Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit (743 Views)

Classic 1974 Cartoon That Shows Nigeria Has Not 'changed' / Buhari Is Still A Dictator, He Has Not Changed – Archbishop Onaiyekan / As An Igbo Man Rule Number 9 Update Was Better Late Than Never Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit by meforyou1(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2015
When I came in new into this Nairaland, the politics forum was always flooded with issue-based threads and arguments.
But ever single a closet-islamist, Muslim drunkard, ultra-tribalistic foul-language egghearder invaded the forum with its anti-igbo posts, with another hatred-in-arms bluetooth2 things changed. And this forum has not ever been the same again after a horrible period of pictures flying around.
This particular period we have at present is the worst. We are fed nothing but anti-igbo threads all over, all the time. Last time I checked, the Igbo tribe was just one of the over 250 tribes in Nigeria, so why is it the only tribe much talked about, much maligned and most hated.
Surprisingly, yours faithfully, was given an unfair and unjustifiable ban a couple of weeks ago with a blatant message " a moderator banned meforyou1 for ethnic bashing" nobody on this wide earth has informed me till this day which post or posts led to that or which moderator.
I Have Also Since Decided to keep my posts clean of ethnic bashings, but even a thousand bans can't stop defending me my motherland and fatherland.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit by SUBWAY101(m): 12:18am On May 02, 2015
[s]
meforyou1:
When I came in new into this Nairaland, the politics forum was always flooded with issue-based threads and arguments.
But ever single a closet-islamist, Muslim drunkard, ultra-tribalistic foul-language egghearder invaded the forum with its anti-igbo posts, with another hatred-in-arms bluetooth2 things changed. And this forum has not ever been the same again after a horrible period of pictures flying around.
This particular period we have at present is the worst. We are fed nothing but anti-igbo threads all over, all the time. Last time I checked, the Igbo tribe was just one of the over 250 tribes in Nigeria, so why is it the only tribe much talked about, much maligned and most hated.
Surprisingly, yours faithfully, was given an unfair and unjustifiable ban a couple of weeks ago with a blatant message " a moderator banned meforyou1 for ethnic bashing" nobody on this wide earth has informed me till this day which post or posts led to that or which moderator.
I Have Also Since Decided to keep my posts clean of ethnic bashings, but even a thousand bans can't stop defending me my motherland and fatherland.
[/s]

Shut up and stop playing the victim card. Why do all Igbos play the victim card when you pay them back with there ways. You all will open a thread to bash the Yorubas, they will retaliate on your hateful thread and wipe your ass then you cry to the mod.

Ngwake AKA Isrealforce was the most biased mod ever on nairaland, he will ban anything Yoruba and leave his kinsmen. I can still pull out old thread where he will clean the thread of yoruba comments and leave the curse and insults of you people. Your man Chino started the picture posting on nairaland and even posted pics of eggheder for many months before the Yorubas attack back and outsmart you all in the game. You have as well post pics before with your former moniker (OBSERVANCE1) and still involve in ethnic bashing, so why crying?

You attack Berem almost everyday and insult Yorubas everytime even calling them slaves, so if they ban you then go and cry alone in your shop-alike room. If you bash us, we will retaliate and accept our ban in good faith without making noise. Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit by nwaanambra1(m): 12:34am On May 02, 2015
don't mind him!

he doesn't know that there is a 'chi' that silently fight for the igbos when you are against them for no just cause! MORE THAN 250 TRIBES IN NIGERIA AND YET HE IS ALWAYS NEGATIVELY ON IGBOS AS IF WE SNATCHED HIS WIFE FROM HIM!

NOBODY POINTS A FINGER OF HATE ON THE IGBOS THAT GOES SCOT FREE! Those who pointed a finger against the igbos - somehow they always end up with heavy recompense that equals three fingers!

he headlines and encourages insulting and abusive igbo threads to gain traffic and lots of clicks but yet his advert spaces are getting more and more empty by the day!

