Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 (1437 Views)

Shocking : See What Happened To The Youngest Mother In Africa, Age 10 / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Attain The Age Of 30-35years / (Baba Ijebu) Kessington Adebutu’s Youngest Wife Unveiled - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by hilaryiwens05: 4:41pm On May 02, 2015

It happened in Peru in a hospital in Pisco. A ragged looking Indian woman walked from the foothills of the Andes into a hospital and with her was this shy little girl. Looking at her she was about three feet tall with an enormous bulging abdomen.

The old woman approached the doctors and pointing at her scary little girl, she begged the doctors to cast the little evil spirit that has possessed her little Lina Medina away.

Looking at her professionally, the doctors taught she had tumor and decided to examine her only to discover that she was 8 months pregnant. How she got pregnant I was not able to confirm but you can do your own research and find out how.

About a month and half later, to be precise May 14, 1939, little Lina Medina gave birth to a bouncing baby boy through Caesarean section. This was important because of her little pelvis due to her age.

On delivery, the baby weighed 2.7 kg and the baby was name Gerardo after her doctor.

Funny enough the baby was raised to believe that Lina was his elder sister. He was about ten years old when he found out that his presumed sister was his mother.

What a mysterious world or don’t you think so?

Now here are some questions I asked when I came across this information:

How possible can it be?

Who got the girl pregnant?

How was the girl able to conceive at that age?

I am confused, but there is nothing I can do but go with what I am told.
The doubters can begin to ask how possible can this be. I am waiting for your opinion.
source: http://forum.ejikeinfo.com/showthread.php?tid=292
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2015
Jeez! Why do i find it difficult to believe this tale?
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by chibas: 4:48pm On May 02, 2015
Yeye ooo i meet u abami eda.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by jascon1(m): 4:53pm On May 02, 2015
My brother things day happen for this country oh...I sure say na one Yoruba man go don go give hr belle for backyard.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
My brother things day happen for this country oh...I sure say na one Yoruba man go don go give hr belle for backyard.
bros ur FTC mentality no allow u read the post
go back read am and modify ur comment

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by jascon1(m): 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
mistytohcute:

bros ur FTC mentality no allow u read the post
go back read am and modify ur comment
I no say my trap go catch person like u lol. Damn u so gullible.
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by flakesy01(f): 5:05pm On May 02, 2015
wat one can say about Lina Medina's pregnancy may only b speculations cause u can hardly find any information on who impregnated her which is quite strange.

i hve a feeling she might hve been used as an experiment or somthing cos dia is no oda explanation i can fink of. God knows best.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
jascon1:
I no say my trap go catch person like u lol. Damn u so gullible.
no use style cover ur mistake
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by jascon1(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2015
mistytohcute:

no use style cover ur mistake
no I was only kidding believe meh. I read the article but just wanted to incite my ppl
Re: Meet The World’s Youngest Mother At The Age Of 5 by hilaryiwens05: 1:15pm On May 03, 2015
Now here are some questions I asked when I came across this information:

How possible can it be?

Who got the girl pregnant?

How was the girl able to conceive at that age?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What Lagos Flood Left Behind / Don Jazzy Join Drake Vs Meek Mill Twitter War.(pics) / The Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber, Lawrence Anini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.