooo
And a yoruba calling others cowards grin grin grin grin I've seen it all

This guy is surely purely delusional and in pure tears. Heya Ewooooooo. Ndo ooo. Let me get you a tissue paper

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:21am On May 02, 2015
Anyway ezeagu, I apologize for assisting in derailing your threead. I'm sorry. I'm done now. Please contine.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by Nobody: 12:22am On May 02, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
What convinced me that Igbo never had any leadership in their pre-colonial life is their present day political mis-calculations.
They felt to align themselves with majority to lead the nation, they always use hatred to justify their political allies. Don't prosecute, I'm entitle to my opinion useless people. grin
Go through our history we (igbos) are still better than your tribe. Stup1d 1diot.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:24am On May 02, 2015
That's how you people are always shaking cos of paranoia and inferiority complex.

When are you going to show your bravery in SW, or you don't have the liver?

Tears? I'm a girl that loves kicking impotent and half men like you in the butts and I enjoy every minute of it.

OneNaira6:

So much in deep tears, he's becoming delirious. You have 6th sense to see I'm shaken. Lmfaoooooo
And a yoruba calling others cowards grin grin grin grin I've seen it all

This guy is surely purely delusional and in pure tears. Heya Ewooooooo. Ndo ooo. Let me get you a tissue paper

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:26am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
You can never be, though you wish to be secretly. Your obsession explains how you all wish to be Yoruba.

I rather die the same way Emmett till, may his soul rip, died than be a Yoruba infact I rather the world burn to the ground and zombies become a thing of the future than be a yoruba. I rather the devil come to the human world and enslave humanity than be yoruba. Any evil, most dangerous thing in the world imaginable, imagine that cause I rather that becoming a reality than be a yoruba.

Tufiakwa!!! Thanks for the evil wish.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by Nobody: 12:29am On May 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
Eboes always lived in villages and have no knowledge of the complexities of statecraft and diplomacy. This explains their extreme clannishness .The Eboe identity was foisted on them by the British/Nigeria
They were developmentally quite bakward relatively and have no meaningful history to share.They were essential a farm that the Efiks harvested for slaves for centuries
Is that the history your useless father told you? Wasted sperm.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by miracle11: 12:29am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
If you don't make empty threat like a coward you are, why are you still leaving in Nigeria when you hate it? You aren't bold enough to fight for yourselves as you are held against your will and can't do anything about it.

You are slaves in Nigeria, start behaving like it and shut up, fools!

Btw, your article can't be trusted cos you are liars, suffering from inferiority complex.
Z
who is giving u d audacity u have. Isn't it d north. Bloody pathetic cowards like ur selves. Hiding behind d strength of d north to achieve anything. U people are d most envious animals ever. I use d word animal because even a normal conversation wit u people is so much noise. U language is noise. Ur music is an ear sore. Back to d point, we have properties every were so as much as we want to go home to biafra, It must be done diplomatically without war. Fake people dat make so much noise on empty pockets. Ur envy of igbo right from d days of Awolowo which led to ur betrayal is ur greatest undoing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by miracle11: 12:32am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
Your hairy women and men make you closer to Chimps than any group.

You talk like animals, behave like them and probably are.

d ugliest race in Africa. Yoruba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:32am On May 02, 2015
I'm not surprised cos you lie about everything.

Your obsession is over what if not for you wish to be like me? stop lying you feel terrible being you.

OneNaira6:

I rather die the same way Emmett till, may his soul rip, died than be a Yoruba infact I rather the world burn to the ground and zombies become a thing of the future than be a yoruba. I rather the devil come to the human world and enslave humanity than be yoruba. Any evil, most dangerous thing in the world imaginable, imagine that cause I rather that becoming a reality than be a yoruba.

Tufiakwa!!! Thanks for the evil wish.
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:34am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
That's how you people are always shaking cos of paranoia and inferiority complex.

When are you going to show your bravery in SW, or you don't have the liver?

Tears? I'm a girl that loves kicking impotent and half men butts like you, and I enjoy it every minute of it.

They already are. In your faces they calling your lands no man lands. Hahaha. Infact despite una whining, they already electing more and more igbos in your precious lagos government.

