Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (134146 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 02, 2015
mayowa122:
And I thought him the basics of football oo sad
Eeiya...omashe ooo
Life na per head na
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Samirana360(m): 1:15pm On May 02, 2015
Wow ...haters wil be lik....how does dis concern me'
Dat's when u wil knw how poverty is in nigeria
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 02, 2015
[size=18pt]WISH I COULD JUST RIDE HIS DICK FOR A DAY embarassed[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by martolux(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2015
dusting my boot angrily.. I dey go field.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Sabotage4700(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2015
wet in concern us?
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by victors123: 1:18pm On May 02, 2015
Gud for him!!! Enjoy ur money Mr Obi!!! Money is gud!!! God do my own for is wat I pray for
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Samirana360(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2015
NCOIM:
Seen undecided
So,,,how does this concern me?
slowpoke...poverty wil destroy ur a**
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 02, 2015
What has he done to help his community, indigent students, the less privileged etc? He should hollow a leaf from his team mate Didier Drogba.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Davidson267(m): 1:21pm On May 02, 2015
Aydesmond:
make i buy land... D topic fit enter front page cos e be like say seun like mikel
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by maxtamazin: 1:23pm On May 02, 2015
I like Mike Obi, one of the few Nigerians who keep it real in UK....never involved in any controversies. Good guy .

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by fergieboy: 1:24pm On May 02, 2015
All Is Vanity grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by fergieboy: 1:26pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider:

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by afamstan19(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2015
GOD dey
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by faray: 1:27pm On May 02, 2015
Chineke! I must make am
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by whatofyou: 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
See how exhaust dey like soak-away pipes. He looks fresh and smart and lively and enviable and...
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
hmm money really makes all oda fins silence oo,see d brief coment wey nls dey post....
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by faray: 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
Chineke! I must make am 4 lyf...
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Dahjhi: 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt]LAZY C.UNT BE LIKE tongue[/size].

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by chibu22(f): 1:28pm On May 02, 2015
Gud one
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by creepsyme(f): 1:29pm On May 02, 2015
mikel, may u never live in ur past glory, may ur wealth continue to go from strength to strenght I really envy u, may God do so and more to me also oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:29pm On May 02, 2015
Good, but the question is, is he investing part of his money so that he can sustain nd maintain this lifestyle when he stops playing football due to age or injury? Definitely money won't continue coming in the same way for life, he's got to tie down wealth cos it has wings.... Proverbs 23:5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=fergieboy post=33343567][/quote]

undecided
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 02, 2015
Dahjhi:
[size=18pt]LAZY C.UNT BE LIKE tongue[/size].

idiiot lazy fool undecided
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by strawberryinc(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2015
thats the reward of hard work... God please favour me and bless the work of my hand...
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by fullergab: 1:32pm On May 02, 2015
Nice, where is the ones in Nigeria his father land? or the one in his Village?
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Fratello(m): 1:33pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider:
If wishes were Horses. ;(
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 02, 2015
dammytosh:
And broke guys be like.

Mikel is slow grin

I prefer this pace
lol... Abu
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by phransix147(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2015
Wat shall it profit a man to own all these and sit on the bench?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Krinel(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2015
And some pple wey dey live for thatch house dey cast am say he be bench warmer for chelsea.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 02, 2015
mayowa122:
And I thought him the basics of football oo sad
Lol grin
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by EmperorSpecie(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Good, but the question is, is he investing part of his money so that he can sustain nd maintain this lifestyle when he stops playing football due to age or injury? Definitely money won't continue coming in the same way for life, he's got to tie down wealth cos it has wings.... Proverbs 23:5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.

Nairalanders forming finance experts Since -12BC

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2015
dickrider:

Irunoobo Aka "Pussy hair" na you be dis, I dey laugh grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.