Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD (29321 Views)

Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport / PDP Govs Call For Sack Of Mu’azu, NWC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

No p. bro...thanks
You're welcome. grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
Dearpreye is a great guy! I hope you don't share babes in common though..
Truckpusher:
We just talking bro. grin

I never knew we share a lot in common. cheesy

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

There you go again!

Your mouth strong for that section die....I've even made a post there before......Ask barca!
That's where I run to, get a good laugh after engaging all these APC psychos here grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:

Me ke? I dey house now!

My specs no dey market now?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Everything is sharable o cheesy

As long as their is mutual understanding ,I believe in chop I chop . grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:25pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
My guy, free them make them de deceive themselves. You think say Truckpusher even take am serious? Truckpusher is no dummy. When they are tired they will pack up! Thank you for everything brother

I for say because I don dey burn inside mehn...thanks for wetin...We are brothers for life bro...No lele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:26pm On May 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I for say because I don dey burn inside mehn...thanks for wetin...We are brothers for life bro...No lele
Yes , we are brothers for life.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's where I run to, get a good laugh after engaging all these APC psychos here grin grin

Hahaha. Believe me those guys are psychos. .They are the must vindictive, nauseous and hypocritical folks I've seen on an online forum. ..

Their hatred for our brother is so irritating. ...anyway, you can handle them well.....

barcanista an strong fellow. ...The attacks from those viles can silence the lily-livered.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

He's my boss! You know how it works na! !
Both of you ar my ogas
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Hahaha. Believe me those guys are psychos. .They are the must vindictive, nauseous and hypocritical folks I've seen on an online forum. ..

Their hatred for our brother is so irritating. ...anyway, you can handle them well.....

barcanista an strong fellow. ...The attacks from those viles can silence the lily-livered.
Its a deliberate attempt to make him hide - I dey laugh them.

Barcanista can make any thread he wishes and all they can do is to burn with anger or better still make themselves a noose for all I care.

If they continue issuing threats then that would be the highest level of provocation in this forum.I hope the mods will curb such excesses before someone gets hurt.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:

I hear! I no dey share olumo!!!!

I'm planning to go travel soon...
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

I hear! I no dey share olumo!!!!

I'm planning to go travel soon...
There is love in sharing my friend.

Don't be selfish with that stuff - You can't finish it in a life time. grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2015
Make una include me 4 d sharing formular o
Truckpusher:

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Its a deliberate attempt to make him hide - I dey laugh them.

Barcanista can make any thread he wishes and all they can do is to burn with anger or better still make themselves a noose for all I care.

If they continue issuing threats then that would be the highest level of provocation in this forum.I hope the mods will curb such excesses before someone gets hurt.

That's the plan. The guy sef understands all that, and is not going to give these folks the sadistic joy they so desire. It's so sad he never understood he was working with beasts, and extremely rude and ill mannered folks....

It's their plan to silence him. We all know that. I had to personally address someone concerning the uncouth and dangerous dimension he was taking the whole thing to.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
There is love in sharing my friend.

Don't be selfish with that stuff - You can't finish it in a life time. grin

I have no finish to sell.....Yes there's love in sharing. ...
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Make una include me 4 d sharing formular o
Wetin wan kill you plenty for nairaland - commot eye for army man salary. grin grin grin

This one na tipper wey carry sand abeg, no enter my brother. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 02, 2015
Thanks #Brothers4life
Whynotthetruth:

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

That's the plan. The guy sef understands all that, and is not going to give these folks the sadistic joy they so desire. It's so sad he never understood he was working with beasts, and extremely rude and ill mannered folks....

It's their plan to silence him. We all know that. I had to personally address someone concerning the uncouth and dangerous dimension he was taking the whole thing to.
They probably have no idea that scaring people can make them go do the extreme out of fear.

My Dad would always say, you should be the one that ended up in court and in jail and not the dead one . grin grin

You dig?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wetin wan kill you plenty for nairaland - commot eye for army man salary. grin grin grin

This one na tipper wey carry sand abeg, no enter my brother. grin grin grin
But I no de complain na. That package na I like pass grin
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
But I no de complain na. That package na I like pass grin
grin grin

Alright then , in the spirit of brotherhood you're in. cheesy
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:46pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yes , we are brothers for life.