Your stup1d sef haven't even combated NOT one single post from me. All you've been doing is crying and whining in each post. Explains so much. I've been chatting with an emotional, ugly, backwards, dumb broad. You are even a girl and you had audacity to talk about igbo women. A bunch of women a million times better than una can ever wish to be. A yoruba woman talking? As wowo as yoruba women are, even your own men are running away from una marrying everyone and everything with a skirt, If i was you I'll be more concerned in getting that your f2ked up, chimpanzee looking face fixed up before talking. Go get plastic surgery before commenting to me again. I got better things to do than talk to ugly broad. Waka!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:35am On May 02, 2015
That's your father ojukwu when he's not wearing make up.

miracle11:
d ugliest race in Africa. Yoruba.
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:37am On May 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by miracle11: 12:38am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:

Your obsession is over what if not for you wish to be like me? stop lying you feel terrible being you.

pls shut up. What is there to wish for? Is it d looks, d strength, cowardly behavior, noisy language, torn faces, money in d bank, living conditions or wat? Were do yorubas even measure up to Igbos. God forbid. Infact comping d 2 is an is insult. Always lieing about ur status wen u are all broke ass people cos of ur lazy disposition towards life. Fake asses
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by omonnakoda: 12:38am On May 02, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Is that the history your useless father told you? Wasted sperm.
your mother will fall down an die in the market
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:38am On May 02, 2015
That's not enough cos it's just mouth. Show us your bravery or is in your mouth your bravery actions live?

The only person that will cry is your girlfriend that's sex starved hanging around impotent man.

Chest beating already, by a douchebox.

OneNaira6:

They already are. In your faces they calling your lands no man lands. Hahaha. Infact despite una whining, they already electing more and more igbos in your precious lagos government.

Your stup1d sef haven't even combated NOT one single post from me. All you've been doing is crying and whining in each post. Explains so much. I've been chatting with an emotional, ugly, backwards, dumb broad. You are even a girl and you had audacity to talk about igbo women. A bunch of women a million times better than una can ever wish to be. A yoruba woman talking? As wowo as yoruba women are, even your own men are running away from una marrying everyone and everything with a skirt, If i was you I'll be more concerned in getting that your f2ked up, chimpanzee looking face fixed up before talking. Go get plastic surgery before commenting to me again. I got better things to do than talk to ugly broad. Waka!!
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by Nobody: 12:39am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
If you don't make empty threat like a coward you are, why are you still leaving in Nigeria when you hate it? You aren't bold enough to fight for yourselves as you are held against your will and can't do anything about it.

You are slaves in Nigeria, start behaving like it and shut up, fools!

Btw, your article can't be trusted cos you are liars, suffering from inferiority complex.

Who made the igbos slaves is it your father? Slaves but they have posts in lagos state govt. Come with facts next time.
FOOL.
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:40am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:

I wish to be like you?

[img]https://jonquilaries.files./2015/03/haha-gif[/img]

It is official this girl is on hard drugs. Drop that synthetic weed and bath salts before it kills the limited cells you got ooo. Na my advice
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:42am On May 02, 2015
All of you are slaves and you are the 4th ibo man that's getting your trans bottom kicked by a girl.

No man among you fools!

ekenedegreat:
Who made the igbos slaves is it your father? Slaves but they have posts in lagos state govt. Come with facts next time.
FOOL.
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:44am On May 02, 2015
Useless man, You are probably in one crackhouse getting your assssholle used in exchange for getting high. Anything for money goat.

OneNaira6:

I wish to be like you?

[img]https://jonquilaries.files./2015/03/haha-gif[/img]

It is official this girl is on hard drugs. Drop that synthetic weed and bath salts before it kills the limited cells you got ooo. Na my advice
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:47am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
That's not enough cos it's just mouth. Show us your bravery or is in your mouth your bravery actions live?

The only person that will cry is your girlfriend that's sex starved hanging around impotent man.

Chest beating already, by a douchebox.

The only slaves in Nigeria is your yoloba ppl.

Economically, you are beaten...you have to depend on ND oil to survive.

Politically, you are beaten..have to constantly lick the @sses of your northern master to be relevant

Biologically, you are being mixed out. Natural selection. You can't help but love Darwin ' s theory.

Environmentally..you are beaten
Educationally...you are beaten

If you are not depending on ND, oyino, SE, white SA, foreign loans, Hausa, etc for economical survival, you are depending on the north for political survive. You people are just the yes massa for everybody especially the north

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:48am On May 02, 2015
Why are you obsessed with my people if all you listed are true?

Spaghetti spine fools can stand on your own, always Yoruba in every breath you take.

When did you make world richest? Hungary dog, what do you people eat other than pig's food and bone?

miracle11:
pls shut up. What is there to wish for? Is it d looks, d strength, cowardly behavior, noisy language, torn faces, money in d bank, living conditions or wat? Were do yorubas even measure up to Igbos. God forbid. Infact comping d 2 is an is insult. Always lieing about ur status wen u are all broke ass people cos of ur lazy disposition towards life. Fake asses
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by miracle11: 12:49am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
All of you are slaves and you are the 4th ibo man that's getting your trans bottom kicked by a girl.

