Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife (33863 Views)

PDP Crisis: I Won't Step Down For Sherrif - Markafi / Senator Uche Ekwunife Decamps To APC / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by jmichlins(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

What did Ngige do for the igbos during his first stin t at the Senate? What benefits would even come from any region having the Senate presidency? Mark was Senate president yet his people were been slaughtered every week by fulani herdsmen. Abeg park well jare
I see that you can't find the benefit of having the Senate president until it's being given to you or your family. On a serious note, the Senate President can attract the biggest of the contracts for his people. That Mark failed to do that doesn't make the office irrelevant. Go ask the people of Ekweremmadu about the joy of having the deputy Senate president. What made Chime drop his senatorial ambition is no beans so don't console yourself with there's no importance attached to the office
Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Gegz(m): 8:08am On May 02, 2015
jmichlins:
As I always tell my fellow Igbos and people of anambra central specially, our hatred, religion bigotry and inability to see beyond our nose denied us the third office of this country and we have no one to blame but ourselves. We hated APC and all it brought and voted out Ngige because we want to make sure that Buhari fails and it has backfired big time on us. But the funny thing is that many of us are yet to realize that Buhari has won and that's why you see some claiming that they don't need the government influence to survive. Obiano was cautioned by some people for visiting Buhari and I ask, is this our fate till at least four years to come. We will be the first to cry neglected and whoever that extends his hand beyond our wall is labeled saboteur. Okorocha got lucky
Wisest south easterner I know. Big ups to u for acknowledging the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by FreeGlobe(f): 8:09am On May 02, 2015
Chigold101:
This news cant be true. Leadership like all APC news outlet likes to lie so much.

How can someone ask Uche Ekwunife the performer to step down for none perfomer. Ngige is a failure. He failed us that live in senatorial district.

Uche did so well FOR the 3 local governments under her constituency as a house of rep member.

Another thing that made this news riduculous is that Ngige came a distant 3rd in that election with about 20000votes. Victor Ume came second with about 70000votes.

So if Uche steps down APGA (victor ume) would jump in to take the position, therefore Ngige has nothing in this matter.

Conclusion: this news is a BIG FAT LIE.
Ngige is a failure... So what is Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by realGURU(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2015
Any other fuckkkard should stew to pot ,the slot belongs to north-east. Nonsense bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:10am On May 02, 2015
Our acclaimed Igbo leaders are chaff. Why can't they rally round and try to fix their own corruption and rebuild the region instead of all this quest for little position that one person will cling and hold to it for himself and family.
If anything happen to that madam, I will other blame it on Ngige. I will blame theacclaimed Igbo elders and Obianor.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by FreeGlobe(f): 8:12am On May 02, 2015
The courts will chase this dirty woman out with her stolen mandate when the time comes... No Jonathans wife to save her

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:13am On May 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ngige is a failure... So what is Peter obi
Ngige did practically nothing in the Senate during his first stint there. Anambrarians have spoken through their votes Learn to live with it

3 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by DjAndroid: 8:14am On May 02, 2015
Chigold101:
This news cant be true. Leadership like all APC news outlet likes to lie so much.

How can someone ask Uche Ekwunife the performer to step down for none perfomer. Ngige is a failure. He failed us that live in senatorial district.

Uche did so well FOR the 3 local governments under her constituency as a house of rep member.

Another thing that made this news riduculous is that Ngige came a distant 3rd in that election with about 20000votes. Victor Ume came second with about 70000votes.

So if Uche steps down APGA (victor ume) would jump in to take the position, therefore Ngige has nothing in this matter.

Conclusion: this news is a BIG FAT LIE.

It's obvious you didn't read the post before writing this thrash.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:14am On May 02, 2015
realGURU:
Any other fuckkkard should stew to pot ,the slot belongs to north-east. Nonsense bullshit.
Saraki is taking the seat. This one pass Tinubu
Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:15am On May 02, 2015
lordhugo:
This woman is just plainly Lying!

Who don step down for Nigeria after winning before?

Ngige did not even file any petition before the election tribunal.....

