Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,219 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo (25358 Views)

Malabu Scandal: Why We Must Question Jonathan – Reps / Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari / We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Champele(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2015
Symphony007:
Including your mentor, E.A adeboye and his friends like oyedepo and other "men of God" who feed on crowd funding called church donation and yet don't pay taxes on them?
1000LIKES(LIKE)
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by insure1: 2:19pm On May 02, 2015
cirmuell:
you don't know the road to his house? undecided

My question bothered round his church, not his house.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Champele(m): 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
A product of corruption can not fight corruption. Its simple to understand. Your boss(Tinubu) will sack you. You don't want what happened with GEJ vs OBJ happen to you. We about to lose four yrs of good government. It is certain. #crying
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by nnwniger: 2:27pm On May 02, 2015
HOPEFULLY THEY'LL START FROM THEIR VERY CIRCLE, OGA TINUBU CAN HELP. CHARITY THEY SAY, BEGINS AT HOME.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by tpiadotcom: 2:28pm On May 02, 2015
More community policing beyond what we are seeing now?

Ok, I'm in, how much is the pay and where do I apply.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by t2luv: 2:33pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Tinubu was tried by CCB for "operating foreign account" and not for mismanagement/looting of public funds. Note the difference

I have always asked this question. What has Tinubu ever done for the Yorubas to be put on such a high pedestal of adoration. This VP mouthing off appeared not to have gotten the memo. Lets start with his mentor wealth, then we can work the way down from there.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by camelus: 2:35pm On May 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Ofcourse I agree, we need to question the wealth of all Nigerians, but start from Tinubu your Godfather, then you can investigate me next. I have no problem being investigated, but you should start from the very person that is beside you, his name is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Thanks cos I know you are a Pasta sorry Pastor, and you read Mathew Chapter 7 verses 3, which states and I quote: "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

A pastor needs not be biased, cos if you are, the church will crumble and APC will be shamed.

Change we asked for, change we need. Let the change start from the corrupt APC. Lead by example, not by empty threats and promises.

In short, Charity begins at Home !
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 02, 2015
camelus:

In short, Charity begins at Home !
You deserve a medal. Nigerians want change. So change has to start from within.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by drstone1: 2:42pm On May 02, 2015
sammyj:
Good to hear this from our humble prof

The last man I heard of with this humility description was seen as a dunce and clueless. PYO, please find a better name to call yourself before Nigerians hang a nonsensical humbleness tag to your professorship.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Janet101(f): 2:55pm On May 02, 2015
Champele:
what make you proud about him?

Because He is intelligent n better Dan sambo
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by stigman(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2015
politricks:
Has Sambo ever made any speech that made sense like this?. Thank GOD there is CHANGE now.

What has he done to better the lives of nigerians, now he want to know how they got their money, nonsense
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by princebob21: 3:04pm On May 02, 2015
Symphony007:
Including your mentor, E.A adeboye and his friends like oyedepo and other "men of God" who feed on crowd funding called church donation and yet don't pay taxes on them?

dear frnd,i wish u did nt include dis pple in dis mata..."men of God", u knw.
I knw d "let d truth b told" tins,bt,we shld mind those in questn.

#meantnoembarrassment
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by RaptorX: 3:17pm On May 02, 2015
Is the man saying because the US have 2.2 million people in prison, Nigeria should also have a similar number of it's citizens in prison also?

Mr vice president elect, the real reason why the US have that number of people locked up, is because of the war on drugs which disproportionately affect the black Americans, who made up the majority of the prison population. There is nothing that Nigeria needs to emulate from the US prison industrial complex.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by trapQ: 3:21pm On May 02, 2015
Pls be sure to read carefully before commenting, vice president elect Mr osibanjo never talked about jailing everyone.... He is very right, the corrupt ones especially the looters of our treasury needs to be put behind bars.for decades our judicial system has failed us.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by robay(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Other VPs are talking of how to create sane environment for their citizens, our own VP-elect is talking about "Prison" and how to jail everybody. Anyway, Osinbajo start with Tinubu, then to Amaechi, Saraki, IBB, Barnabas Germade, Sylva etc then to Yourself.

Also question the source of your campaign fund.

