Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! (1346 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / With This Fuel Scarcity, See The Best Means Of Transportation..photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! by ChappyChase: 11:29pm On May 01, 2015
We pray this kind thing no happen for your weeding(sorry, wedding) oooo..
Wishing everyone getting married this month a huge success....

Re: With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! by domopps(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2015
?

Cheeeers
Re: With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! by ChappyChase: 11:36pm On May 01, 2015
domopps:
?

Cheeeers
The network swallowed the picture I had to force it to vomit it!
Re: With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! by Motolank: 11:40pm On May 01, 2015
cool cool cool using 3D and speculating
Re: With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! by domopps(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2015
Lols! That young lady has suffer in her life because Nig guys have used that single pix to do shege!

Just like this pix below!

Cheeeeers

Re: With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! by eedriyz(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2015
[size=18pt] dont forget to click on my signature it will amaze you what you wil discover
and what you have been missing out[/size]
Re: With This Fuel Scarcity! This One Show Your Wedding! by Skillfullulu(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2015
This na crazy dance style, I guess we all need learn the style lolz

(1) (Reply)

Caption This; Photo Of The Day / Caption This Oshimole's Pic. / Stealing Is Now Corruption-pmb (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.