[size=15pt]
GOAN SIDON EKWUNIFE!
[/size]

I like your sense of humour with all this gifs. Na so so laff I dey laugh e a h time I see it. cheesy
Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by chacoonder(m): 8:15am On May 02, 2015
Redoil:
Mumu op with sourcless source.
When you gather atomic bomb, hydrogen bombo, kerosine, petrol, BH, amala and ewedu, people of evil minds and intention, perpetual thieves, fraudsters, and rogue together in one room, this is typycal defination of APC.
To know more about APC cheack my signature
Senseless he-goat, you don come show your animalistic prowess for here again

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Ura: 8:16am On May 02, 2015
Na wa o! The same people wey rig am for FeeDeeFee no want again? Dem must want o. They must accept all the consequences and aftermath of their rigging. So dem don dey like Ngige now. See the attitude of Nigerians. They only like you for what they can use you to achieve. Otherwise, you no get value for their eyes.

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by jmichlins(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2015
blank:

How can you say that? Do you live or are you from that senatorial zone? What has Ngige done for us since he was in the Senate? Whilst Ekwunife is a performer any day any time. He should go and use one of his invisible VIP toilets jor.
I live in nnewi and may I remind you that as a senator, he doesn't award contracts but make laws. the same man that you people clamoured for to be the governor of anambra less than two years ago if not for the Apga Igbo party slogan has now become a non performer? we Igbos chai!!!!! Let me have the Senate president and worry whether he performs or not. The Ijaws are clamouring for their son to remain the President even when they didn't enjoy much of his six years. Just enter a government agency with the stamp of Senate President and see the wonders it does

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by FreeGlobe(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ngige did practically nothing in the Senate during his first stint there. Anambrarians have spoken through their votes Learn to live with it
Shut your dirty trap, are you fom Anambra central. Remember I told you here first when it happens that the courts will cancel Uche Ekwunife's election...

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by ndcide(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2015
-It will be absolutely idiotic for her to step aside for ngige.

- those who think the SE is losing something by not bringing out a Senate President from the zone are daft.

-SE, have produced more Senate presidents that any zone in recent past.

- Producing principal officers in the legislature does not translate to actual development.

- senate presidency only benefit political cronies and sycophants and not the general people.

- Most of the people making issues out of the voting choices of the SE, are mostly not from the south east or they're just APC noise makers.

- all I see is cult like political system where want to simply belong to where they can loot and accuse the other of being a thief.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by chacoonder(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2015
jmichlins:
As I always tell my fellow Igbos and people of anambra central specially, . Obiano was cautioned by some people for visiting Buhari and I ask, is this our fate till at least four years to come. We will be the first to cry neglected and whoever that extends his hand beyond our wall is labeled saboteur. Okorocha got lucky
Nice post...You're a wise and intelligent man.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Xano(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2015
Op, not all media outlets have integrity. If true, Senator Ekwunife won her zone, she should serve her tenure.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Nnemuka(f): 8:32am On May 02, 2015

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by luvmijeje(f): 8:35am On May 02, 2015
It's politically, legally and morally wrong for Ekwunife to step down forcefully.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by profdotcom: 8:38am On May 02, 2015
jmichlins:
As I always tell my fellow Igbos and people of anambra central specially, our hatred, religion bigotry and inability to see beyond our nose denied us the third office of this country and we have no one to blame but ourselves. We hated APC and all it brought and voted out Ngige because we want to make sure that Buhari fails and it has backfired big time on us. But the funny thing is that many of us are yet to realize that Buhari has won and that's why you see some claiming that they don't need the government influence to survive. Obiano was cautioned by some people for visiting Buhari and I ask, is this our fate till at least four years to come. We will be the first to cry neglected and whoever that extends his hand beyond our wall is labeled saboteur. Okorocha got lucky
please seun put dislike button for us, next time you're upgrading this cool site... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by illiad: 8:38am On May 02, 2015
efilefun:
You need urgent medical attention, first its the igbos that have been making noise all this while, wish simply means you all have that in your DNA (no insults intended) and to crown your stupidity why will you call the hausas BH. The soldiers that have been fighting this group of bastards your GEJ condoned and welcomed with open arms are mostly of what tribe also calling the Yorubas Amala and ewedu, when someone bashes your tribe you all run to the MODs crying like wounded mosquitoes. You better get a life and accept the fact that your political party lost at the polls.

