Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? (1225 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Do This Suddenly What Will You Do or say?(photo) / Ladies And Gentlemen, What Would You Do In This Situation? / If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by justmag(m): 1:30pm On May 02, 2015
Guys: what would you do if a girl tears your new expensive shirt during s*x? (Heat of passion reaction)

Girls: how do you react if a guy messed up your new expensive weave during s*x?? (Heat of passion response) I know some girls don't let a guy touch their hair, period! Or do you??

Heat of passion response: involves slapping you, tearing your shirt? Scratching skin and more.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by 2dice(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2015
Lol issnothing...
She mistakenly sat on her fone screen.. when we were messing around...nothing happen ...she repaired it.. Shikena
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by justmag(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2015
2dice:
Lol issnothing...
She mistakenly sat on her fone screen.. when we were messing around...nothing happen ...she repaired it.. Shikena

wait! Did you make her repair it or she offered?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by 2dice(m): 1:40pm On May 02, 2015
justmag:

wait! Did you make her repair it or she offered?
lol love dey shark am like pammy...she said '2dice see we have spoil my fone' ..i said what are we gonna do now
She replied "i will go repair it tomorrow when am back from work"
*lobatan
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by sinaj(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2015
he will pay o!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by 2dice(m): 1:43pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
he will pay o!
lol for wetin we both enjoy faa
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:47pm On May 02, 2015
I have not done it with a bestial before. I belong to the civilised race, we do it in a civilised way.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 02, 2015
Is there any other kind?

Hair pulling and such can a highly eroti*c play since hair especially back of the hair is erogenous zone for some.

I don't know about tearing shirt, that's too much even for "Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. angrygrin

However, my hair is still a fair tool to utilize. I keep my hair styles simple and unencumbered and nothing that can't be fixed afterwards without taking a trip to a stylist.

Just saying. Pull my hair, yank it, massage it....it's all good.

justmag:
Guys: what would you do if a girl tears your new expensive shirt during s*x? (Heat of passion reaction)

Girls: how do you react if a guy messed up your new expensive weave during s*x?? (Heat of passion response) I know some girls don't let a guy touch their hair, period! Or do you??

Heat of passion response: involves slapping you, tearing your shirt? Scratching skin and more.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by justmag(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2015
Xiadnat:
Is there any other kind?

Hair pulling and such can a highly eroti*c play since hair especially back of the hair is erogenous zone for some.

I don't know about tearing shirt, that's too much even for "Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele. angrygrin

However, my hair is still a fair tool to utilize. I keep my hair styles simple and unencumbered and nothing that can't be fixed afterwards without taking a trip to a stylist.

Just saying. Pull my hair, yank it, massage it....it's all good.

Well said! Hair pulling is very important for some. I have heard of girls turning around to slap a guy for touching her hair. And i was like.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by justmag(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
he will pay o!

I thought u are team natural. So u lied. angry
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by pretydiva(f): 3:28pm On May 02, 2015
Walks out of thread majestically
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2015
How much is the shirt?

She can tear as many shirts as she wants. grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by justmag(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2015
pretydiva:
Walks out of thread majestically

*grabs her hand before she passes the front door!*

angry..where do u think yah going? ?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 02, 2015
When kongi in action probably we go tear am finish but when kongi don rest I swear down she go pay oo
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by sinaj(f): 4:37pm On May 02, 2015
justmag:

I thought u are team natural. So u lied. angry
lol why du u fink I lied
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by justmag(m): 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

lol why du u fink I lied

team natural involves no weave. And am sure u wear them.. angry
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by pretydiva(f): 5:24pm On May 02, 2015
justmag:

*grabs her hand before she passes the front door!*

angry..where do u think yah going? ?
cheesy...i wan go buy maggi
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by justmag(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2015
pretydiva:
cheesy...i wan go buy maggi

send the house maid!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by sinaj(f): 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
justmag:

team natural involves no weave. And am sure u wear them.. angry

did u c any on ma pic tongue
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by justmag(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

did u c any on ma pic tongue

That's the pic for your natural day, where is the one from your artificial day?? Lol
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen: What Would You Do Or Say?? by sinaj(f): 5:57pm On May 02, 2015
justmag:

That's the pic for your natural day, where is the one from your artificial day?? Lol

lol

(1) (Reply)

Which Do Ladies Like- Quiet Or Outspoken Guys? / When You Text Her "Good Morning Beautiful" And She Replies With "Awhh Thanks Bud / Are You A Feminist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.