Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Lovers Of Handbags! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lovers Of Handbags! (839 Views)

Lovers Of Trendy Dresses. #3500 / (PHOTOS) Gorgeous Handbags And Clutchbags Made Exclusively From Beads. / Lovers Of Career Shoes(formal Shoes) for MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Handbags! by Nobody: 6:04am On May 02, 2015
for your classic handbags for office like Zara,Mk,channel etc contact me via BBM 7E14A379 or what's app 07033450654 supplying in wholesale and retail outlet.interested buyers should contact me.not unserious buyers or surveryer plsss cos I can't reply ur message.thanks
Re: Lovers Of Handbags! by tupem: 7:11am On May 02, 2015
Jennylov:
for your classic handbags for office interested buyers should contact me.not unserious buyers or surveryer plsss cos I can't reply ur message.thanks
you aren't serious about that are you?!
Re: Lovers Of Handbags! by Nobody: 7:14am On May 02, 2015
tupem:
you aren't serious about that are you?!
lol

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Handbags! by tupem: 7:21am On May 02, 2015
Jennylov:
lol
my sis! na true na cheesy! based on her ad if I really wanted to buy, I will not bother! this entrepreneur ain't smilling! na wa!
Re: Lovers Of Handbags! by Nobody: 7:31am On May 02, 2015
tupem:
my sis! na true na cheesy! based on her ad if I really wanted to buy, I will not bother! this entrepreneur ain't smilling! na wa!
I'm tired of replying messages of UN serious buyers lol.d only want to survey disturbing u with pics and all that. I need to too lol

(1) (Reply)

New casuals available for men affordable prices! / Fashion Instinct / Feb 1: Ladies Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.