The simple truth you all failed to realize is that an average igbo man doesnt trust his next door neighbor and there is disunity among you thats why BIAFRA is still a dream till now

At least there is the Dream of Biafra by the Igbo

Your Yorubbish tribe dream of nothing but perpetual slavery to hausafulanis

3 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by ChikezieU(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2015
jmichlins:
you are a clown it's ur aura of reasoning that has back fired to you by affecting ur current state of reasoning, the people matter more than party. we want a representative not a puppet, APC promised good governance so they should work with the peoples choice not their own choice

4 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by efilefun(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2015
illiad:

At least there is the Dream of Biafra by the Igbo

Your Yorubbish tribe dream of nothing but perpetual slavery to hausafulanis

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by blank(f): 8:44am On May 02, 2015
jmichlins:

I live in nnewi and may I remind you that as a senator, he doesn't award contracts but make laws. the same man that you people clamoured for to be the governor of anambra less than two years ago if not for the Apga Igbo party slogan has now become a non performer? we Igbos chai!!!!! Let me have the Senate president and worry whether he performs or not. The Ijaws are clamouring for their son to remain the President even when they didn't enjoy much of his six years. Just enter a government agency with the stamp of Senate President and see the wonders it does

You are in Nnewi and not in the senatorial zone concerned so don't talk with authority for us. The clamour for him to be governor was on Nairaland. As you can see, he didn't win, he didn't even come 2nd. As senators, they are entitled to constituency projects. His project was VIP toilets that exist only on his propaganda pamphlet. Also, he did not sponsor a single bill not to mention one that would benefit his zone. Contributed nada to our lives.

You cannot compare to an Ekwunife. We won't shoot ourselves in the foot. If you wanted it so much, your zone could have voted for APC so that you can produce Senate president.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by ChikezieU(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2015
jmichlins:

oga wake up

3 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by CyberWolf: 8:45am On May 02, 2015
jmichlins:

I see that you can't find the benefit of having the Senate president until it's being given to you or your family. On a serious note, the Senate President can attract the biggest of the contracts for his people. That Mark failed to do that doesn't make the office irrelevant. Go ask the people of Ekweremmadu about the joy of having the deputy Senate president. What made Chime drop his senatorial ambition is no beans so don't console yourself with there's no importance attached to the office
Sharap and answer the question...What has Ngige done while he was in the Senate?....His senatorial zone made a blunder by voting for him instead of Prof Dora of blessed memory sad

3 Likes

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by Nobody: 8:45am On May 02, 2015
simple give the senate presidency to the south west - saraki from kwara.
Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by lordhugo(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2015
EggovinMma:

I like your sense of humour with all this gifs. Na so so laff I dey laugh e a h time I see it. cheesy

Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by kolomax(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2015
Redoil:
Mumu op with sourcless source.
When you gather atomic bomb, hydrogen bombo, kerosine, petrol, BH, amala and ewedu, people of evil minds and intention, perpetual thieves, fraudsters, and rogue together in one room, this is typycal defination of APC.
To know more about APC cheack my signature
NO need to reply you

1 Like

Re: Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife by jmichlins(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2015
ChikezieU:
you are a clown it's ur aura of reasoning that has back fired to you by affecting ur current state of reasoning, the people matter more than party. we want a representative not a puppet, APC promised good governance so they should work with the peoples choice not their own choice
you need to start seeing beyond being an Igbo and see the bigger picture of Nigeria. We Igbos need true federalism to survive without the government influence and until then, we need to play politics in the center and not by the side. The Yorubas understand this well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC / IPOB Announces 5th, 6th May 2022 As Another Sit At Home Protest / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.