Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:10 AM

Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence (29259 Views)

Celebration Of Abia Supreme Court Verdict In Abia Governor's Lodge Abuja (pics) / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Delta State Governor's Lodge In Lagos Commissioned By Uduaghan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by lalasticlala(m): 5:15pm On May 02, 2015
Barely one month to hand over to new administration, Gov. Sullivan Chime of Enugu State has vacated the Governor’s Lodge at the Government House in Enugu.

A top government official, who pleaded anonymity, told News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Enugu on Saturday that Chime had moved to his private residence at Independence Layout, Enugu.

According to the source, the movement was to facilitate the renovation of the lodge for the Governor-elect, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

The source also said that Chime would take the governor-elect on tour of the Governor’s Lodge to enable him to familiarise himself with the lodge after its renovation.

It said the outgoing governor would also hand over the new Lion Building comprising the Governor’s Office and the staff to the governor-elect. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/430373/gov-chime-vacates-official-residence

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by OreMI22: 5:19pm On May 02, 2015
Great Man!

Enugu shall miss your great vision and innovations.
If anyone deserves a third term Sullivan Chime is it!

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by mamayo99: 5:21pm On May 02, 2015
...Good for him.
for those in need of a Job
Latest Jobs in a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Supplier Company in Nigeria
Click here to apply >> http://pblc.is/tLRw
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Trailblazer1(m): 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
grin
I'd love to see a picture of Amaechi moving out for Wike grin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Redoil: 5:22pm On May 02, 2015
A rear gem we will miss you.
When you gather atomic bomb, hydrogen bomb, plutonium bomb smelling shit, kerosine, petrol, BH, amala and ewedu, people of evil minds and intention, perpetual thieves, fraudsters, and rogue mentally derrange people, almajiris, cradle robbers, rapist, ritualist together in one room, this is typycal defination of APC.
To know more about APC check my signature.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by FreeGlobe(f): 5:26pm On May 02, 2015
OreMI22:
Great Man!

Enugu shall miss your great vision and innovations.
If anyone deserves a third term Sullivan Chime is it!
You see what we call an exemplary leader, not the mess your master Peter obi did in Anambra while pretending to be a saint

17 Likes

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by DickDastardly(m): 5:28pm On May 02, 2015
Waiting for Amaechi to do same

5 Likes

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:28pm On May 02, 2015
This is no news at all as it was already expected.

Next!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 02, 2015
[size=15pt]But why the man wan cry na grin
Another man is about to eat his own share of money, well i believe I'm gonna get there one day, but when i get there ehn! i comment my reserve lipsrsealed [/size]
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by FreeGlobe(f): 5:29pm On May 02, 2015
God Bless Sullivan Chime, these are the type of leaders we need in the SE.. If someone like this ruled my state for 8 years, Anambra may be competing with Lagos by now.. cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2015
About time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by bjprodint(f): 5:30pm On May 02, 2015
wats my busines?rich people wahala

1 Like

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Redoil: 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
Waiting for Amaechi to do same
you go wait tire.
Janja.weeds are having nothing to offer

9 Likes

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by otr1(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2015
A stitch in time...grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Emytexboy(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2015
first to comment

1 Like

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by ozoigbondu: 5:32pm On May 02, 2015
He has done well for Enugu state and deserves to rest.The only problem i have with him is how he had his deputy impeached for oweing poultry.

9 Likes

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by cyprus000: 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
cool
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Etumgbe(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2015
Paving way for the GREAT GBURUGBURU.

I like u Chime

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Emytexboy(m): 5:34pm On May 02, 2015
and love bjprodint tongue
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by oneeaast: 5:34pm On May 02, 2015
such expectation is expected..
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by ruggedboy01: 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
Too early grin cheesy grin
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by odiyaka(m): 5:36pm On May 02, 2015
Nice one Gov Chime. Hope others learn from you
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by bjprodint(f): 5:39pm On May 02, 2015
Emytexboy:
and love bjprodint tongue
meaning?
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by bjprodint(f): 5:41pm On May 02, 2015
Emytexboy:
first to comment
eiyah!poor u.
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Emytexboy(m): 5:41pm On May 02, 2015
bjprodint:
meaning?
means that I love u
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Emytexboy(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2015
bjprodint:
eiyah!poor u.
tongue
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by IGBOSON2: 5:45pm On May 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin

^^^I'd pay good money to see that one! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by abduljabbar4(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2015
Eyya
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by bobcharly(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2015
na normal thing na...shey him wan die there ni.....I've decided to follow all lalastic topics, all d dayz of my nairalanding...
Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Trailblazer1(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^I'd pay good money to see that one! smiley

Infact, the ticket to watch Amaechi pack out of the government house should be more expensive than Pacquaio Vs Mayweather fight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 02, 2015
Power is Temporary... I hope Chime will be remembered for good.

God Bless Enugu State....The Coal City

17 Likes

Re: Chime Vacates Governor's Lodge, Moves Into His Private Residence by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 02, 2015
Trailblazer1:
grin

He must leave na whether he likes it or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

" 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.