You don't even have brain
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 02, 2015
Your election was sponsored by corrupt thieves that you as a pastor has not seen anything wrong with. Will you have the courage and will to start from Tinubu?
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by cirmuell(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2015
insure1:

My question bothered round his church, not his house.
find your way to his house, and go ask him the question. More easier that way, innit? #wedone
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Habeyy(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2015
Rxpetite:

Pls what is impressive about this speech?
it is time Nigerians start asking questions instead of noddig in approval like lizards anytime someone makes a speech.
Nigerians please learn to ask your leaders 'how?', 'when?', 'who?', 'why?'.
Any i.diot can make a speech. How many times have you people elected presidents based on speeches and promises. Its no wonder they consider you people as f.ools, take you for granted and ignore those promises later. Some even go as far as denying ever making promises.
But iits okay. If one fails we can always insult him later and find someone else who is good at reading speeches.

As for for the op, I have no comment until you show a video of him making the speech.
u just spoke my mind...now am seeing why most of the so called leaders of tomorrow will only end up being leaders of beer joints ,they know nothing and didn't wish to learn

1 Like

Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
Habeyy:
u just spoke my mind...now am seeing why most of the so called leaders of tomorrow will only end up being leaders of beer joints ,they know nothing and didn't wish to learn

That is what scares me. Not the leaders but the followers and how they can wallow contentedly in ignorance. Its almost as if they crave a shot of disappointment every 4 years.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by dotwyz: 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
All of you are just talking about APC figure heads what about the PDP leaders such as GEJ, Ngozi okonjo iweala, FFK, Mu'uazu' kashamu, etc. i know if this incoming govt. started props non of Nigeria Richest will escaped jail include our politicians, pastors and our celebrites. and by this action this our nation will pure.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 02, 2015
mumu! e no get official job?start with wizkid, then ask Psquare and Gordons ... climb the ladder then ask buhari, and Wike and Jonathan and fashola and including me.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 02, 2015
We must also question Osibanjo's wealth too. He voted in VGC, obviously has at least a house there, pastors a church in Banana Island, also probably owns a house there.

Now tell me, did he get the money to buy houses in those places from his old salary as a professor, or got the money from his salary as an attorney general. He should swear he had never corruptibly enriched himself.

The truth is we know so much about these change people. If they don't perform they won't govern more than four years. That is a fact!

1 Like

Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by nelsooo: 4:55pm On May 02, 2015
Start with Tinubu
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by neolboy(m): 5:18pm On May 02, 2015
is this wat we call change. making all sorts of noises instead of telling us wat they gat for us in the nxt 4 yrs all they are shouting is probing ex politicians.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by neolboy(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
politricks:
Has Sambo ever made any speech that made sense like this?. Thank GOD there is CHANGE now.
is this wat they call change they are making all sorts of noises instead of telling us wat they gat for us in the nxt 4 yrs they are busy trying to witch hunt ex-politicians.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Jinf: 6:09pm On May 02, 2015
Rich church and poor members... What's up?

READ @=> http://www.davidvsnaija..nl/2015/05/rich-church-and-poor-members-whats-up.html
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by baralatie(m): 6:15pm On May 02, 2015
ki02020:
I know my TANoids friends will ask this VP elect to start with JAGABAN like they've not heard enough of him from AIT
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by bionixs: 6:20pm On May 02, 2015
politricks:
i am going to take care of every nigeria student .what did it take me to make this statement. His oga is already denying the one he made and multitude of gulible educated youth are here hailing him. Sambo is wise,Doesnt vomit what he cant do
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by Myself2(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2015
[size=18pt]This man's very appearance,words and actions are laden with toxic hypocrisy.

Say what shocked shocked shocked shocked

All these years that he has been cavorting with blatantly corrupt and stupendously wealthy crooks like Thiefnuboo who it's very apparent got his wealth by stealing state funds,how many times did he ever question the man's source of wealth.

Well,the good thing about this election is that OIsinbade has been busted as a fake pastor[/size]
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by chernest2002: 11:09pm On May 02, 2015
Osinbajo have left haven race for hell, i don't blame him he must serve his master.
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by situationroom: 11:56pm On May 02, 2015
obviously the office of the vice president has no work....we can see dat
Re: We Must Question Sources Of Rich Nigerians’ Wealth –osinbajo by LAX89(m): 1:00am On May 03, 2015
ki02020:
I know my TANoids friends will ask this VP elect to start with JAGABAN like they've not heard enough of him from AIT

"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth" - A. Einstein

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Troops Record More Success In Clearing Operations Against Boko Haram. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.