Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct (38250 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / PDP Youths Asks Dokpesi To Return Alleged Loot / EFCC Charges Dasuki And Dokpesi To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Beamborla(f): 10:56am On May 02, 2015
Burger01:

Thanks for this ma'am. This is exactly the point they refused to open their closed senses to. My brothers are so hate filled for Buhari that they won't even give him a month to rule before nailing him. Baba will perform, if he does not..he gets booted out like we did Jonathan. Life goes onsmiley
Lol... Exactly!
Let's just pray he performes

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2015
Burger01:

Thanks for this ma'am. This is exactly the point they refused to open their closed senses to. My brothers are so hate filled for Buhari that they won't even give him a month to rule before nailing him. Baba will perform, if he does not..he gets booted out like we did Jonathan. Life goes onsmiley

Even if buhari fails today be assured that hypocrisy and bigotry won't allow you to vote against him as you will still find excuses for him as you're doing now on why he should intimidate the media in democracy...

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by ozoigbondu: 10:57am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Baba go still send sojas for Oby cheesy cheesy

When boyfriend is still alive cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by ckmayoca: 10:58am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Wow...but my dad's reasoning and mental faculty in still intact...what happened to yours

Ask him pls.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:

Lol... Exactly!
Let's just pray he performes

Even if buhari fails today be assured that hypocrisy and bigotry won't allow you to vote against him as you will still find excuses for him as you're doing now on why he should intimidate the media in democracy..

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Burger01(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

To sheepishly follow anything shows you have no ideals...Do you know of any Yinka Odumakin
Yinka Odumakin? Lol. I believe he is gnashing his nails wherever he is now. That should be Barca's mentorsmiley

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Beamborla(f): 11:00am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Even if buhari fails today be assured that hypocrisy and bigotry won't allow you to vote against him as you will still find excuses for him as you're doing now on why he should intimidate the media in democracy..
God spare our lives
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:01am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps he will say... "The Corruption of PDP since 1999 is responsible for the fall in oil price" "
#BabaOneChance

He just gave AIT reasons to bash and stalk him till infinitum with this his action against them...
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by ozoigbondu: 11:01am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Even if buhari fails today be assured that hypocrisy and bigotry won't allow you to vote against him as you will still find excuses for him as you're doing now on why he should intimidate the media in democracy...

Buhari will fail only those that has expectaions from him.As for me i expect nothing other than the usual noise making and blame games from him

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by simpleseyi: 11:04am On May 02, 2015
Let me use this opportunity to state clearly that the peoples general, General Muhammadu Buhari is not a democrat but a cultured civilian , hence the incoming administration is not a democratic government but a civilian administration. I therefore warn all gossip media hoses like AIT, NTA, Sun Newspapers, Tribune Newspapers and other mofos including flat-heads from the East of the Niger and the illiterate Niger-Delta street urchins otherwise called militants that unwarranted attacks on the government or on government facilities will not be tolerated and all culprits will be dealt with appropriately.

AIT, AIT, AIT, how many times did I call you? One more nonsense from you and your station will be closed forever, while your premise will be turn to a government secondary school. Mr Raymon Dokpesi can you remember that your named was mentioned as one of the sponsors of the October 1st bomb explosion by Mr Charles Okah, the case file is till with SSS, one more nonsense from you, SSS will pick you up and arrange you before Federal High Court in Abuja and you will get 200 years imprison for terrorism. A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2015
Burger01:

Yinka Odumakin? Lol. I believe he is gnashing his nails wherever he is now. That should be Barca's mentorsmiley

Bro, you're very myopic... it is not simply about winning elections but being man enough to stand for what you believe in and fighting for your ideals no matter how unpopular it is...quit sheepish discipleship

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Nobody: 11:04am On May 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

When boyfriend is still alive cheesy cheesy angry
na true o. Ota General no de use him babe play at all.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Buhari will fail only those that has expectaions from him.As for me i expect nothing other than the usual noise making and blame games from him

hehehehe...abeg bro pass me that tea biko jare
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2015
Beamborla:
God spare our lives

Amen
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Burger01(m): 11:06am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

NEVER! For the record, I voted for Jonathan 2011. You know what again? I personally slaughtered a ram in my hood to celebrate his victory. For all these, what did I get? Cluelessness, corruption, tardiness to mention just a few ills of Jonathan. How would someone in his right senses voted for continuation of these ills. To face such for another four gruesome years!? No way bruhs. Now, if Buhari ever toed that lane, which I believe he wouldn't, he gets his azzz booted out. Period. So bruhs, I ain't hypocritesmiley My watch word is 'performance'. So allow Buhari take the saddles first before nailing him... Happy Sunday egbon. Church timesmiley

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2015
ckmayoca:

Ask him pls.
back to topic of thread my good bro cool
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by ozoigbondu: 11:08am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehe...abeg bro pass me that tea biko jare

You wan drink abiola poisoned tea shocked shocked grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Nobody: 11:09am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

