Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos (27116 Views)

Guy, Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Lady Older Than You? / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / Husband Wants Wife To Refund N1.4m Marriage Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 8:19am On May 02, 2015
bamirotola:

Women don't find it funny when they are collecting dowry? Thatz a shameful act from her nd u should condemn it no post this... Infact I fear u'l hav ds attitude too... my eye r on u..
Seriouosly i did not read d thread but d headings only.How can a sane man collect back a dowry,is it done dat way in ur tribe or what?The best thing d man can do is to file for a divorce and send her ass out!!#u berra take ur eyes of me,ama good girl cheesy
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by jbaby265(f): 8:20am On May 02, 2015
braine:
an Igbo man forgetting his money? Lol. I won't even support him forgetting it. If must collect every kobo.

lol..i seeeeee..guy that money don waka o
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by 2tek: 8:21am On May 02, 2015
D man is a mumu nd d woman is an ashawo. He spent 1.4million while d goods in d shop is 750k. After 3 good years, d woman could not get pregnant nd d man realised he has been duped. This is why some men will prefer to get a woman pregnant b4 marrying her to avoid entering one chance.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22am On May 02, 2015
anigold:

Some women are just irresponsibly stupid. How can a married woman have sexual affairs outside her matrimonial home. These are the same women that will jump from one prayer house to another looking for husbands. I DONT SUPPORT THE IDEAL OF GETTING BACK THE DOWRY,BUT I CANT COMPLETELY FAULT THE MAN. SOME WOMEN ACT AS IF THEY DONT HAVE BRAINS.

Marriage was not meant for everyone,if you cant have self-control then you are not ripe for marriage Because you have womanly features does not mean you are matured for marriage. You cant just create problems for others and feel good about it..

Also to the Men just because she is beauty and educated does not mean she is wife,some women can never make good wives.....
Do u support him to collect d dowry back?dat is impossible naa.He should send her ass out!!
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 8:23am On May 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

yet it is ok for a married woman to abandon her matrimonial home and steal from her husband store carting away his goods?

Na Wetin people like u fit do

awwww like seriously?i m not a thief oo. cheesy
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by bamirotola: 8:25am On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Seriouosly i did not read d thread but d headings only.How can a sane man collect back a dowry,is it done dat way in ur tribe or what?The best thing d man can do is to file for a divorce and send her ass out!!#u berra take ur eyes of me,ama good girl cheesy
#adjustGlasses.... Thatz the more reason my eyes are on you... so you r a good girl ama Good Man too... what about that? #adjustTie
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by free2ryhme: 8:25am On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
awwww like seriously?i m not a thief oo. cheesy

who said u are
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27am On May 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

who said u are
u said pple like me cheesy
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 8:30am On May 02, 2015
bamirotola:

#adjustGlasses.... Thatz the more reason my eyes are on you... so you r a good girl ama Good Man too... what about that? #adjustTie
lol,i dont support d acts of ur eyes on me tho.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 8:35am On May 02, 2015
holicalpha:
These dogs ain't loyal!
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by bamirotola: 8:40am On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,i dont support d acts of ur eyes on me tho.
Ok my lady....i'd take my eyes off you...i'd let my drone do the rest... kip being a gud gel...
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Wizkoko(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2015
since the woman wants to leave, let her leave. but he has every right to demand for his money.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 8:51am On May 02, 2015
bamirotola:

Ok my lady....i'd take my eyes off you...i'd let my drone do the rest... kip being a gud gel...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by vivalavida(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2015
palma:

Really i dont like quoting people unless statement is directed at me. What has tribe got to do with divorce? Or do you just like creating tribal arguments? So no igbo or hausa divorces? So its only a yoruba woman that cheats? Really? I am quite disappointed with your statement as you were suppose to be matured and learned, this statement does not show that.

Moreover because she bears sefinat does not not necessarily means shes yoruba.

