Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos (27119 Views)

Guy, Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Lady Older Than You? / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / Husband Wants Wife To Refund N1.4m Marriage Expenses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
okooloyun1:
The guy don enter one chance. If the woman refund the money i will trek from Lagos to Cotonou.
mtchewwww ain't far!!@ make it Lagos to Ouidah grin
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by prophetfire: 4:40pm On May 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!who does that??some men are just so funny.mehn that's impossible cheesy
my dear they do refund dowryooo.a court has made such an order like the one this man is demanding.its done my dear inasmuch as it sounds funny.its legal.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Monikween(f): 2:44pm On May 03, 2015
holicalpha:
These Hoes ain't loyal!
u always dating hoes... ur taste is questionable
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Biafranqueeen: 4:26pm On May 03, 2015
Decryptor:
[size=18pt]Sefinat?[/size]

1.4 Million? shocked shocked

Where are those wide-nosed "sophisticated" tribe that claims their women are not for sale?

1.4m can get like 6 brides from Mbano L.G.A and there will be change! Na wetin Nduka go take marry mgbati ashawo shocked shocked

Oh...now i get it...sefinat gave him "vegetable" now his eyes have cleared! cheesy cheesy

Prince shun tribalism ...
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by holicalpha(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2015
Monikween:
u always dating hoes... ur taste is questionable
I was just stating what is obvious, love....and you're wrong my taste isn't questionable... Just because they ain't loyal doesn't mean we shouldn't go after them.... We can reciprocate by not being loyal too.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Malawian(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2015
toprealman:
Spent 1.4M on wedding yet worth of goods in the shop is 750,000. This guy needs a calculator as a pre-wedding present in his next attempt.
Marriage is not a political gathering. The lesser the amount spent, the better.
but marriage is another business venture nah.
i dont know about yoruba marriages, but i have see a couple who got a brand new jeep from one of the guest.
i was also in one after wedding party where a couple got an all expense paid trip to bahama by the guys committee of friends.
the money you get after marriage is usually more than the amount you spend, except if your guests na "aka-gum" or you use half meat take cook your jellof rice.
i have also seen where guest were removing some of the money they were going to give the couple at the high table because of poor reception.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Monikween(f): 1:06am On May 10, 2015
holicalpha:
I was just stating what is obvious, love....and you're wrong my taste isn't questionable... Just because they ain't loyal doesn't mean we shouldn't go after them.... We can reciprocate by not being loyal too.
Oh by not being loyal too...den u guys are d same she's a hoe nd u a??
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by holicalpha(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2015
Monikween:
Spades or whatever..... The Day a guy thinks he's got an angel that's the day He is making the biggest mistake of his life.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by holicalpha(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2015
Monikween:
all I'm saying is No girl is loyal, I'm not being biased...no guy is either.

So technically that makes us all cheaters.

You need something from me and I need something from you let's be clear on that and don't misuse the word "LOVE"
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Monikween(f): 8:02pm On May 10, 2015
holicalpha:
Spades or whatever..... The Day a guy thinks he's got an angel that's the day He is making the biggest mistake of his life.
...hmmmm
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Monikween(f): 8:06pm On May 10, 2015
holicalpha:
all I'm saying is No girl is loyal, I'm not being biased...no guy is either.

So technically that makes us all cheaters.

You need something from me and I need something from you let's be clear on that and don't misuse the word "LOVE"
I wouldn't counter ur opinion seems ur mind is made up but there're good guys nd good girls in Nigeria.. Lagos precisely
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by holicalpha(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2015
Monikween:
I wouldn't counter ur opinion seems ur mind is made up but there're good guys nd good girls in Nigeria.. Lagos precisely
Lagos precisely,hmm are you inviting Me??

You're pretty.
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Monikween(f): 8:08pm On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
Lagos precisely,hmm are you inviting Me??

You're pretty.
invite u ke?..alakoba
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by holicalpha(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2015
Monikween:
invite u ke?..alakoba
alakoba ke.?? Mi o koba e fa.

Been waiting for your response.

You can tell me more abt Loyal girls in Lagos starting from yourself.

Whatsapp +2348057645662

Bbm 7F7AA6A3
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Monikween(f): 11:45pm On May 12, 2015
holicalpha:
alakoba ke.?? Mi o koba e fa.

Been waiting for your response.
You can tell me more abt Loyal girls in Lagos starting from yourself.

Whatsapp +2348057645662
Bbm 7F7AA6A3
naaa let's Just be fellow nairalanders
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by holicalpha(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2015
Monikween:
naaa let's Just be fellow nairalanders
ahh! Not Convenient. No biggie

Follow me.... Don't wanna lose you.... grin
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by dharmiesola(f): 10:29am On May 13, 2015
Nonsense.... 1.4 million naira ko, 1.4 kobo ni. You have married her and that's final. Have you forgotten that marriage Is for better for worse. Whatever comes out of it should be managed, weda good or bad so pls sir manage your home
Re: Man Orders Wife To Refund N1.4 Million He Spent In Marrying Her In Lagos by Monikween(f): 8:41pm On May 13, 2015
holicalpha:

grin
holicalpha:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Searches For 13-year-old Daughter Since Christmas (pictured) / Pastor Snatch Another Pastors Wife / Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.