Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies (37054 Views)

Magnus Abe: My victory Is A Reward For Faithfulness / Why I Omitted Tinubu In My Victory Speech – Akeredolu / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by pijango(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2015
The vice-president elect, Professor Osinbajo is at the ongoing RCCG May 1st Holy Ghost service where he came out to testify of the goodness of God. Here’s what he said while addressing the congregation tonight;

"We were campaigning for over four months on air, road, rail, everywhere and God saw us through, protected us and kept us from harm. And on the 28th of March, God crowned our efforts. I thank God for the special gift and I thank God for marking me out as a person and giving me the position of the vice president elect. This is a fulfilment of Daddy G.O's prophecy earlier this year that RCCG pastors, ministers, wiil be used by God to change Nigeria," he said.
http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/my-victory-is-fulfilment-of-pastor.html

23 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:33am On May 02, 2015
Hmmm! Congrats PYO!!!!

24 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by amzee(m): 7:36am On May 02, 2015
I'll come back to comment

2 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by efilefun(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2015
Lol so Pastor Adeboye knew Jona was going to lose no wonder he laid his left hand on Jona while praying for him grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue lmao

But on a serious note, Nigerians are just tired of PDP misrule for 16years and the only good option among the aspirants was GMB and i also admire your intelligence, that was why i campaigned vigorously for the TEAM GMB/PYO

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by jmichlins(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2015
Give credit to whom credit is due. Your victory is as a result of Nigerians being frustrated by PDP led maladministration. In case of prophecy, he's not the owner of the words he prophesied so tell me more

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by eazisky(m): 7:44am On May 02, 2015
I also saw it coming sire...

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by dadebayo1(m): 7:46am On May 02, 2015
Praise be to GOD

7 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by imbless: 7:53am On May 02, 2015
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by imbless: 7:56am On May 02, 2015
why is he saying this now?

2 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by modath(f): 8:04am On May 02, 2015
My dearest VP, you are a beneficiary of Nigerians total rejection of PDP and everything it stands for at the federal level, it has zero to do with you being a redeemed church pastor.

Its Baba that we really love and wanted, we just dont mind you coming along for the ride.

It still is the Lord's doing &its marvelous in our sight. smiley

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by eyeview: 8:06am On May 02, 2015
I somehow believe that Daddy G.O knew by the Holy spirit the outcome of the election but he used his maturity to keep that close to his chest.

35 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Janet101(f): 8:18am On May 02, 2015
My incoming vice president, congratulations sir.
..pls put religion for one side, we want change

18 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by baybeeboi: 8:33am On May 02, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:54am On May 02, 2015
Nigeria is now in good hands. Power has truly changed hands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by pressplay55: 8:58am On May 02, 2015
interesting lets see how it plays in the nearest future
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Symphony007: 9:01am On May 02, 2015
Your victory is the fulfilment of years of blind submission to bola Ahmed tinubu as a loyal godson, how this man Of questionable character and association became a senior pastor on RCCG shows how much of a joke churches in nigeria are!!

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by pijango(m): 11:41am On May 02, 2015
Na Godwin
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by stevecantrell: 11:45am On May 02, 2015
efilefun:
Lol so Pastor Adeboye knew Jona was going to lose no wonder he laid his left hand on Jona while praying for him grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue lmao

You're too fast..you beat me to it grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by dsquare33: 12:00pm On May 02, 2015
efilefun:
LOl, you be bad person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by efilefun(m): 12:15pm On May 02, 2015
grin grin
stevecantrell:

You're too fast..you beat me to it grin
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Noloss(f): 12:49pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmm is dat so!
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by simpleseyi: 1:35pm On May 02, 2015
Symphony007:
Your victory is the fulfilment of years of blind submission to bola Ahmed tinubu as a loyal godson, how this man Of questionable character and association became a senior pastor on RCCG shows how much of a joke churches in nigeria are!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by ichidodo: 2:11pm On May 02, 2015
Osinbade, thieffnubu's puppet, may be speaking too soon. With the onerous task ahead slaving for two masters-one,an illiterate nomadic,the other, a crook- we don't see how this political handbag may gain sleep any time soon for his own well being.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Firefire(m): 2:11pm On May 02, 2015
Congrats Prof. Osunbade cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by mcdokwe(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2015
We no hear that one
Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Koroaso: 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
********PASTOR YEMI Osinbajo************

********PLEASE TONE DOWN ALL RELIGIOUS RHETORICS************

********WE ARE TIRED OF MIXING RELIGION,SSUPERNATURAL WITH STATE AND RULE OF LAW********

********SAME APPLIES TO BUHARI,GET TO WORK******

********NIGERIANS ARE WATCHING......WE NEED RESULTS.....LEAVE RELIGION OUT OF IT*************

*******IF BY 2019 WE DONT SEE RESULTS WE WILL VOTE OUT YOU,BUHARI AND APC***********

*******IN THE MEANTIME,SHOW US WHAT U PROMISED******

******ONCE AGAIN NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF HUMAN GODS,THATS ONE OF THE THINGS WE DIDNT LIKE ABOUT GEJ.....HE WAS MIXING RELIGION WITH STATE WILFULLY********

*******ITS A COUNTRY WE ARE ONE WE HAVE DIFFERENCES...AS LEADERS YOU SHOULD UNIFY AND STAY AWAY FROM THE DIFFERENCES***********

******* THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENCY IS NOT AN ADVERT FOR DADDY G.O SUPER POWERS....LOL...DONT THREAD THE GEJ ROUTE SO EARLY********

GMB/PYO

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by XBLadez: 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
Osibade, shut up abeg!

4 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by beekaymee(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by bolliejay(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
Isaiah 55:11

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Caseless: 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
When is my own coming? Good
Prophecies from good men of God in our lives shall come to pass by God's grace!

3 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by driand(m): 2:14pm On May 02, 2015
Congrats, God has marked you out now do not forget to deliver on your mandate

3 Likes

Re: My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
Osumbade, sorry Osinbajo, God didnt make you Vice President-elect, Tinubu nominated you, as his trusted boi-boi and Nigerians voted. In an attempt to remain unanswerable to Nigerians, most politicians always ascribe their success to an inexisting being called God. I am not saying there is no creator force or cosmic creative energy, but I am saying that the being you call God, which you all use to deceive the ignorant didnt annoint you. As you go into Aso Rock, remember that neither Daddy GO nor an inexistent deity chose you. Nigerians want 24/7 electricity. That is why you and GrandPa were rigged in.

Do not repeat that mor0nic statement again.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Cancels Pipeline Protection Contracts’ Award To Ethnic Militias / Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service / Mass Movement Out Of Borno As Boko Haram Takes Over The State - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.