I am not here to impress you.
Shit happens on nairaland.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Henrypraise41(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2015
jmoore:
Nkpu atago ego gi. Ota go ya, ta ya pia pia.
Jmoore you are funnyo, btw ohapuru onye igbo ga luo onye mba ozo, kedu ihe omere expect.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by itops(f): 9:18am On May 02, 2015
when i hear both side of the story, then i will know exactly what to comment. 1.4m just for dowry, i never hear that one before, it does not sound autentic at all so make we leave am, till we hear from sefinat.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 9:35am On May 02, 2015
Nwannem u went and married an Ofe mmanu girl wey no fit stay faithful even with an Yoruba guy,shey mama told u and u said u were inlove,tor it has happened oh,come back to the village let's find you something doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2015
logica:

You mean, like this man called Chinedu Nebo? I believe we know the ethnic group with a preponderance of wide noses; calls into question the accuracy of your assertions.

Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by chrisxav: 9:56am On May 02, 2015
Do u know u can get cheap and affordable data pans from p.tech communications
we buy in bulk and sell at cheaper rates
mtn,
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
Etisalat aitel and glo
500mb @ 500
1gb @800
2gb @ 1500
All Valid for 30days
call chris on 08109910475
BBM 55BD07F3 . Larger sizes available
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 10:08am On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!who does that??some men are just so funny.mehn that's impossible cheesy
shut up,shameless girl, look at what ur fellow witch woman have done to a mans life, he did baad thing marrying a serpent, u women are just heading fast to hell no salvation at all..
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2015
CR77:
The man go also return all the visa way he don sign for the woman body tongue
which visa, the body wey be public toilet, were many men dump their waste, shut up jare..

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2015
Estimable:
This thing called marriage wasn't like this before.....The rate of broken marriages nowadays is alarming.....
yees becos we were so unfortunate to be blessed with born wicked and very terrible breed of women, they are called endtime women..
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by kelechi50: 10:50am On May 02, 2015
Gaidenk:
Nwannem u went and married an Ofe mmanu girl wey no fit stay faithful even with an Yoruba guy,shey mama told u and u said u were inlove,tor it has happened oh,come back to the village let's find you something doing
tell them my Bro there will not hear

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On May 02, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up,shameless girl, look at what ur fellow witch woman have done to a mans life, he did baad thing marrying a serpent, u women are just heading fast to hell no salvation at all..
lmao!do u agree with d man to collect d dowry back,it is done like dat in ur tribe?d man should just kick her ass out!!
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by olukuewu(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2015
mission impossible.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Felvet(f): 11:13am On May 02, 2015
tunnary:
Woman na bad investment, imagine 1.4M for dowry, toyota camry money. Na so her toto sweet reach
He spent 1.4M in marrying her, not only dowry, other expenses like wedding included.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!who does that??some men are just so funny.mehn that's impossible cheesy
dont say that yet. Put urself in his shoes, 3 yrs marriage with heavy investment plus no child is equal to total waste. Start all over.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On May 02, 2015
dudkko:
dont say that yet. Put urself in his shoes, 3 yrs marriage with heavy investment plus no child is equal to total waste. Start all over.
I am not in support of what d wife did,what i am saying is dat d man should kick her ass out rather dan collecting back d bride pirce which is not possible.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 02, 2015
okooloyun1:
The guy don enter one chance. If the woman refund the money i will trek from Lagos to Cotonou.
you want to get popularity like those TREKKERS
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by free2ryhme: 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
u said pple like me cheesy

And did I mention any names grin
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by czarr(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
1.4 million too much na....shuooo nd e com be hausa babe.. angry
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Lucasbalo(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2015
babyosisi:

Una get bad mouth o
I hear these diabolical women wash their toto and gather the water in a basin and use it to cook for their target
Once you eat that ewedu you will be answering yes ma until the thing clears
Baby hoesisi, the resident tribal bigot never disappoints. Won't be surprised if you kilt over and the autopsy says cause of kilt is due to excessive bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) / Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife / Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.