We have more than 75 million adult internet users in Nigeria and yet for close to 8 years he still boast of only less than 3 million members! of all my friends and i, am the only idi0t that visits NL the rest of my matured and intelligent friends sees NL as a STUPID AND CHILDISH FORUM DESPITE ALL MY EFFORTS TOWARDS ENCOURAGING THEM TO VISIT THE FORUM! a Nigerian forum in existence for over 7 years and yet very few or no Nigerian celebrity, politician or known business moguls or educationists is on the forum!

no serious adverts from major organisations or business enterprise that matters in Nigeria advertises on the forum - but common lindaikeji [a for heaven sakes] have almost all the major business concerns falling over themselves to advertise on her tiny space!

he should stop pointing a finger at us - cause we did him no harm! in fact his best MODS since the inception of Nairaland are majority Igbos and yet he enjoys insulting the Igbo nation! his efforts might go down the drain sooner than later if he doesn't desist from this evil against the nation of Igbos!

i know he will ban me for this hard truth cause i noticed he is so allergic to truth but no problemo! am even tired of the forum ma self!

another thing sha! keep posting only negative post against the person of the President-elect Gen Buhari on your headline - you will soon know that GMB is the cure for idiocy! don't think that they don't know about those skeletons in your cupboard - it will soon be resurrected and used to mess you up!

NOW HIDE THE POST AND BAN ME TILL 4040 AS USUAL ON FALSE ACCUSATIONS! BLOODY THING THAT CREATE RULES HE COULDN'T OBEY HIMSELF!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit by espn(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Shut up and stop playing the victim card. Why do all Igbos play the victim card when you pay them back with there ways. You all will open a thread to bash the Yorubas, they will retaliate on your hateful thread and wipe your ass then you cry to the mod.

Ngwake AKA Isrealforce was the most biased mod ever on nairaland, he will ban anything Yoruba and leave his kinsmen. I can still pull out old thread where he will clean the thread of yoruba comments and leave the curse and insults of you people. Your man Chino started the picture posting on nairaland and even posted pics of eggheder for many months before the Yorubas attack back and outsmart you all in the game. You have as well post pics before with your former moniker (OBSERVANCE1) and still involve in ethnic bashing, so why crying?

You attack Berem almost everyday and insult Yorubas everytime even calling them slaves, so if they ban you then go and cry alone in your shop-alike room. If you bash us, we will retaliate and accept our ban in good faith without making noise. Nonsense.
nice1.. am always battle ready..nd d idiot said something abt muslims what does muslims have to do with yoruba..it shows he hates muslims and yorubas! Anyway we are battle ready for dem.. please help me tell him to say hello to his YAM THICK LEGGED wife and siblings in d creek.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit by meforyou1(m): 6:53am On May 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

is berem yoruba?
Re: Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit by SUBWAY101(m): 8:11am On May 02, 2015
meforyou1:
is berem yoruba?

She is not. The point is you all call her yoruba cos she support Buhari and APC, stop pretending. You are guilty of tribalism so stop playing the victim card. You can see Yorubas open thread to whine or cry even when Ngwake ban us and leave you guys, if you cant take it then tell your brothers to stop starting the fight.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Rule Number 2 Has Not Changed One Bit by MeAboki(m): 12:25pm On May 02, 2015
Karma is a biatch, what you sow is what you reap.

Since joining this forum, now over several years, I have come to observe and form an opinion that no group or ppl have been the victims of so much hate speech and insults other than Muslims/religion of Islam, northerners, especially the Hausa and Fulanis - anyone who disagrees should pls review most of the threads and posts; the evidence is littered everywhere in almost all the sections, particularly Politics, Ethnic etc.

It is also my opinion that no other tribe or group have been responsible for so much of this hate and insults than the Igbos, who by coincidence also happen to be almost 100% Christians, they seemingly take great delight in hating and insulting others at the slightest opportunity.

However, it is true that the tide has now turned full circle where the hunter has become the hunted and the tormentor the tormented; all thanks to a compounding accumulation of Igbo excess against others.
The current Igbo bashing is therefore no other than pay back for these excesses; where previous victims have united turned against the Igbos, dishing out as much as they had once received.

As a former victim myself, I have no pity for what is currently going on.
In fact let it continue until eventually everyone gets to feel and appreciate the pain of unwarranted insults and abuse; then maybe we will all come to respect one another and therefore address each other with the decorum we deserve.

Until then, let the payback continue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Rescue Another 234 Women, Children In Sambisa Forest / Spot The Similarities. Pics. / With 7 Quotes, PDP Leaders Absolve Themselves Of All Blames In Pres. Jonathan’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.