Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) (59260 Views)

"I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) / What This Guy Posted On Facebook About Sex ( PHOTO ) / Lady Exposes A Married Man Stalking Her On Facebook (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by haruna167(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
sauceny:
Truly ashamed of this guy.....A disgrace to manhood.
honestly bro... d guy is a broke ass

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 02, 2015
it is never a crime to be broke, but the greatest sin of all is to be broke and stewpid at the same time! thats a NO-NO!!!!! This dude is a dvmb broke a55 niqqa

3 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by dozai: 4:56pm On May 02, 2015
Diz niggur is a freakazoid. U want another Cynthia? Girl did choose a nice place. U want to conive with d bukateria to dope her?

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 02, 2015
Deejavuu:
Smh! Fast food and he's already concluding she isn't a wife material.. How much will he spend in a fast food? He is just plain dumb and broke..

What if she had suggested a Chinese restaurant shocked

He would have sent a memo to Cnn or BBC. ..Empty barrels making the loudest noise .....longhisss

grin
The guy has no class at all. I would be fine with meeting her at a restaurant that is a little classier than a fast-food joint. I don't necessarily have to order every item on the menu though.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Deejavuu(f): 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
CFCfan:

grin
The guy has no class at all. I would be fine with meeting her at a restaurant that is a little classier than a fast-food joint. I don't necessarily have to order every item on the menu though.

Exactly!!
These classless morrafuckers be making noise up and down..Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Eureka123(f): 5:26pm On May 02, 2015
Lol... Nigga re-edited his post by adding: "Someone posted". Obviously his crusade against the fast-growing materialism of some ladies nowadays back-fired on him. He went about it the wrong way. The lady's suggestion may have been out of precaution for her safety. People have lost their lives over Internet dating. He was too fast to jump into an epistle abi eulogy. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by kenn411: 6:32pm On May 02, 2015
Lol! Some broke a** nig** moment
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by willibounce1(m): 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
A typical village boy with village brain. Akuse jati jati

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 02, 2015
Only an Ibo okoro man will think spending N250 on a girl in a fast food joint is too expensive.. btw this guy dull no be small

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by debeo: 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
toobby:
If i be this guy family member and i get to know about this. We go use the guy trade for wrist band

Mall am wrist watch, not Rolex oooo.

Those mallams that trade old clothes for cooler or watch
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by xenten: 8:35pm On May 02, 2015
toobby:
The screenshot of the message below is
currently being bashed and shared around by
Nigerian twitter users. Many didn't find it
amusing and can't believe some people still
ascribe to such thoughts.

What are your thoughts about this?

the guy is sick. the lady is playing safe.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by bunmixtra(f): 8:41pm On May 02, 2015
It seems the dude is unemployed angry

2 Likes

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by norame(f): 8:42pm On May 02, 2015
jhydebaba:
Dat guy is a broke ass.... She for suggest police station now.

He is a really a broke ass..
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Cally14(f): 8:50pm On May 02, 2015
Lol... This is funny.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Tex42(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Na for where the guy been want make them meet;him bedroom,him mama kitchen, abi na him papa shrine.

The guy na Eke Awka guy abeg, na badge guy him be.
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by fhunn: 9:21pm On May 02, 2015
IMHO the guy is right
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Omadachi(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
Thrash...
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On May 02, 2015
Even disgracing his mother in the process
Chai.
Foolish son.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Wislet(f): 12:04am On May 03, 2015
Isryl02:
Well, d guy will soon sue oga Seun, cos he's currently threatenin to sue Linda grin
Lmao
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by simdam500(m): 12:51am On May 03, 2015
So this a$$hole have time and N100 to buy 10mb to type this shit, yet; just to buy d most descent material ever which is table water. he cant!

The guy is a disappointment
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Ordilawi: 1:43am On May 03, 2015
Broke a$$ nigAh.The girl shld just thank God dt d guy "mistakenly" showed his true colour. Stu Pid boy, where u won meet d girl b4, ur bedroom? Alagbere oshi. Alawin jati jati. Fawo raja. U just dey fall we guys hand. If an my sister u do ds kind thing for, walahi I go locate u and cut off dt ur joystick wey u dey take deceive urself say u be man.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Kassidy90(m): 2:48am On May 03, 2015
That guy must be high on illegal substances... Where d fu*k do you expect someone to meet u for the first time....na Wa ooo some guys sha abi he won use d girl for rituals b4......

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by gbodimowo(m): 6:03am On May 03, 2015
toobby:
If i be this guy family member and i get to know about this. We go use the guy trade for wrist band

can.u imagine
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by sapientia(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2015
The babe suggested the coolest place ever where you can have all the comfort you need with AC blowing.
She also suggested the cheapest place on planet earth.. where you can get a bottled water and stay an hour..
She suggested a romantic place.. yep... A babe n guy in a fast food joint always look like couples...

Dude actually lost...

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by kojorules(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2015
My guy is just suffering from a poor man's mentality it's not as if she was coming with her friends and if u but like fast foods as a place to meet come on there are so many cool spots but not a buka abeg ( too local to meet someone for the first time). Step up ur game bro.

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 10, 2015
misspicy:
wen she suggested a fast food joint why did he nt suggest d buka he mentioned and see her reaction,he is obviously a dumb broke ass,he jez announced his stupidity to d world,i bet he wanted her to come to his house.amugbo

Choi! pity the guy small na... We know say im 4kup
Re: See What A Guy Posted On Facebook(screenshot) by MRBrownJ: 1:11am On May 11, 2015
i dont see where the problem is here....the gal said they MUST go to a food place, and they guy refused and let the world know. big deal. i would have done the same, call me stingy, i will wear that badge proudly, nonsense!
then that gal would come there with her friends and order for 12 people expecting the "potential mugu" OP to Pay for them, lol!

as if there was anything wrong with being broke.....

@OP
chop knuckles!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.