Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Portharcourt-eket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Portharcourt-eket (1204 Views)

Aero Contractors Explains What Caused The Smoke On The PortHarcourt-Lagos Flight / Explore Eket, The Beauty Of The South / New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portharcourt-eket by kreal: 2:18pm On May 02, 2015
Pls wic route are my to follow if I'm travelling with my car frm portharcourt to eket...nd wots d travelling time please.
Re: Portharcourt-eket by xreal: 3:06pm On May 02, 2015
follow eleme - onne road, i.e ogoni land straight.
Turn left at the only T-junction you will see which is the end of the straight road after the bridges.
Go straight again, you will you see another bridge, after the bridge is Eket.

Journey is a little above an hour - on the average.
Have a safe trip.

kreal:
Pls wic route are my to follow if I'm travelling with my car frm portharcourt to eket...nd wots d travelling time please.
kreal:
Re: Portharcourt-eket by kreal: 3:47pm On May 02, 2015
Tnx bro...i jst traced ur description on google map now....its vry helpful...i really appreciate....bt bro wots d condition of d road?

xreal:
follow eleme - onne road, i.e ogoni land straight.
Turn left at the only T-junction you will see which is the end of the straight road after the bridges.
Go straight again, you will you see another bridge, after the bridge is Eket.

Journey is a little above an hour - on the average.
Have a safe trip.

Re: Portharcourt-eket by xreal: 11:14pm On May 02, 2015
kreal:
Tnx bro...i jst traced ur description on google map now....its vry helpful...i really appreciate....bt bro wots d condition of d road?

the road is o.k from onne.
I will say the road is o.k.
Re: Portharcourt-eket by kreal: 6:15am On May 03, 2015
Alright...tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The Funniest U.S. Town Names( Photos) / A Wide Choice Of Countries To Live In If Your Wallet Is Bottomless / Trump Proposed New Bill To Integrate Illegal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.