No man among you fools!

can u handle a real man wen u see one. U sex slave. Ghetto oaf. Move to another platform, only grown ups re allowed here, not babbling idiots such as urself. Besides statics has shown dat yoruba men have d smallest........... u knw wat I mean. So they lie and use everything to cover up. Fake peeps with empty wallet. But of course dats ur preference. Nw dis is a girl kicking ur sorry ass

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:49am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
Useless man, You are probably in one crackhouse getting your assssholle used in exchange for getting high. Anything for money goat.

You should know my crackhouse wh0re. You got more johns coming to humiliate you. After you make that money, don't forget to get those synthetic bath salts. We need you cracked out to continue your illiteracy.
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by miracle11: 12:51am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
Why are you obsessed with my people if all you listed are true?

Spaghetti spine fools can stand on your own, always Yoruba in every breath you take.

on d contrary it's u and ur imps dat won't let igbo be. Wats d fuss. Why are u threatened by d very existence of these people.
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:51am On May 02, 2015
You are not a real man and will never be.

You are one lowlife squatting in SW and sharing dog's food.

miracle11:
can u handle a real man wen u see one. U sex slave. Ghetto oaf. Move to another platform, only grown ups re allowed here, not babbling idiots such as urself. Besides statics has shown dat yoruba men have d smallest........... u knw wat I mean. So they lie and use everything to cover up. Fake peeps without empty wallet. But of course dats ur preference. Nw dis is a girl kicking ur sorry ass
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:55am On May 02, 2015
miracle11:
can u handle a real man wen u see one. U sex slave. Ghetto oaf. Move to another platform, only grown ups re allowed here, not babbling idiots such as urself. Besides statics has shown dat yoruba men have d smallest........... u knw wat I mean. So they lie and use everything to cover up. Fake peeps with empty wallet. But of course dats ur preference. Nw dis is a girl kicking ur sorry ass

She's been crying since page 0. I even gave her tissue paper to stop her crying and whining. She still continue. She likes getting dragged on the floor like little slut so continue jor. The more she cries and whin, the better

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:56am On May 02, 2015
Crackhouse rat, go and get yourself checked. You lazy bums would do anything for money.

Bring all the the men alaigbo have to me here, and get spanked by one girl. Shame on you that you still need more hands than the 5 of you already here. Oh! you have to go and deliver the drug.

OneNaira6:

You should know my crackhouse wh0re. You got more johns coming to humiliate you. After you make that money, don't forget to get those synthetic bath salts. We need you cracked out to continue your illiteracy.
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by miracle11: 12:57am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:

were are u from? Mmmm? From lagos? We both knw u re nt. We tin u dey find for here. At least we come here and succeed. U come here and litter d streets taking coins, frustrating people who re making an honest living. Stop fooling urself, jokes on u and ur tribe. U people are dirty, ugly and unbelievably envious of successful people. Pls keep up I have got more for u

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 12:58am On May 02, 2015
Your mother has been crying fool!

OneNaira6:

She's been crying since page 0. I even gave her tissue paper to stop her crying and whining. She still continue. She likes getting dragged on the floor like little slut so continue jor. The more she cries and whin, the better
Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 12:58am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:

She's not even a man but a girl. so you can't even read? You're blind, deaf, dumb, ugly and slutty. Choi. God was was not nice to you.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by OneNaira6: 1:01am On May 02, 2015
royalcatier:
Your mother has been crying fool!

Oh how original dragging my mother into this. Oh I so did not expect that.

Weak.
Next!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Wars Against The British by royalcatier: 1:04am On May 02, 2015
That's where the problem is, We have to change our towns cos you want us to. It's not my fault that my land is more blessed and yours cursed.

Your people are unsuccessful, you are bottom eaters and savages. You have nothing are just noise makers. Ibos are dirtier, people who can look at human flesh and eat are dirtier than skunk.

miracle11:
were are u from? Mmmm? From lagos? We both knw u re nt. We tin u dey find for here. At least we come here and keep it. U come here and litter d streets taking coins, frustrating people who re making an honest living. Stop fooling urself, jokes on u and ur tribe. U people are dirty, ugly and unbelievably envious of successful people. Pls keep up I have got more for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Orders Investigation Into Benue Killings / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others / Court Fixes July 6 For Ruling On Mode Of Edo APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.