He just gave AIT reasons to bash and stalk him till infinitum with this his action against them...
Trust AIT na, they won't be cowed. Ask Obasanjo
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Burger01(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, you're very myopic... it is not simply about winning elections but being man enough to stand for what you believe in and fighting for your ideals no matter how unpopular it is...quit sheepish discipleship
Hahaaaa, about standing on what you believe on.. Ohhkay. I grab now.. But, let's always stand for the truth. Happy Sunday sir.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by ozoigbondu: 11:12am On May 02, 2015
simpleseyi:
Let me use this opportunity to state clearly that the peoples general, General Muhammadu Buhari is not a democrat but a cultured civilian , hence the incoming administration is not a democratic government but a civilian administration. I therefore warn all gossip media hoses like [b]AIT, NTA, Sun Newspapers, Tribune Newspapers and other mofos [/b]including flat-heads from the East of the Niger and the illiterate Niger-Delta street urchins otherwise called militants that unwarranted attacks on the government or on government facilities will not be tolerated and all culprits will be dealt with appropriately. AIT, AIT, AIT, how many times did I call you? One more nonsense from you and your station will be closed forever, while your premise will be turn to a government secondary school. A word is enough for the wise.

Where is saharareporters preminum times TVC punch nations the leadership and all other APC newspaper.You bias mind is legendary

#BABAONECHANCE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:12am On May 02, 2015
Burger01:

NEVER! For the record, I voted for Jonathan 2011. You know what again? I personally slaughtered a ram in my hood to celebrate his victory. For all these, what did I get? Cluelessness, corruption, tardiness to mention just a few ills of Jonathan. How would someone in his right senses voted for continuation of these ills. To face such for another four gruesome years. No way bruhs. Now, if Buhari ever toed that lane, which I believe he wouldn't, he gets his azzz booted out. Period. So bruhs, I ain't hypocritesmiley My watch word is 'performance'. So allow Buhari take the saddles first before nailing him... Happy Sunday egbon. Church timesmiley

You never voted for him from out of any principle in 2011 that's if you voted at all for him...but following the crowd(SW voting pattern for each election) just like you're doing now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Burger01(m): 11:17am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You never voted for him from out of any principle in 2011 that's if you voted at all for him...but following the crowd(SW voting pattern for each election) just like you're doing now...
That's what we are saying. You guys are so hate filled. How did you know what I voted him for or whether I voted or nat? Believing Jonathan would perform was enough reason for me to vote for him. Open your mind and sense mahn and stop being agrogenicsmiley

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2015
Burger01:

Hahaaaa, about standing what you believe on.. Ohhkay. I grab now.. But, let's always stand for the truth. Happy Sunday sir.

Stand for truth?...See my moniker cool
Don't define truth by person bro...just like you did on this thread because of buhari...Instead of working against the truth, better keep quiet and not comment...thanks but today is Saturday...Where are youtongue
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Jesusloveyou: 11:21am On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Whether true or not it is not in Alhaji Buhari power to intrude into the affairs of the press via Decree 2. He should go to court to seek redress. That is what democratic leaders do.
u are not getting it,d issue here,is not that of defamation,court can take care of that,and NBC wil sanction ait,but 'don't come near my unofficial activities,till i assume officially' is that difficult to understand,ait can as well seek redress in court,that they were prevented from seeing PMB,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:32am On May 02, 2015
Burger01:

That's what we are saying. You guys are so hate filled. How did you know what I voted him for or whether I voted or nat? Believing Jonathan would perform was enough reason for me to vote for him. Open your mind and sense mahn and stop being agrogenicsmiley

hehehehe...I love all including you and buhari but I don't support lies and conspiracy... Buhari has ruled Nigeria just like Jonathan... A dig into their governance with open minds will tell you who should have been the better option... Today, buhari won thanks to ethnicity not performance or any better understanding of the polity by him...He won because power mongers who have held Nigeria hostage since 1978 felt that Jonathan was tactically derobing them and pushing them out of relevance...

This is same script used by Obama against Gadaffi in Libya and the Libyans and some people bought it...Gadaffi is dead now but how's Libya?...has all the problem they accused Gadaffi of causing which will disappear once he's out of power gone...Libya is paying today...thanks

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:33am On May 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

You wan drink abiola poisoned tea shocked shocked grin
Oh sorry ..kindly pass it on to ....you sabi who nah tongue
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by ozoigbondu: 11:35am On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Oh sorry ..kindly pass it on to ....you sabi who nah tongue
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by Gamesmart: 11:37am On May 02, 2015
No problem.

Buhari should ensure their accreditation is not renewed.

They can report what they like but they will not be invited to Aso Rock.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by djbussy(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2015
You go enter jail soon. Trouble dey sleep you dey find am . Buhari go teach you lesson. Your notice me go put you for trouble soon. It will surely look like a coming soon movie.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by shammah1(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2015
Seconded
Re: Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct by stellytwinkle(f): 11:40am On May 02, 2015
He never even enter, he don dey show im colour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / ‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari / Why Was Ojukwu Given A State Burial By Nigerian Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.