Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) (134161 Views)

Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo / Emmanuel Adebayor Boasts Of His Cars; Spells SEE As SEA / Emmanuel Adebayor's Fleet Of Expensive Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by adconline(m): 3:10pm On May 02, 2015
Jerryjat:
Good for him...

As an igbo man... Money is the priority not the game...
Always high on haterade! Poor soul advising an accomplished person how to become more successful.. A piece of advice from a failure is more worthless than a piece of toilet paper with full of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by rabbuy(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2015
Obi... My man... Igbo people wise ehn... Na why the guy no send whether hin dey bench abi hin play as far as alert they enter every week .... The guy they enjoy vacation and is still gettin paid... What can beat that... Infact Make I hail am small...
Obi! Kererenke! Obi onyara obi onyiberibe obi

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by omojeesu(m): 3:17pm On May 02, 2015
MIKEL GOOD FOR YOU. BUT INVEST WHAT YOU HAVE AND REMEMBER JESUS CHRIST. YOU'VE WORKED HARD. YOU DESERVE THE GOOD LIFE.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by WILSON(f): 3:26pm On May 02, 2015
KANU IS THE RICHEST AMONG THEM BECAUSE HE HAS HELP CHILDREN WITH HEART PROBLEM. YOUR ARE RICH BY THE NUMBER OF LIVE YOU HAVE TOUCHED NOT BY THE NUMBER OF PERISHABLE MATERIAL THINGS YOU HEAP-UP FOR YOURSELF. ALL THE SAME CONGRAT BRO! FILLE!!! ONE LOVE MEN

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by YabaLeftist: 3:31pm On May 02, 2015
Ugly house, English people no sabi build house. angry
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Richiez(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2015
Lucky boy!
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by cap28: 3:44pm On May 02, 2015
WILSON:
KANU IS THE RICHEST AMONG THEM BECAUSE HE HAS HELP CHILDREN WITH HEART PROBLEM. YOUR ARE RICH BY THE NUMBER OF LIVE YOU HAVE TOUCHED NOT BY THE NUMBER OF PERISHABLE MATERIAL THINGS YOU HEAP-UP FOR YOURSELF. ALL THE SAME CONGRAT BRO! FILLE!!! ONE LOVE MEN

Thank you sis.

Other than living a lavish lifestyle what exactly has this guy done for the legion of poor people in Nigeria.

The fact that you have money today does not mean that you will always have money, Mike Tyson was worth $400m as at 1995, in 2005 he filed for bankruptcy and today he is broke.

Lets hope he can still boast of all of this wealth 10 years from now.

I like his dogs though, they're my second favourite breed, very sturdy and powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Bmedels26(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2015
mini HD projector

Mini LED Digital Projector | 400 Lumens
Ideal for classrooms, small office conference rooms, mobile business presentations and home entertainment
The LED lamp can work for up to 20,000 hours, and will provide a superb picture
Manual focus adjusting, get picture from 20 to 80 inches
The projector is small and light, easy to carry
Easy changing in 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
Low power consumption, echo-oriented
Multi-function interface: VGA, AV, SD Card Reader, USB, HDMI input
Built-in speaker

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by eko20: 4:31pm On May 02, 2015
Up chelsea

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by millionboi(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2015
D most clueless nigeria player
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Schematics: 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
grin grin

adconline:

Always high on haterade! Poor soul advising an accomplished person how to become more successful.. A piece of advice from a failure is more worthless than a piece of toilet paper with full of shiit.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2015
Jerryjat:
Good for him...

Ma brother it's so with every igbo man because they understand that what ever talent you've got that fails to be converted to money directly or indirectly is as good as useless # I think it's a nice ideology dant blame them biko!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2015
Schematics:
grin grin

Tell him..oooo
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by unphilaz(m): 5:12pm On May 02, 2015
temitemi1:
Good for him!

true for hin and his family, shikena. Hmm St Murumba College Jos boys how una dey!
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by egbaguy: 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
Mikel babalawo deserve an award
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by betty202020(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
Jerryjat:
Good for him...

na body dey pain u? Y did u always want to die whenever a trade like this come up. If u wanna play for free, y not join even Akwa united?
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by hulega(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
cap28:

Thank you sis.

Other than living a lavish lifestyle what exactly has this guy done for the legion of poor people in Nigeria.

The fact that you have money today does not mean that you will always have money, Mike Tyson was worth $400m as at 1995, in 2005 he filed for bankruptcy and today he is broke.

Lets hope he can still boast of all of this wealth 10 years from now.

I like his dogs though, they're my second favourite breed, very sturdy and powerful.

DEM HATERS
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by allcomage: 5:32pm On May 02, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Good, but the question is, is he investing part of his money so that he can sustain nd maintain this lifestyle when he stops playing football due to age or injury? Definitely money won't continue coming in the same way for life, he's got to tie down wealth cos it has wings.... Proverbs 23:5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.
HE IS AN IGBO MAN,HE REMEMBERS HIS PAST AND THINKS ABOUT FUTURE TOO.WHAT YOU SEE THERE IS LESS THAN 5%OF HIS WORTH .THINK LESS ABOUT HIM AND THINK MOST ABOUT YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by NobleG1(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2015
He should invest his money wisely now the money is still coming. I know big players like him who retired and became broke.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Luukasz(m): 5:55pm On May 02, 2015
Lacomus:
When you work hard you make hard currency: Fada bless my hustle in Jesus name I pray amen.
[color=#990000][/color] Hardwork....is Mikel an hardworking player?? that sluggish mediocre guy who's no where to be found among the best
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 02, 2015
Luukasz:
[color=#990000][/color] Hardwork....is Mikel an hardworking player?? that sluggish mediocre guy who's no where to be found among the best
I know him but I don't know you.
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by dyabman(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2015
we r just managing - in pete edochie's voice grin
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 02, 2015
nerodenero:
I bet no parent would deny his wards from playing the beautiful game of football.

ur dreaming ooo
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by ekpasam: 6:28pm On May 02, 2015
New discovery mikel is a Cross Riverian
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by maestroz: 6:40pm On May 02, 2015
U mean e got all these by playing 2minutes each game?
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 02, 2015
skysailor:

Eeiya...omashe ooo
Life na per head na
I have moved on sha
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 7:27pm On May 02, 2015
I still have the intention of playing football professionally, but even if I don't play, my son must play. This is too much. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 02, 2015
Jerryjat:
Good for him...

Money exactly is his priority, i dont think a real professional would av agreed to be on d bench for so long as Mikel has at Chelsea, just because of d pay, and d glory of bein called a Chelsea player back home in Naija
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 02, 2015
cool
mirexxx:
beautiful cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by mirexxx(f): 9:44pm On May 02, 2015
Rextayne:
cool
shockedshocked you're kidding me right?? where d'heck have you been?? sad
Re: Mikel Obi's House In London And His Cars (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 02, 2015
mirexxx:
shockedshocked you're kidding me right?? where d'heck have you been?? sad
to paradise I just came back yesterday. grin so hw are you kd girl? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.