Sure we are cool No lele
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

You don't have to appeal to them. They should continue their futile mission.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:54pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks #Brothers4life

Sure we are...No lele
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

Alright then , in the spirit of brotherhood you're in. cheesy
thanks! I can always count on you
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
thanks! I can always count on you
Anytime ,to the very end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 02, 2015
barcanista:
You don't have to appeal to them. They should continue their futile mission.

Those folks are hideous!
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
Anytime ,to the very end.

Now, that's friendship!
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Truckpusher(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2015
dearpreye:

Now, that's friendship!
That's how it should be - No one gets left behind.
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by PassingShot(m): 3:28am On May 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Passingshot, check my moniker...This post shows you're a damn liar...Truckpusher will believe you at his peril...You were the one insulting and even writing episodes to blackmail & humiliate barcanista in case anybody according to you should dare consider him for a political appointment. I confronted you solely and seriously in that thread...It was on same thread that the female among you(Mzjackbauress)reiterated the threat to barcanista's life for which I am not too sure again if it is Mogidi or who that confronted her on the issue...This incident occurred recently not up to weeks...To deny that you weren't there is a big fat lie...Though I think that incident wasn't the first, you guys are threatening barcanista's life...I have told you severally, quit hypocrisy and lies...Don't massage Truckpusher ego with lies and deceit in order to get close to him...barcanista can confirm this incident and the given thread...Truckpusher be careful with these APC guys...better sleep with venomous viper than them...thanks

Why are you being unnecessarily silly?
Is there anywhere in my posts that I denied rebuking or lampooning him?

That I resurrected a thread to mock him doesn't mean I was present throughout the discussion on that day. I wasn't at the thread when he was threatened and I have no apologies for starting the thread.

And why do I need to patronize any of you guys? I mean for what reasons would I want to do that? Anyone of you who is civil in his/her utterances will receive civility in return; and anyone who has chosen a path of irresponsible criticism will get ridiculing to the best of my ability. Then we will leave people to judge who is making sense.

You guys keep saying that Barcanista is free to react to any thread as he deems fit even if his contributions make no sense. This is perfect really BUT I and every other person are equally at liberty to lampoon and ridicule such senseless contributions as we like because it's our prerogative to choose how to react.

Barcanista, you're only deceiving yourself by saying you don't care about whatever we say to you here. The truth is it affects you greatly and you do care. If not, you wouldn't result to editing your pre-protection threads and posts. You've lost 90% of your honor and dignity here and continuing in your mission to attack anything APC no matter how good it is will only brings more damage to your real personality. A word they say is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:10am On May 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Why are you being unnecessarily silly?
Is there anywhere in my posts that I denied rebuking or lampooning him?

That I resurrected a thread to mock him doesn't mean I was present throughout the discussion on that day. I wasn't at the thread when he was threatened and I have no apologies for starting the thread.

And why do I need to patronize any of you guys? I mean for what reasons would I want to do that? Anyone of you who is civil in his/her utterances will receive civility in return; and anyone who has chosen a path of irresponsible criticism will get ridiculing to the best of my ability. Then we will leave people to judge who is making sense.

You guys keep saying that Barcanista is free to react to any thread as he deems fit even if his contributions make no sense. This is perfect really BUT I and every other person are equally at liberty to lampoon and ridicule such senseless contributions as we like because it's our prerogative to choose how to react.

Barcanista, you're only deceiving yourself by saying you don't care about whatever we say to you here. The truth is it affects you greatly and you do care. If not, you wouldn't result to editing your pre-protection threads and posts. You've lost 90% of your honor and dignity here and continuing in your mission to attack anything APC no matter how good it is will only bring more damage to your real personality. A word they say is enough for the wise.

Bro, you were on the thread where the threat to life was made...Not even barcanista old renounced threads that you dug out...it was on a thread he created himself recently...
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by PassingShot(m): 10:13am On May 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bro, you were on the thread where the threat to life was made...Not even barcanista old renounced threads that you dug out...it was on a thread he created himself recently...

I was on the thread for a period doesn't mean I was on it when the threat was made. Does it?
Re: PDP Crisis: Mu’azu, NWC Threaten Jonathan’s Aides, Associates - VANGUARD by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:23am On May 03, 2015
PassingShot:

I was on the thread for a period doesn't mean I was on it when the threat was made. Does it?

You posted before and after the threat bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kashamu Donates Items To Residents In His House In Ogun State. Photos / Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State / Tinubu, South-West Leaders Reject Yoruba Nation, Support Ban On Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.